+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: So, about those free pinatas from the Wilds Celebration

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    The owner of the Pinata will get appropriate loot
    Can confirm that this isn't 100% true. Just got rid of the one I had to test, got a level 60 ring and a level 65 essence.

Thought the info might help when you guys do your fix.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Prophet of Telara

If we hold on to the broken pinatas and wait for the fixed pinatas, will the broken ones be on the correct loot table?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddr View Post
    If we hold on to the broken pinatas and wait for the fixed pinatas, will the broken ones be on the correct loot table?
    Or will they dissapear? I guess it would be fair forthe ppl who opened theirs that the old ones stay unfixed, but still better have this confirmed before popping it

Btw offtopic question, I started writing on RIFT forums only recently and I can't seem to find button for deleting post?!
    Last edited by krunyrplnyhvezd; 10-13-2015 at 09:58 AM.
    Gold ain't my style, I'm not a redhead, I used to do a lot of changes on svn and sometimes I pretend to be a male corgi-headed dwarf that thinks he's a god. All this right behind Gelidra...

Default Pinata Ping Pop!

I'm sitting on mine and it won't pop!

Archonix, where will this be advertised? I didn't see any notice in forums any where on these.

It's definitely a bug.

The owner of the Pinata will get appropriate loot, but the Pinatas themselves are fickle, and just refuse to grow up. (Translation: they are pointing at some bad tables).

Feel free to open the ones you have now, we'll schedule a makeup for an upcoming hotfix that will give out a fixed version as another login bonus.

Shadowlander

It's definitely a bug.

The owner of the Pinata will get appropriate loot, but the Pinatas themselves are fickle, and just refuse to grow up. (Translation: they are pointing at some bad tables).

Feel free to open the ones you have now, we'll schedule a makeup for an upcoming hotfix that will give out a fixed version as another login bonus.
    Thank you, i didn't expected that at all
    Pegatron IPMMB-FM (intel Z75) + Intel i7 2600@3.9Ghz / 2 x 4 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR 1600Mhz / Cooler Master Force 500
    120 GB Kingston HyperX Fury / Gigabyte Radeon R9 290X 4 GB / SilentiumPC Vero L1 500W / Windows 10 Pro x64 (thx Irabank!)

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You seem to forget they already gave you over 4,000 credits worth of vials for free, was that a badly done job or not working properly? i swear, the more you give people stuff for free the more they demand....
    Lets be honest here, The Free is a marketing campaign. Vials are on sale but that is coming to end so dangle the carrot in front of the horse works all the time.

All these gifts, although nice, are just samples of the cheesecake. You like it, you need more.

Champion

This would be the kind of info I'd expect to see in the welcome window.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #53

Quote Originally Posted by Nithydux View Post
    Can confirm that this isn't 100% true. Just got rid of the one I had to test, got a level 60 ring and a level 65 essence.

Thought the info might help when you guys do your fix.
    The pinatas are setup to guarantee the owner gets loot (happens when you spawn it). That portion is pulling from the correct table (the level 65 essence you received).

Then you pop it, and you could also be the recipient of the payout, which is pointing to the wrong place (the level 60 ring).

Telaran

The pinatas are setup to guarantee the owner gets loot (happens when you spawn it). That portion is pulling from the correct table (the level 65 essence you received).

Then you pop it, and you could also be the recipient of the payout, which is pointing to the wrong place (the level 60 ring).
    Any word on if we can hold onto our current piñatas and get the correct payout later, as well as the bonus piñata later?

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #55

Quote Originally Posted by Shihli View Post
    Any word on if we can hold onto our current piñatas and get the correct payout later, as well as the bonus piñata later?
    The existing ones won't be updated, so fire away. Everyone will get the new one (in testing now, will let you all know once it's in a build and scheduled).

Make sure to take into account that these pinatas also drop old raid currencies, which were recently removed...

Thanks Archonix! Appreciate the fix etc.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Hm.. Pretty sure I didn't get any level 65 item for myself. But maybe that was the warfront charge or the planar essence removal device or something.

A Rift screenshot collection.

Watch me on Twitch

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #59

Quote Originally Posted by Karsplat View Post
    Make sure to take into account that these pinatas also drop old raid currencies, which were recently removed...
    Purged them as well in the cleanup (ie: any Pinatas gained today, that are popped after tomorrow won't drop old currency). We'll schedule another conversion for a future hotfix.

We've scheduled an additional Login Bonus for Friday October 16th, A Primal Celebration Gift – Redux will be available to claim in the RIFT Store, once per account with the correct Pinata within.

Purged them as well in the cleanup (ie: any Pinatas gained today, that are popped after tomorrow won't drop old currency). We'll schedule another conversion for a future hotfix.

We've scheduled an additional Login Bonus for Friday October 16th, A Primal Celebration Gift – Redux will be available to claim in the RIFT Store, once per account with the correct Pinata within.
    Very nicely done. Again, thanks!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4