+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

Telaran

Found another fae piece off the level 38s in the moonshade swamp. Mob was a Deranged Griefer.

Update: Found my 3rd off an equinox sprite in the Shok Forest of Dendrome.
    Last edited by Grixog; 10-11-2015 at 12:40 PM.
    Grixog - Guardian Warrior
    Linnaeya - Guardian Cleric

I can confirm Grixog's loc's for the silverwood and moonshade green puzzle pieces but I also found one from some faires around the south of the solstice tower area in Dendrome.
    Mittz - Zav

Telaran

Found a few fae in the Cathedral of Canus in Draum. No piece yet.

edit// Unless someone wants to group up to kill these, I won't be wasting time here. Killed 2 by the skin of my teeth and was killed 2 times.
    Last edited by Tulia1900; 10-11-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Killing people in Conquest is bad, mmkay?

Telaran

Technically, the plane of water isnt part of telara. But its possible whoever wrote Nomi's script wasn't thinking about that.

Telaran

For the green pieces, has the mob that has been dropping pieces an actual Faerie? Wings and all or simply classified as Fae?

Mine have all had wings.

Rift Master

I've only killed the female wing type mob faeries, but I guess I can try killing some non females around the globe and see what pops

Telaran

Well, we've had 4 different level ranges the mobs have been found in. The only range left is the 20-35ish? Maybe 50-55 also?

Which is Gloamwood, Scarwood, Scarlet Gorge and IPP. I've ran around Gloamwood and didn't see anything, IPP is nothing, Scarwood has Fae near Perspice, but no winged type. Haven't looked at Scarlet Gorge yet, but I don't recall any faeries in that zone either.

Telaran

Two of mine were off females, and one was a male. But all were the human-looking fae. I'm hoping its only those types and not boglings, which can be found all over the place.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Grixog View Post
    Two of mine were off females, and one was a male. But all were the human-looking fae. I'm hoping its only those types and not boglings, which can be found all over the place.
    Human looking Male Fae? Are you talking Elven by chance?

Telaran

No these weren't elves. They walk kind of stooped over a bit. You'll find the in the hedge maze and the moonshade swamp along with the winged females.

By human looking, I mean they look like pale skinny humans with wings or makeup. As opposed to boglings and satyrs, who are also marked as fae, but look nothing like humans.
    Last edited by Grixog; 10-11-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Telaran

There is an ambrosial brewer mob in realm of the fae, after the second boss, and 2-3 more near Atrophinius. Killed them all, nothing. Will try a few more times.

Thanks for the info Grixog! Progressing well on that mosaic.
    I feel like the faeries in Draumheim would be a good location since they are so hard to solo when mentored down. Although, they are part of a quest...so I don't know.
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-11-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Rift Master

FI, killed 5 of the Faeries in Draum at the Cathedral with my tank pet and mentored down to 58 and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    FI, killed 5 of the Faeries in Draum at the Cathedral with my tank pet and mentored down to 58 and nothing.
    Yea, I've killed 10 of the Nightmare of Irresponsibility on my inquisitor with no luck. That said, could just be rng. Took me a good 30+ faeries in Moonshade to get that piece.

Shield of Telara

I went out to that cathedral in Draum to see what fairies were there since I could not recall them being out there. I could only find that one mob, Nightmare of irresponsibility, unless I am overlooking them. If I am not mistaken that mob was part of a quest line, it would seem unlikely that it would drop from a lone mob from a different quest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast