+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #481
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    AFAIK, there are "only" 2339 solutions, not counting 180 rotations and mirroring the whole patern...
    Sorry, but I can't help you with that, I don't think I'm determined enough to get that far any time soon.
    This is correct however in the version of the puzzle under Callweddi reflections are counted as separate solutions. Rotations are not, this allows you to solve the puzzle which ever way you are facing, although as far as the scripting goes I can tell the difference so who knows what might appear in the Permutator in the future. But right now, there are in fact 4678 possible unique solution counted. And you do NOT have to try every one. And apologies for the poor wording of the vendor, her common tongue is not very good. Each puzzlebox only works with one particular configuration.

Telaran

Default Purple pieces

4372 artifacts later. 3 epic pieces.
    1st i got after 4 artifacts.
    Pure RNG i tell ya. I 2 i randomly got while clearing ptw of artifacts so i dont know number of arti colected by then.
    Hope it helps

I got my 6ths purple puzzle piece.. Now to run around till something appears!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Soulwalker

Default the thrid shrine loc please?

anybody have the location of the third shrine?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybum1 View Post
    also haven't found it yet(((( spent hours in Goboro

Telaran

Default Hint for the Third shrine

Spoiler!

If someone wants more help, they can /w me ingame ( Kugelschreiber@Brutwacht , EU)
    I didn't want to post the coords here, sorry guys!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybum1 View Post
    5154-3486 gloom second shrine for the purples.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    Spoiler!

If someone wants more help, they can /w me ingame ( Kugelschreiber@Brutwacht , EU)
    I didn't want to post the coords here, sorry guys!
    Thanks Guys! I should have known it was in Mathosia. I was sure that it was in Goboro ( seen this info somewhere here) so I searched only there for hours without success. Thanks for your hint and thanks Lazybum

Have gotten 3 pieces from artifacts a couple weeks ago, after that i cant seem to find any new ones.. Been getting alot of epics, but the pieces are nowhere to be seen..

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by onyxshia View Post
    So I bought the cheapest green puzzle box that Callweddi vendor sells and..

Spoiler!
    I also bought this puzzle box and made it but apart from the artifacts I got nothing! there was not any cosmic rhinoceros carving ... what's wrong?

Telaran

the shiny rhinoceros carving is from one of the puzzle boxes which costs 1k Platin, not from the shiny.. the cheapest 3 puzzle boxes are for artifacts.
    I dont now the name of it at the moment sorry
    I did random Solutions in the pentomino yesterday and then a big worm named Agibudus ( in german, i dont know if it makes a difference) appeared, but dropped only himself as a Dimension item. Did anybody else saw him? i did the same solution a second time and he didnt appear, so i think he appears random.

Still, Nissa don't want to talk to me, and meena is still sleeping ( I really want to wake her up )

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelschreiber View Post
    the shiny rhinoceros carving is from one of the puzzle boxes which costs 1k Platin, not from the shiny.. the cheapest 3 puzzle boxes are for artifacts.
    I dont now the name of it at the moment sorry
    I did random Solutions in the pentomino yesterday and then a big worm named Agibudus ( in german, i dont know if it makes a difference) appeared, but dropped only himself as a Dimension item. Did anybody else saw him? i did the same solution a second time and he didnt appear, so i think he appears random.

Still, Nissa don't want to talk to me, and meena is still sleeping ( I really want to wake her up )
    yes it can appear at any time when you make mosaic ( my husband was hunting for the floor tiles and doing the same mosaic for many times and he got the worm as well)

Rift Master

Well I got my 6th piece last night, bought the glue, and did the puzzles for the ramp and got server first for Hailol. So I'm finally caught up.

So has anybody got ideas on the talking frogs. Where in world would find these?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Well I got my 6th piece last night, bought the glue, and did the puzzles for the ramp and got server first for Hailol. So I'm finally caught up.

So has anybody got ideas on the talking frogs. Where in world would find these?
    The talking frog is a dimension item you get from completing the green spotted puzzle box solution. You can buy the puzzle box from vendor.

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

Rift Master

So when we get the green puzzle piece during the ramp step, what should we do with it? I'm assuming there are at least 3 other green pieces we need to collect?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast