+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: To all <Skins on Farm> members

Default To all <Skins on Farm> members

Dear all,

You might have noticed that my alt Stuntdouble got kicked from the guild and the second leader left the guild too. He also left our main guild with his main char without a word to me. <Skins on Farm> has always been a cooperative project (50/50) from the idea to the end and we both put a lot effort, platinum and time in this project. I heard rumors that my partner was thinking I haven't done enough for the project anymore and I have to admit that the last 3 weeks he was doing much more than me regarding sales and skin purchase (as I was in preparation for Extra Life and stuff). Still we have never talked about that in detail and I still advertised on a nearly daily basis, made a cooperation with rift-wardrobe.com running and brought some skins and sales in.
    Now that noone even really knows what happened to him and I only saw that I - who was a leader of this project since the beginning - was kicked without a notice, I decided to take measure and saved the skins with help of some friends who were still in the guild.

What happens now?

I will talk to the new 'leaders' (who probably set theirselves after there was no lead left in the guild?) to gain back my leadership over the original <Skins on Farm> guild. If that doesn't work I will set up a new guild based on the SoF model.
    For those who have already bought lifetime access, please make sure to make a screenshot of your membership in the original SoF guild. As the new leaders can invite more people and promote/demote how they like this is not a secure prove but I will try to remember and check what I can to make sure nothing changes for you.

I am really sad how this went but I am sure we can make this running again.

My apologies for all inconveniences. I'm sure we can fix this up and keep this great project alive
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post

I decided to take measure and saved the skins with help of some friends who were still in the guild.
    Hey i just logged on, someone took all the items out and left the guild empty, was that you? will Gms take action if it wasn't you!!!!!
    Last edited by Killerloose; 11-15-2015 at 06:33 AM.

So cookiez stole all the plat and put it on ebay I heard?

Soulwalker

So what about Cookie's statement on the guild wall of <Skins on Farm>

"So I'm officially bored of this game and since Volt is gonna be capitalist as possible with this, that this is gonna just be a public service dedicated to finding valuable skins for the community and doing sharing stuffs. Hope you all find a way to work this out somehow."

Could you please comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerloose
    Hey i just logged on, someone took all the items out and left the guild empty, was that you? will Gms take action if it wasn't you!!!!!
    Yes, it was me. I have saved all the skins to make sure noone will steal them until its all cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruana
    So what about Cookie's statement on the guild wall of <Skins on Farm>

"So I'm officially bored of this game and since Volt is gonna be capitalist as possible with this, that this is gonna just be a public service dedicated to finding valuable skins for the community and doing sharing stuffs. Hope you all find a way to work this out somehow."

Could you please comment?
    Fact is that we both put in a lot plat, time and skins in this project. Cookiez can not decide on his own to kick me out and leave it to "the public", which will most certainly lead to fraud or theft imo. Cookiez and me were also good friends in RIFT imo and I don't know why he write those words about me - people who know me know that I am well aware how to earn money but I am always generous and share stuff with others. Just look at my Extra Life campaign and ask my referrals. I gifted Laethys Fortune Packs, Patron passes, mounts, bags, minions and stuff. I help newbies with dungeons etc. I am pretty sure most people in game and forums have nothing bad to say about me so I am really sad that someone I would call a very good in game friend writes that stuff about me. What does "being as capitalist as possible even mean"? My current plan is to set the stuff up as it was before without any changes...

I am sad and angry at the moment and this is really ruining me weekend. Mostly because I was so wrong about a friendship that I have been treated like a piece of shiat: no bye message, no explaination, kick from cooperative project and that guild wall message.

What do you expect from me?

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Default Guild Rights

I think I'm one of the folks they left with some leadership rights... Send me a message or mail on what you need me to do...

Popcan@gelidra

Hey Popcan,

Thank you for offering your help, I put you on my friendslist and will whisper you when I see you online!

Cheers
    Volt

I hope you get things solved
    Sent screens of all current members to Volt -
    if you need any other help than that, just give me a call <3
    Yours sincerely, 青い風 @Brutwacht

.: Aoi .:. Miyako .:. Sakurai .:. Shiroi :.

Visit me @ Twitch & Twitter

Plane Walker

You'll get it sorted, but it's a terrible thing...

Xol
    Rift Disciple

Hey Volt,
    To be honest, its not always about how equal the effort put it but the effort itself that is made - which you have done, circumstance can reflect on how much, but what is noticeable is that regardless of other commitments you had, you still made the effort which is what is important. Hopefully it all resolves.

If you need any help with anything, just let me know

Xol@Typhiria
    Guild Leader of <Prime>
    Last edited by Xol; 11-17-2015 at 01:52 AM.

I will talk to the new 'leaders' (who probably set theirselves after there was no lead left in the guild?)
    I was one of the new leaders (Wardroybia), sorry I was away for the weekend, just wanted to clarify that I was promoted by Cookiez himself. I farm 1% world drop BOE skins and was passing them on to him, I'm also working through some questlines trying to find out where certain skins we have no info on come from. My main is Terah@Typhiria, I'll add you to my friends list

Glad the guild is back up and running as it was! .
    <insert incredibly witty and clever signature here>

+ Reply to Thread