+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: ''New event minions'' attributes or say hello to summerfest' ones

Default ''New event minions'' attributes or say hello to summerfest' ones

New Minions & Adventures
    Who loves Autumn Harvest most of all? Taskmaster Atrophinious! Heís got a mission for you, and along the way you might run into the seasonís other new Minions: Qu'ella the Wretched, The Nightstalker, The Hag of Gloamwood, and more!
    ''New event minions'' attributes or say hello to summerfest' ones-2015-10-22_101340jk.jpg

''New event minions" have the very same attributes as the summerfest' ones do. You didn't even bother to change at least 1 attribute. Was that intended? If it's so, it's really disappointing.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by kowey View Post
    Attachment 26269

''New event minions" have the very same attributes as the summerfest' ones do. You didn't even bother to change at least 1 attribute. Was that intended? If it's so, it's really disappointing.
    Awesome catch on your part OP, but hmmm.. ouch on Trion's part.

Plane Walker

And your surprised by this?

Ascendant

... major ouch .... can Snedhepl or someone please confirm this will be corrected?

Great catch OP! Thank you for pointing this out. I was going to buy some credits this evening to get the starter minion (as well as a few other 'wish list' items while I was at it) but I sure don't need exact duplicates of what I already have. I'll hold off to see if/how Devs respond to this.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Looks like these are still referencing data from Summerfest.

We will fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Looks like these are still referencing data from Summerfest.

We will fix them.

Thanks for the response and the information, Morticus!

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

We will also make sure this doesn't happen with the Fae Yule minions.

;)

Thanks Mort. <3
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

I assume this will be fixed in next week's update?

Also, I'm just wondering, because all the rewarded minion cards are still sitting in my bank (because I initially thought the attributes were intended to be the same as the summerfest ones, so I considered selling them), is it safe to collect them before the change goes through? Their stats will still be changed even if you do that and level them up?

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    I assume this will be fixed in next week's update?

Also, I'm just wondering, because all the rewarded minion cards are still sitting in my bank (because I initially thought the attributes were intended to be the same as the summerfest ones, so I considered selling them), is it safe to collect them before the change goes through? Their stats will still be changed even if you do that and level them up?
    Unless it doesn't work the way Zendi did for whatever reason, then yes, you can do whatever with them and they'll be adjusted when the fix goes in.

Zendi's stats changed, and I'd already leveled her on a couple of accounts that I bought the Wilds Pack on early. I'm not sure what the == turned out as, because I didn't pay that much attention - but she went from air and death? - not sure about initials - to whatever it is now (not in game so don't know for positive) - might be air, assassination, hunting, plus one more can't come up with it sorry.

But it won't cost you much really to just leave them in the bank until the fix lands, for sure.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Unless it doesn't work the way Zendi did for whatever reason, then yes, you can do whatever with them and they'll be adjusted when the fix goes in.

Zendi's stats changed, and I'd already leveled her on a couple of accounts that I bought the Wilds Pack on early. I'm not sure what the == turned out as, because I didn't pay that much attention - but she went from air and death? - not sure about initials - to whatever it is now (not in game so don't know for positive) - might be air, assassination, hunting, plus one more can't come up with it sorry.

But it won't cost you much really to just leave them in the bank until the fix lands, for sure.
    Yeah, I guess so. I already have minions for all attributes combos except two or three I think, plus like 30 level 25 minions or something, so I guess my current minions will do their jobs fine for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    Yeah, I guess so. I already have minions for all attributes combos except two or three I think, plus like 30 level 25 minions or something, so I guess my current minions will do their jobs fine for now.
    Yup. One of my accounts hit 50 minions with the next-to-last one from AH just today. I have plenty of dupes....

JEEZ Mort. Can we please get a checkbox to leave some minions as NOT AVAILABLE? *sigh*

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We will also make sure this doesn't happen with the Fae Yule minions.

;)
    Hm, Fae Yule minions from last year's adventure chain already exist...

Does this mean... NEW Fae Yule minions!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast