+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By likalaruku

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What happened to the $5 credit pack deal?

Default What happened to the $5 credit pack deal?

Is the 15 days of patron when you buy a $5 credit pack ever coming? I think most players would have taken advantage of it, and it would have pushed some pure F2P players to spend a few bucks.

fat chance.. they changed the value of the credit packs, so I doubt any sweet deals on patron time will come around any time soon

It would have been a great way to get people started on spending money on Rift.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

The Credit Bonus that was being tested on Alpha isn't currently scheduled. It's something we're still considering for the future though.

Telaran

At least they're accepting Karma Koins now. Now everyone who's cheap, broke, bankless, or a shoe salesman named Al Bundy can at least get friends & relatives to give them a little game cash on the holidays.

Though my cheap *** thinks $5 for a half month is perfect. Low prices make me want to spend, plus I tend to play rift in 2 week increments. If Trion cut all their prices by 3/4, I'd be buying stuff every day. I mean seriously, nothing in any MMO's cash shop should cost more than 50 cents max; it's digital stuff you can't hold in your hands, you probably won't still have it in 10 years, it takes no resources to make, & supplies are unlimited.
    Last edited by likalaruku; 10-23-2015 at 04:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread