Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Dough needed for survival skill

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default Dough needed for survival skill

    where do i find dough

  2. #2
    Phs
    Phs is offline
    Shield of Telara Phs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Rift Store > Crafting > Reagents > Survival > Dough 2s

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default Your a Star!

    spot on! your a star!

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default Whats next??

    ive crafted the "green pea soup" 4 times but it hasnt told me what else i have to do to work on my survival skill......so whats next?

  5. #5
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    anything that is orange in your list, yellow gives less xp, green much less, and grey gives nothing

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default what i mean is......

    ive crafted green pea soup, realised i had to actually hand the quest in, so went and did that....but i wasnt given anything else to work on.

    so im wondering how i go about continuing my progress on the survival skill?

    im currently on level 7....so, how so i get it to level 8, and so on?

    i.e do i merely cook for green pea soup etc to increase my survival skill?

    oh and how do i go about learning to build a tent etc?

    thanks in advance

  7. #7
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyskin5000 View Post
    ive crafted green pea soup, realised i had to actually hand the quest in, so went and did that....but i wasnt given anything else to work on.

    so im wondering how i go about continuing my progress on the survival skill?

    im currently on level 7....so, how so i get it to level 8, and so on?

    i.e do i merely cook for green pea soup etc to increase my survival skill?

    oh and how do i go about learning to build a tent etc?

    thanks in advance
    visit survival trainer and learn recipes, then craft anything that is orange in list, after it turns yellow, probably there are new recipes to learn

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default Survival trainer.......

    where do i find the survival trainer?....

    ....in the Agent Glade (or surrounding areas)....where is he/she?

  9. #9
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyskin5000 View Post
    where do i find the survival trainer?....

    ....in the Agent Glade (or surrounding areas)....where is he/she?
    i assume you guardian, so should head to Sanctum

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default the name

    whats the name of the survival trainer in sanctum? (and yes, my charactor is a "goody" (guardian)

  11. #11
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyskin5000 View Post
    whats the name of the survival trainer in sanctum? (and yes, my charactor is a "goody" (guardian)
    can't help with it, i'm on other side, but under name should be writen survival master i think, or trainer

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default I.E

    for example - ive found the master survivalist < but thats now who i need....is it???

    im assuming there is another guy i need to see with whom deals with the more lower level survivalist (me)

  13. #13
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyskin5000 View Post
    for example - ive found the master survivalist < but thats now who i need....is it???

    im assuming there is another guy i need to see with whom deals with the more lower level survivalist (me)
    no, it should be it

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Mazoga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    204

    Default

    You need the master survivalist, open dialogue, click on train, get recipes, craft them. Rinse and repeat. He should also be able to sell you what extra ingredients you need.

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14

    Default seriously cant believe....

    seriously cant believe i need 13 of the triple icon silver coin just to train for a basic skill!

    this is exactly why i thought there'd be a basic trainer available to help "up" the skill level faster!

    all i want to do is learn how to make a camp and cook food etc! ......

    this is going to take ages! lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts