+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest

Shadowlander

Default Tradition!!!!

Wouldn't be a "true" Trion event tradition if it worked the way it's supposed to the first day! Or the first week. What should you expect? I have come to this conclusion to not expect it them to work properly the first day.

devs....

you have a welcome screen now.. constantly telling us about the beautiful items on store that most of the population cant afford.
    recently it has told us about the upcoming autumn event.. every single time we log on or switch char..

maybe you could have used it to tell people about this bug and the eta on the fix.. instead of having all the public chat channels filled with players who didnt know what was going on and thought they were the ones who were bugged?
    we dont mind that it broke (well ok we do, but we all know these things happen) we applaud that the forum post was replied to promptly, the issue resolved, and even the event extended by a day.
    what we ask is that you use the welcome screen to warn players of these types of issues and make yourselves look a little better to those players that dont get on the forums much.

a little more communication would be a very good thing

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    devs....

you have a welcome screen now.. constantly telling us about the beautiful items on store that most of the population cant afford.
    recently it has told us about the upcoming autumn event.. every single time we log on or switch char..

maybe you could have used it to tell people about this bug and the eta on the fix.. instead of having all the public chat channels filled with players who didnt know what was going on and thought they were the ones who were bugged?
    we dont mind that it broke (well ok we do, but we all know these things happen) we applaud that the forum post was replied to promptly, the issue resolved, and even the event extended by a day.
    what we ask is that you use the welcome screen to warn players of these types of issues and make yourselves look a little better to those players that dont get on the forums much.

a little more communication would be a very good thing

They made it so most items can be purchased with Autumn Harvest currency.
    And they DID, afterall, gave us a heads up that the event wouldn't be working until the update of the 23rd.
    Last edited by xspicysnowballx; 10-23-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Soulwalker

Autumn Eyes Potions not working for me either.

I also had some 80 fungus from last year and handing in the daily consumed ALL of it. That was quite annoying.

Shield of Telara

It was in the server message when you login stating that the event was down until the patch on the 23.

So if you do not read the forums they did tell us in game.

I have been a complainer over the fact that they do not communicate when things are broken. But they have gotten better about it recently with utilizing the server login message. Just gotta remember to read it and not ignore it :P
    Last edited by Manasha; 10-23-2015 at 07:09 AM.

The fungus are bugged. I can't targeting or collecting.
    And can't activate the bottles to collect artifacts in the Autumn Harvest feary area.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    It was in the server message when you login stating that the event was down until the patch on the 23.
    we are friday 23... and we got some fix this night, because the fae instance works almost as intended (minus artefact potion).
    But fungi are bugged everywhere... I've seen them in freemarch, gloamwood, stonefield... they are on the trees, but not glowing, not targetable, no reactive... I hope this will be fixed next night.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

General of Telara

you picked dailie q? cause without q, or when have 8, you can't collect fungus

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    we are friday 23... and we got some fix this night, because the fae instance works almost as intended (minus artefact potion).
    But fungi are bugged everywhere... I've seen them in freemarch, gloamwood, stonefield... they are on the trees, but not glowing, not targetable, no reactive... I hope this will be fixed next night.

I can not comment on what's going on with EU shards, I can only say what is going on with NA shards. My comment was solely based on someone who said there was no communication from Trion about things being broken. Which to Trion's credit they did provide information in their server message.

If there are more things that are broken on EU shards after your patch and no one has acknowledged them yet then rant away :P

I tested the event on European server..

I got a quest for pumpkins... working, 25 sap
    I got a quest for helping the minions in the instance.. working, 25 sap
    I got a quest for closing rifts.. not finished, awarding 1 signet
    I got a quest for autumn cap fungus, turn in 8... reward would be 25 sap

Seems we can only do these dailies, nothing else.

The fungus used to be 3 quests, 1 for each type of potion.. lesser, normal and large potion of autumn eyes, depending on duration of the potion.

Now it seems to be only one quest, one potion..

The helping minions quest (killing bugs, kicking the shamblers, killing the wisps, collecting the life roots) used to be repeatable.. now it is only a daily.

So you can basically do everything in 10 minutes and forget about the entire event.. The whole chance at harvesting artifacts, get a shiny mount and a nice piece of gear has been wiped completely.
    Those without earring slots can go for mount or dim stuff, nobody can harvest tons of artifacts and those who celebrate this event for the first time will have a hard time getting 20 signets for the earrings, for that requires to do the rifts every day during the entire event.

imho... trion f*cked the event

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Countess Felicia View Post
    Wouldn't be a "true" Trion event tradition if it worked the way it's supposed to the first day! Or the first week. What should you expect? I have come to this conclusion to not expect it them to work properly the first day.
    The beauty of live testing.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    I tested the event on European server..

I got a quest for pumpkins... working, 25 sap
    I got a quest for helping the minions in the instance.. working, 25 sap
    I got a quest for closing rifts.. not finished, awarding 1 signet
    I got a quest for autumn cap fungus, turn in 8... reward would be 25 sap

Seems we can only do these dailies, nothing else.

The fungus used to be 3 quests, 1 for each type of potion.. lesser, normal and large potion of autumn eyes, depending on duration of the potion.

Now it seems to be only one quest, one potion..

The helping minions quest (killing bugs, kicking the shamblers, killing the wisps, collecting the life roots) used to be repeatable.. now it is only a daily.

So you can basically do everything in 10 minutes and forget about the entire event.. The whole chance at harvesting artifacts, get a shiny mount and a nice piece of gear has been wiped completely.
    Those without earring slots can go for mount or dim stuff, nobody can harvest tons of artifacts and those who celebrate this event for the first time will have a hard time getting 20 signets for the earrings, for that requires to do the rifts every day during the entire event.

imho... trion f*cked the event
    See those credit options? Working as intended.

What?? It was not enough to nerf the potion quest from neverending to only one a day but now there are not even the smaller two other potion quest? That blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Countess Felicia View Post
    I expect if we plan ahead, the upcoming Yule Festival event should be sufficiently bug checked to be working by around Valentine's Day. So mark you calendars now.

Proudly hitching dreams to stars for over fifty years!

Soulwalker

Hahaa testing testing if I can post 1st time on these forums-
    last time I tried to reply to this post about Autumn Eyes potions still being bugged earlier today, I ironically got the response my Image Verification could not go through cause of server issues, Lol ...
    Anyway, I d really recommend expanding the event a bit more than a day, the Autumn Eyes potions are not working at all ( in the fest area as supposed to ;P) , also the fungus are sometimes not even present at all in a zone, rly: many confused folks in chat, and had that happen to one of my chars too- and anyway you have to target them by "hand grab" instead of the skil there was before, and they can be wayyy too high in trees ...

Its a very nice event, and cause I love it, would love it to work
    Also, not sure if its a bug or some new random reward stuff, , did not rly read the quests rewards, clicked through: but my 1st char got 2 autumn signets from going through the quests, and I was quite hyped I could get a 20 signet reward I liked in 10 days, but seems my other 2 chars who went through them have only gotten 1 per char?
    This of course felt lke a major bummer, so, if not a bug, please make it more clear to the players how much they may achieve during events?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast