+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

Default Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

This post is a walkthrough to solve the Callweddi meta-puzzle that follows after you solve the PTW puzzle.

This post wil tell you how to get access to the Callweddi village, and the traders in it, how to obtain the books, and ultimately, open up access to some cool wardrobe items and even a cool floating disc mount.
    To see these items, you can check out the video made by Eilani@Faeblight (Forum username Onik): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UgdCbPb2Y.

Warning
    This is an epic meta-puzzle, which requires a lot of effort, patience, platinum, as well as revisiting and re-solving puzzles in new ways. traveling all over the world, picking up loads of artifacts in PTW, and generally getting disgruntled because of getting stuck, but ultimately coming out proud and happy for actually solving the many challenges that are part of this puzzle.
    It will probably take you months to finish this puzzle.
    For all discussions and details, read the whole thread!

Prerequisites
    • You have found all Henges in Storm Legion, and have gained access to Nomi. (You can find their locations below if you haven't yet.)
    • You have found and solved the Callweddi penta-puzzle.
    • You are willing to spend over 17.000 platinum.
    • You are a very patient person.

Walkthrough
    Part 1: Access to the Callweddi Village.
    1. After finishing the puzzle, Omi (swimming in the canals of Tempest Bay) will tell you to visit Nomi.
    2. Nomi is the trader that you can access after you've found all Henges in Brevane and Dusken.
    3. Nomi tells you to collect three sets of puzzle pieces (see below).
    4. The first set of blue puzzle pieces can be found by visiting puzzles in Vanilla, Storm Legion or Nightmare Tide content. Each player will have 4 randomly selected puzzles where they can find their pieces. Each puzzle piece can be found at a puzzle in 4 different locations. Some of these locations have been screenshotted in this thread, and have been assembled at http://imgur.com/gallery/e5Y4q.
    5. The second set of green puzzle pieces consists of the piece you got for solving the Callweddi puzzle, plus 4 pieces that drop from Fae/Fairies. These can be found at: level 15 Faes in Silver Wood, Hedgerow Court; level 38 Fae in Moonshade Swamp, south from the middle port; level 60 Fae in the Dendrome, just outside of Solstice Tower; and level 50 Fae in Life rifts on Ember Isle. Mentor down to 5 levels below these Fae, and you will be able to get the puzzle piece within 20-40 kills.
    6. The third set of purple puzzle pieces consists of 6 pieces dropped by picking up Poison, Burning or Nightmare artifacts in the Planetouched Wilds.
    7. After you collect all puzzle pieces in a set, you can buy Rainbow Glue from Nomi to assemble the pieces. The glue will cost 5k plat.
    8. Go to the Shrine for the puzzle set, and turn the puzzle pieces and the glue into a mosaic. See the shrine locations below.
    9. Place the mosaic in your dimension. It will sparkle. Click it and you will receive an item. Make a note of the pattern.
    10. Go to Callweddi, and create the pattern. The item will destroy itself, and a ramp will form above you. To get access to the village, start with the bottom ramp first, run up to the top square of the ramp and stop, don't move. Point camera down, and work on second ramp. Once it appears, run up to the last square of the second ramp and stop again. Then do the third ramp and jump to the floating pedestals. When you've done this for all three mosaics, bottom (red), then middle (green) and top (blue), you can walk up the ramp to the leaves above.
    11. You've made it! You gained access to Callweddi Village.
      Before you move away from the village, make sure to buy the teleportation item so you can easily get back up there, without having to re-solve the penta puzzle each and every time.

Part 2: Collecting the books, puzzle boxes and access to lifter mount and wardrobe items.
    1. Talk to the queen, and you will receive a book.
    2. Listen to Meena in her sleep, she will give you some hints (see image below)
    3. Read the book, and solve the puzzle. After solving a puzzle, you will receive a new book.
    4. You will have to re-solve the puzzles in Ardent Domain, Draumheim, Morban and (part of) Goboro Reef, making them red (see below)
    5. After having finished all four puzzles above, go back to the queen. You will get a painting and a book.
    6. Read the book, and get an achievement (yay!)
    7. You can now buy the Lifter puzzle box for 2k plat.
    8. Solve the penta puzzle with the red pattern and run to the top of the ramp.
    9. Solve the penta puzzle with the painting's pattern and the lifter will appear in range for you to get it.
    10. To solve the a puzzle box, chain all the letter of the all-caps gibberish together and split it into 6 lines of 10 letters. Each pattern of 5 adjacent identical letters corresponds to a penta shape on the penta puzzle (e.g. AAAAA is a horizontal straight shape). Copy the pattern created this way into the penta puzzle.
    11. Wardrobe items will now be available similar to the lifter mount: buy the puzzle box, solve the puzzle appropriately.

Nomi's hints:
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-nomitext.jpg

Hints for the 4 piece puzzle:
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-nomitext2.jpg

Hints for the 5 piece puzzle:
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-nomitext3.jpg

Hints for the 6 piece puzzle:
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-nomitext4.jpg

Puzzle locations:
    Vanilla
    Lake of Solace (5996, 6128)
    Silverwood (6415, 3155)
    Stonefield (4577, 4976)
    Gloamwood (4540, 2380)
    Scarlet Gorge (3629, 2755)
    Scarwood Reach (3125, 4427)
    Moonshade Highlands (6459, 1178)
    Droughtlands (8340, 6200)
    Iron Pine Peaks (3750, 2270)
    Shimmersand (6420, 7715)
    Stillmoor (1720, 2320)
    Ember Isle (12823, 3857)

Storm Legion
    Ardent Domain (5878, 10718)
    City Core (6984, 10036)
    Dendrome (4410, 4240)
    Eastern Holdings (8817, 8713)
    Kingsward (4813, 8675)
    Morban (12639, 7376)
    Seratos (11400, 6280)

Nightmare Tide
    Goboro Reef (3020, 5981)
    Draumheim (5768, 5016)
    Tarken Glacier (5962, 2953)

Henge Locations:
    City Core (6967, 9084)
    Ardent Domain (5689, 9251)
    Dendrome (3082, 4365)
    Cape Jule (7509, 11478)
    Morban (13890, 7781)
    Kingdom of Pelladane (7115, 5660)
    Eastern Holdings (9520, 8343)
    Kingsward (6856, 7765)
    Ashora (1732, 7176)
    Seratos (11638, 5302)
    Steppes of Infinity (16835, 8219)

Shrine Locations:
    • Blue set: in Cape Jule, in the Cliffside Vale area at (7380, 10400). This spawns the top ramp.
    • Green set: in Stonefield, near the Freemarch border at (5390, 5420). This spawns the bottom ramp.
    • Purple set: in Gloamwood, on the hill above Gloamwood Pines at (5159, 3489). This spawns the middle ramp.

A shrine looks like this:
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-shrine.jpg

Meena's Hints
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-26607d1447808607t-callweddi-meta-puzzle-solving-meena.png

Callweddi Book Puzzle Solutions
    Solve each of the following puzzles with a focus on the color "red".

Ardent Domain
    Fill the puzzle completely with a single path between the two red balls.

Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-26751d1448420990t-callweddi-meta-puzzle-solving-circuit.jpg

Draumheim
    For each turn, turn all balls red and submit the solution. To be able to submit the next solution, click on the first ball until it's red again.

Morban
    Activate all lasers and pull the lever.

Goboro Reef
    In the first puzzle of the gauntlet, turn all torches red.
    Last edited by Karsplat; 02-27-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Rift Disciple

You are assuming way to much in your post.

Here are the initial steps most people will have to take who are not die hard puzzle fans playing the game for years.

(1) You will need to locate the Callweddi zone in Plane Touched Wilds and then figure out how to get to the top of it. This is part of the puzzle.
    (2) You will need to solve the puzzle (it's a Tetris-like puzzle) at the top of Callweddi.
    (3) You will need to speak to Omi, who is located underwater in the Tempest Bay canals.
    (4) She will send you to find her sister Nomi.
    (5) In order to locate Nomi you need to complete the Achievement "It Goes To 11". Make sure you click on the final henge to be teleported to her. This may take one a couple of hours or more depending on how much of the old world one has cleared.
    (6) Now we get to the place in the puzzle solving the OP is talking about.

oh, and be prepared to spend at least 10K plat.

Rift Master

Naomi is a rotten scoundrel and doesn't explain anything properly.

First, she specifically says that I have to solve the Pentomino Pemutator to visit the Village of Callweddi. Okay solve a puzzle to take down the forcefield.

But the 4, 5, and 6th piece puzzles all require you taking down the Permuator before the items are visible.

So how did you Karsplat find a puzzle piece in Moonshade if they were suppose to be invisible?

If you want to figure out and find these for yourself don't venture any further. Here's what I've found so far.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sedvick; 10-09-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    If you want to figure out and find these for yourself don't venture any further. Here's what I've found so far.

Spoiler!
    Just checked inside the cages. Nothing.

Rift Master

From what she's saying we have to get to Calweddi first before we can see the puzzle pieces, yet it seems some can see the pieces already. So I'm confused as to what we have to do next

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    So how did you Karsplat find a puzzle piece in Moonshade if they were suppose to be invisible?
    I have already finished the Callweddi puzzle, which allows you to see them. In this thread, I was not trying to solve that one (that's the easiest part), but rather the meta-puzzle it is part of.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Karsplat View Post
    I have already finished the Callweddi puzzle, which allows you to see them. In this thread, I was not trying to solve that one (that's the easiest part), but rather the meta-puzzle it is part of.
    I did the puzzle already below Calweddi's vendors. Yet I can't find puzzle pieces in Moonshade or Stillmoor. Even shard hopping didn't fix it.

Naomi said we would have to solve the Permutation first, I took that as the shield/inability to get to the vendors. So am I wrong in that?

The 4pc mosaic is random. It differs per person.

The 6pc seems to be highly rng-based or location-based. A few of us have picked up 1000+ artifacts with no luck.

As for the 5pc; no clue. Haven't found a single one yet.

@Fyrre - you only need the permutator to start seeing the 4pc disguised puzzles and (it sounds like) the 5pc. The 6pc doesn't require the permutator piece as I know a few people who received a puzzle piece from artifacts before even touching Callweddi.
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-09-2015 at 05:27 PM.

So it seems to be random for everyone.......I found one at the Scarwood Reach puzzle.....but not moonshade or stillmoor.......so there is no pattern it seems

Rift Master

I guess I'm being a newb, but what do you mean by the permutator? the green puzzle piece?

I'm in MS right now on Hailol, where somebody else just got server first for that puzzle piece and yet I can't see it myself. I've done the puzzle, got the piece, talked to both sisters and even bought the glue. I even shard hopped thinking respawn. Nothing

Telaran

Thinking you may have to have done all of the puzzles to see the 4pc puzzle pieces.

Can anyone who has not done all of the puzzles (Vanilla, SL, NMRT, PTW), tell me if they were able to see the cubes?

Thanks

Killing people in Conquest is bad, mmkay?

Rift Master

I did all of the zone puzzles and metas all the way up to PoW.

General of Telara

Does the "new" puzzles appearing with old puzzles require the old puzzle to have been completed?

Here's where I found my puzzle piece at in Moonshade Highlands:

Last edited by Karsplat; 10-10-2015 at 06:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast