+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Seshatar’s Extra Life 2015 Celebration] powered by <Skins on Farm>

Default [Seshatar’s Extra Life 2015 Celebration] powered by <Skins on Farm>

<<<DONATE HERE>>>
    Good news for NA players! Hartlyss from <The Skin Shop> offers access to his stock instead of the <Skins on Farm> stock for the winners (not milestones) if you prefer! Thank you for being awesome!

Dear Ladies and Dudes,

The most anticipated gaming marathon for a good cause is coming closer and there are plenty ways to help the kids! Therefore I also want to throw my own giveaways and contests in - and of course they are all special and exiting! Oh, and there is awesome loot to win: from REX and patron passes to free access to the awesome skin vaults of the EU’s biggest wardrobe lovers: <Skins on Farm>. I really hope you enjoy what I prepared for you already, more will come when the game day comes closer!

Here we go!

[FORUM-GIVEAWAY]‘BUMP ME UP!’
    So everyone can see me!
    1st prize: 30-day patron pass + <SoF> one-time access - Winner: Artewig@Hailol
    Bonus prize: +1 REX if the number of the winning post contains a repdigit (only 2 digits - i. e. 22, 66, 115, 144)!
    Description: Post your name@shard in this thread, the winner will be randomly chosen on 8th November 6pm server time (EU).

[FORUM-CONTEST]‘SHOW YOUR HERO!’
    How does a real hero look like?
    1st prize: 30-day patron pass + 1 REX + <SoF> lifetime access Winner: Mizukii@Faeblight
    2nd prize: 30-day patron pass + <SoF> one-time Access Winner: Kunoichii@Zaviel
    3rd prize: 30-day patron pass Winner: Yaminn@Deepwood
    Show off your RIFT-related hero in a cool screenshot or video (max. 1min), make a collage or draw it on your own. You can choose any RIFT NPC, player or one of your own characters. Yes the smelly cats in Meridian are allowed, too. The first winner will be chosen by me, the second prize will go to the post with the most likes and the third will be randomly chosen from all eligible posts.

[DONATOR-GIVEAWAY]‘NOT OVER 9000’
    May the RNG be with you!
    1st prize: 30-day patron pass + 1 REX + <SoF> lifetime Access Winner: Hazzle@Gelidra
    Bonus prize: +1 REX for a critical hit (if your number is exactly the rolled number)!
    Each single donation between $0.01 (= 1) and $90.00 (= 9000) will be considered for this giveaway. On Sunday, 8th November after 6pm server time (EU), I will /roll 9000 in game. The donation that is closest to this number wins! If multiple people have the same number, the first donator wins. If two people have different numbers with the same distance to the correct number, the price will be split (both get Lifetime Access).

[DONATOR-GIVEAWAY]‘MANUGO’
    1st prize: 30-day patron pass + 1 REX + <SoF> lifetime Access Winner: Anja@Faeblight
    Bonus prize: +1 REX if your number is at least twice as high as the previous eligible donation!
    Make the number go up! Make a donation that is higher than the previous one to be eligible for this giveaway. It doesn’t matter if someone breaks the chain, it is only important that your number is higher than the previous donation (except your own donations). For example: 25; 30; 5; 10; 7; 8; 9; 8; 9; 25; 1; 2. The fat numbers are eligible for the MANUGO game!

[DONATOR-GIVEAWAY]‘MY DONATION IS 1337’
    1st prize: 30-day patron pass + 1 REX + <SoF> lifetime Access Winner: Leorean@Brutwacht
    Bonus prize: +1 REX if your number contains a 1, 3 and 7!
    All donations that only contain the numbers 1, 3 and 7 will be counted for this giveaway. The winner will be rolled out of all eligible donations. Examples: 1.33; 7.13; 13.37; 11.11; 173.17

[DONATOR-GIVEAWAY]‘WHALE OVER THE TOP’
    1st prize: 30-day patron pass Winner: Kodesaey@Typhiria
    2nd prize: 30-day patron pass Winner: Hazzle@Gelidra
    3rd prize: 30-day patron pass Winner: Ziharra@Wolfsbane@Gelidra
    The TOP 3 donators (cumulative) will all receive a guaranteed patron pass because they are really awesome. That's it!

[DONATOR-MILESTONES]
    20$ - unlock 10 <SoF> skins of your choice
    40$ - free <SoF> one-time access
    80$ - free <SoF> lifetime access
    If you reach one of those milestones (cumulative) you can claim your reward instantly (you don’t have to wait until 8th November). The usual <Skins on Farm> rules apply.

[INFORMATION]
    Please always add your character@shard in forum posts and donation text. Also please add your forum name in donation text if possible. Thank you!

All giveaways & contests mentioned in this thread run from NOW until 8th November 2015 6pm Server Time (EU). This means you can immediately start to post and donate.

Prizes will be distributed as following:
    Patron passes: will be sent as a code via forum PM or in game mail within 24 hours after draw
    REX: will be sent via in game mail to the character@shard you posted within 24 hours after draw
    <SoF> prizes: please contact me in game or via forum PM if you won to claim your <SoF> rewards

One donation can be eligible for multiple giveaways. If you for example donate an amount that is between $0.01 and $90.00, is higher than the previous donation and only contains the numbers 1, 3 and 7 it will be counted for all three donator giveaways.

There will also be a live stream and in game contests, more about that will be posted later in October! ;-)

<<<DONATE HERE>>>
    Last edited by Seshatar; 11-08-2015 at 10:13 AM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Painful@Gelidra

Don't mess with a Furious Primalist! >
    [Seshatar’s Extra Life 2015 Celebration] powered by <Skins on Farm>-2015-10-22_135001.jpg
    Primalist of
    <The Phantom Troupe>

8/8, like that even matters anymore..

Soulwalker

Eckhardt@Gelidra

Plane Walker

Beercharms@deepwood

Amielle@hailol

Soulwalker

Romanos@Gelidra

Soulwalker

arekno@gelidra

Soulwalker

Default GOGO VOLTI

Cindarz@Gelidra

Soulwalker

Bartek@Zaviel

Durrhurr@Gelidra

Xol
    Rift Disciple

Xol@Typhiria

Good luck to all

Laeti@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Default Good Luck

Omnipotent@Zaviel

Howdy Seshatar !

Please do not include my name in any of the contests. I just had to drop in and say I really am glad to see you support this great cause once again.

Everyone that can, should go to Seshatar's Extra Life page and donate. To set a good example I put my money where my typing is and I donated a little something myself.

<O└d Skool>

Thumbs up

Hey Nogardgib,

The awesomeness is strong with you and I'm happy we stand here together again for the kids. Although I'm from Germany and all those hospitals are on the other side of the world, it is still my favourite way to fundraise and donate money for a good cause - wish they would support EU hospitals too but children are children, no matter where they come from. And they deserve a superb health support.

So if anyone reads this and thinks about donating for the good cause on my page, cut the half of it and donate it via Nog's page! He has many awesome swag for you guys too and is a really awesome person! Or - if you can - double your donation of course!

Let's rock this!

Seshatar
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast