+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

I think the system gives you the original green puzzle piece for solving the puzzle again, because you've handed it in when you glued the green puzzle together. I doubt you'll need to, or will be able to collect the other pieces. If so, I'd consider that a bug. Getting the green piece in the first place may not be the right behavior, but I guess it comes in handy if you accidentally destroy a piece.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #497
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Karsplat View Post
    I think the system gives you the original green puzzle piece for solving the puzzle again, because you've handed it in when you glued the green puzzle together. I doubt you'll need to, or will be able to collect the other pieces. If so, I'd consider that a bug. Getting the green piece in the first place may not be the right behavior, but I guess it comes in handy if you accidentally destroy a piece.
    This is correct. I should probably go in and make it so these things stop dropping if you have successfully gained access to Callweddi. For now though you can safely destroy any puzzle pieces you get from anywhere if you have access.

Rift Disciple

Book hunting life, worst hunting life. :P

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

Shadowlander

I did My 3 mosaic and have my 3 items in bag , nothing happen , i didn't see any ramps, i try to reverse it (N/S) , same result i just get reward from doing moisaic, something a worm type mob that pop, any idea ?

Edit : WAs looking at wrong side of mozaic ...

I'm a Calwenddi citizen Weeeeehhh !
    Last edited by Maetha; 11-13-2015 at 01:37 AM.

i collected all 3 the box....what to do next?...
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-2015-11-13_154139.jpg
    Last edited by Kessedi; 11-13-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Default New Blue spot for Ardent Domain

Found my last in a spot not posted in Ardent Domain. Ran passed this 4 or 5 times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-last.jpg  
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    hmm, but how do you think we can collect the 5 other books? The queen waits for me to collect something ..
    I know there's an achievement for reading all 5 of Professor Tok's books...

Telaran

I know tirwen ;) actually there are 6 books, the queen gave me the first and i have no clue how to find the other 5
    I gave up on that because i don't really have a hint on how to continue..

Telaran

It seems like most people have given up by now.

I know tirwen ;) actually there are 6 books, the queen gave me the first and i have no clue how to find the other 5
    I gave up on that because i don't really have a hint on how to continue..
    It was late when I posted, sorry. My best guess is that it might be a crypto... My parents were great at crypto-quotes and the like. Me, not so much. A lot of Simons' puzzles are taken from classic sources, so you might be able to find the key by searching online or asking a friend who's good at that. My apologies if this already occured to you.

Soulwalker

Dear Dead Simon, so far there are only 2 puzzle boxes (which can be bought) with which you get Npcs for dimensions and let's be honest other 3 boxes are quite useless ( i mean which give you artifacts) and that's all! Really guys are you serious? Paying 15 000 pl for just having a chance to obtain two unique npcs?( I should have bought 5 Rexes instead! ) Where is the Life lifter and the fae costume? where are the other boxes that Antonell is supposed to be selling ? ( like Floating, Cranial, Truncated, Standing, Grasping and Pedal) Maybe I don't unsderstand something maybe these boxes are going to be added? or what? Don't want to seem rude but I find it really disappointing as I expected much more than just 2 npcs from Callweddi village
    Last edited by Eslanda; 11-16-2015 at 12:07 AM.

Telaran

@Eslanda, I believe these additional 6 puzzle boxes we saw in the livestream have something to do with the 6 books , but who knows .. ;)

Soulwalker

I have already invested a lot of time platinum and in the mysterious crates ...
    but it always comes out the same case
    I do not like dimensions ...
    And please do think of something for the players who do not stand so to dimension ...
    pets / Title / gadrobe / or whatever

is someone already progressed in the books?

Soulwalker

@Eslanda, I believe these additional 6 puzzle boxes we saw in the livestream have something to do with the 6 books , but who knows .. ;)
    That is the main question - nobody knows( it is all like buying a pig in the poke! spending lots of plat. and effort for not even knowing what you get in the end. Isn't it disappointing? IMHO if the other puzzle boxes are somehow connected with the other 5 books why not to give more hints for players to find them because so far i haven't seen any bit of info where I am supposed to look for these books. if the books are just for an achievement then why aren't those puzzle boxes sold in callweddi village now?
    Callweddi village was presented as something hard to reach to be able to get some unique items so I was ready to spend time, energy and plat. to be able to get to this remote location to be able to obtain those unique things. But now I feel like being fooled because the 2 dimension npcs is not the worthy reward for those who were desperate enough to accept the challenge IMHO
    Last edited by Eslanda; 11-16-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Shadowlander

Brisesol done
    Last edited by Maetha; 11-16-2015 at 08:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast