+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Amielle
  • 1 Post By Pasa
  • 2 Post By Harumph
  • 1 Post By Toodle

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Autum Eyes Potion

Default The Autum Eyes Potion

This item doesn't work. I get the message "item currently unusable"

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Yes, the Autumn Eyes potions are currently unusable.

They will be fixed to work in the next patch. You can continue to accumulate them until then and then go on a half hour bonanza when the patch hits.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Why did it went from one major potion, and two lesser to only one major potion this years? Wasnt it a big enough nerf last year?

I was already angry about the last years nerf to the autumn eyes potion, and now with the new nerf, I will probably not even bother with the event this year at all. This was my very favorite event of all year, and now its just lame. RIP Autumn Harvest.

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sarima View Post
    I was already angry about the last years nerf to the autumn eyes potion, and now with the new nerf, I will probably not even bother with the event this year at all. This was my very favorite event of all year, and now its just lame. RIP Autumn Harvest.
    Thats a bit of a over reaction. These events are for fun. I dont enjoy every event, but im glad they do them

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by kenx2020 View Post
    Thats a bit of a over reaction. These events are for fun. I dont enjoy every event, but im glad they do them
    Yeah. This far I fail to see the FUN part. The summer fest was interesting, we had fishing, we had to capture things wisiting the whole map, and some other.

Here all I found was to close 2 rifts, to chase 15 shines on spot and 8 shines anywhere (though pig part of them placed too high to reach).

Sorry, that is worth than the 1000th engage in instant adventure.

As a bonus first day could not even get to the realm and second day after the patch the potions are useless.

In the last 1-2 month I see drastic decline in my RIFT experience, it looks like the dev team fell apart completely or got reassigned to other things. And nothing implies this decline is just temporary.

Rift Chaser

Any chance of getting them changed to bound to account also? Mailing all these artifacts around is not so fun. "You have sent too many messages"

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Yes, the Autumn Eyes potions are currently unusable.

They will be fixed to work in the next patch. You can continue to accumulate them until then and then go on a half hour bonanza when the patch hits.
    Thank you for responding!

Rift Disciple

I know this got beat on pretty hard in the thread from last year (which content I am in agreement with for the most part); but I was absent due to family issues, and havent had a chance yet to mention how poorly this nerf makes the event feel to me. I too have this as my favore listed event, and not having the rpeatable quests for chasing bugs and the like has just killed the whole thing. The saps are too hard to come by now, and I really enjoyed spamming Rollo with turnins, as I find his voice and lines to be the most amusing in the game.

I appreciate a lot of things about this game, but the beatdown to Harvest, and not installing some replacement/alternative activities or something is just a boot to the head.

And yeah, it would have been good to keep the caps as items to stock up on, but I see the limitations on the programming given the other changes.

That said, some of the goodies look fun, so thanks for that; but items aen't everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
    The saps are too hard to come by now
    Every* rift you close gives sap so getting sap is probably the easiest thing in the whole event. There's only one daily quest that gives the signet, that I saw (unless you can get signets from the IA).

*Pretty sure I've gotten sap from every single rift I've closed since yesterday. Just be sure to mentor for them or you probably won't get much, the same way you didn't get many beads during the summer fest if you didn't mentor.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
    Every* rift you close gives sap so getting sap is probably the easiest thing in the whole event. There's only one daily quest that gives the signet, that I saw (unless you can get signets from the IA).

*Pretty sure I've gotten sap from every single rift I've closed since yesterday. Just be sure to mentor for them or you probably won't get much, the same way you didn't get many beads during the summer fest if you didn't mentor.
    5 minutes of chasing rifts as they close around the zone; another couple of minutes getting to a tear and calling water, setting mentor level, etc; about 5 more min to close rift (which went fast due to two other people being there). Total ambersap awarded...(3). [Edit: Tried other level rifts on Ember Isle - same amount of sap as the one in Freemarch, but took longer to get to and close, etc]

There's are reasons I like to do quests; The biggest is that I can do them alone. The second biggest is because the rewards are condensed, and dont take all frigging day to get.
    Last edited by Toodle; 10-23-2015 at 03:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread