+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Currency conversion without the conversion?

Rift Chaser

Default Currency conversion without the conversion?

* All Fragments of Horror will turn into Abyssal Crusader’s Marks at a 2 to 1 rate.
    * Known Issue: Fragments of Horror will not be converted to Abyssal Crusaders Marks until the next hotfix.
    Doesn't that seem like the kind of thing that should be fixed before deploying today's hotfix?
    Last edited by Warfyre; 11-05-2015 at 07:55 AM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

It was in fact! In this case the known issue is in error.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfyre View Post
    Doesn't that seem like the kind of thing that should be fixed before deploying today's hotfix?

Soulwalker

That would imply we were supposed to get the Abyssal Crusader's Marks today. I did not.

Soulwalker

So. They did or did not convert? I have no way of checking as I cannot recall how many I had before the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Blort View Post
    So. They did or did not convert? I have no way of checking as I cannot recall how many I had before the fix.
    Pretty sure they converted...though the rate was pretty bad, esp considering the ACM cost for gear
    thelarry@greybriar

Plane Walker

Yeah they converted and I feel bad for people saving marks for t1 gear, because they got screwed big time. So if you had 26,000 FoH you could've bought the t1 chest. Now with the conversion, you will have 13,000 ACM converted from you 26,000 FoH. The t1 chest now costs around 24,000 ACM, so you went from having enough marks to buy a chest to having a little more than 50% of marks needed to purchase the same chest post-conversion. The plus is that ACM are a lot easier to farm so in the long run it's not a big issue. Just some people who were close to having enough marks right now to buy their piece got screwed. Also kinda sucks that people weren't given notice of this a week or two weeks ago so they could plan their gear upgrades better, but seems that this no notice conversion was intended to throw some people off.
    Last edited by Gurgi of Prydain; 11-11-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Rift Chaser

It really shoulda just been a 1 to 1 conversion, that would have been more fair to everyone

+ Reply to Thread