+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Nogardgib's Extra Life 2015 Hype - Mind blowing prizes inside - Open with caution!

Smile Nogardgib's Extra Life 2015 Hype - Mind blowing prizes inside - Open with caution!

- UPDATE -

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Congratulations to all the winners.

I wanted to take a moment to say Thank You and tell everyone I greatly appreciate all the support this year. We managed to raise $1510.00 as of Sunday, that is double the amount we raised last year. It is really awesome and humbling to see so many gamer's come together and do so much for such a great cause. As a whole Extra Life is at over $6,300,000.00 for this year. Be proud that you helped out such a great organization.

The winners of (1) Rex Each are :

Axynia@Gelidra
    Rheven@Hailol
    Maniaq@Deepwood
    Hraasth@Laethys
    Romanus@Gelidra

The Winner of (1) 4th Anniversary Edition Archlight Rider is :

Auroral@Greybriar

The Winner of Access to "The Skin Shop" (Thank you Hartlyce) is :

Furyofjesus@Greybriar

I had another 4th Anniversary Archlight Rider donated to me for giveaways so I drew another name for that.

The Winner of The Second 4TH Anniversary Edition Archlight Rider is :

Katoneo@Typhhiria

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you to everyone!

Please check out WWW.GAMERSCARE.ORG for updates on the winners of the other random drawings and Top Donor Prizes. I will be listing them in the next 24 hours.

Dear Rifters and Riftettes,

Its that time of year again. Time to open your heart and your wallets to help raise money to support the hospitals that help sick children no matter what. As always, I am going to participate again this year, and I am going to be giving away a TON of prizes. This year I am giving away more than any year in the past. So lets get pumped and lets help the kids!

Please check out my Extra Life 2015 website WWW.GAMERSCARE.ORG .
    You will find a list of all the prizes I am giving away this year. Just to wet you whistle I will list a few below:

***** EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !
    Now some prizes are being super charged with LIFETIME ACCESS to "THE SKIN SHOP"
    THANK YOU to HARTLYCE for being so kind to offer these prizes to boost our giveaways!
    It is awesome to have sponsors like you who go above and beyond to help the kids ! *****

1 year Patron + 20000 Platinum + 10 Rex + Lifetime Access to "The Skin Shop"

Level 60 Character Boost Bundle

Spinderella Mount

As well, I am doing a forum post contest!!

Update 1 --
    ********** I JUST ADDED A MOUNT TO THE PRIZES FOR THE FORUM GIVEAWAY **********

Update 2 --
    ****** Just Added A One Time Access to "The Skin Shop" For The Forum Giveaway ! THANK YOU TO HARTLYCE ! ******

Update 3 --
    Wow I am humbled by the amount of responses and support everyone has given. It is awesome to see gamer's come together for such a worthy cause.

I just wanted to add a note that the Rex and the Mount prizes for the forum contest are available on the NA and EU shards alike. I can deliver them to the winner no matter what shard you are on.

Most of the prizes list on the www.gamerscare.org website are available to both NA and EU shards also. If you have any questions please hit me up in game Nogardgib@Greybriar or Nogardgib@Zaviel. As well you can PM me here on the forums or contact me through the contact button on www.gamerscare.org. I will answer you questions and requests as soon as possible.

All you have to do is post your in-game name and server in this thread and you are eligible to win. On November 7 2015 at approximately 12:00 pm server time I will randomly draw 5 names from the posters. Those 5 people will win a Rex !

Thanks to all the fellow Rifters and Extra Lifers helping me out, I am now able to also offer up (1) 4th Anniversary Edition Archlight Rider Mount as well for my forum contest. So I will draw a 6th name on November 7th and that person will win the Mount.

Thanks to HARTLYCE helping me out, I am now able to also offer up (1) One Time Access to "The Skin Shop" as well for my forum contest. So I will draw a 7th name on November 7th and that person will win the access.

There will be more prizes and contest, check back here or the above mentioned website for any updates.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 11-10-2015 at 06:26 AM.

<O└d Skool>

Oh wow! Thank you! Amielle@hailol

Thanks!
    DarkDaemon@Laethys

Telaran

Tulia@Greybriar

Good luck with the fund raising!

Killing people in Conquest is bad, mmkay?

Artewig@Hailol

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Kaledir@Greybriar

Thank you and wish you the best luck .

I wonder if Skelemans are eligible for the contest Lichtausbund@deepwood

Also it requires a big heart for giving away such prizes, I bow before your heart Norgadib man
    Last edited by Reishawastaken; 10-30-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    I've returned from the grave and yet we can't still have nice things on Rift

Aiaorta@seastone

Thanks for doing this!

Default Good Sir

That is phenomenal, rock on!

Azteck@Greybriar
    Azzteck@Greybriar
    <Celestial Dragons>

Shadowlander

Awesome event. I wish all who participate to exceed their goals and for those of us who can to give generously. Conneleigh@Deepwood

Default Thank You

Thanks for doing this: Painne@Deepwood

This is exciting! Raanor@Wolfsbane
    Raanor on Wolfsbane - 65 Rogue
    Asteryx on Wolfsbane - 65 Cleric

Soulwalker

thank you for doing this blazegreen@faeblight

You guys organizing all these events rock.

I really hope you raise a fortune!

Not sure if US only but will throw my name in
    Kleos@Gelidra

Soulwalker

Default Thank you!

You guys are awesome for doing this.

Rngsus@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast