+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree20Likes
  • 10 Post By Griffey
  • 2 Post By Mazoga
  • 5 Post By Gingers
  • 1 Post By Artewig
  • 1 Post By Narcise
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: An idea.

Shadowlander

Default An idea.

I had an idea a few weeks ago I keep thinking I should post. So, here we go. How about instead of whipping the slate clean with our current role with the "Reset Soul" button. Could we get a "Edit Soul" button to go with it. Have it the same price and have it take it back and act as if we have set all our soul points, but, haven't hit the save button yet. And and just start subtracting and moving stuff around without having to re-aply every soul point. Would come in handy for many reasons. Especially if your only moving a few points around. I duno. Would be kinda neat imho.

I second this. Would be awesome if it is implemented

Edit: A proper thread should be in the Suggestions though but meh.
    Last edited by Meowy; 10-25-2015 at 10:54 PM.
    Serale@Faeblight

I second this.
    "When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you canít eat money."

This would be fantastic, I've often thought 'man it would be so much easier if..'

So yeah make it the same as you can now freely edit your masteries, except with a little cost cause you're respeccing stuff in your soul trees. I greatly support this

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey View Post
    I had an idea a few weeks ago I keep thinking I should post. So, here we go. How about instead of whipping the slate clean with our current role with the "Reset Soul" button. Could we get a "Edit Soul" button to go with it. Have it the same price and have it take it back and act as if we have set all our soul points, but, haven't hit the save button yet. And and just start subtracting and moving stuff around without having to re-aply every soul point. Would come in handy for many reasons. Especially if your only moving a few points around. I duno. Would be kinda neat imho.
    Actually this is something that DeadSimon had requested not long ago as well. I can't promise if or when this will get made but it is on our to-do list. Keep the great ideas coming!
    Last edited by Gingers; 10-26-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Actually this is something that DeadSimon had requested not long ago as well. I can't promise if or when this will get made but it is on our to-do list. Keep the great ideas coming!
    Awesome! I really don't mind spending the plat on it, but the time and effort I'd rather not spend twice. 9 times out of 10 it's only 1 or 2 points that have to be changed. It's especially frustrating when working with hybrids.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    A proper thread should be in the Suggestions though but meh.
    Seeing a reply in the Suggestions section seems insanely rare these days.
    Last edited by Cookiez217; 10-27-2015 at 04:27 AM.

This would be so nice! I too have had this thought many times....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez217 View Post
    Seeing a reply in the Suggestions section seems insanely rare these days.
    This is in general but Gingers is a gun when it comes to UI business and community inquiries, so glad this idea is on the tables was thinking of that just this weekend. SPOOKY

+ Reply to Thread