+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

I don't think anyone has gone to Callweddi Village yet (besides that one guy that used memory capture - but he didn't have the achieve, so he couldn't buy anything).

The island 'Callweddi' with the Pentomino Permutator puzzle (not the village on the lily pads above) can be accessed by simply fighting the small rock protrusions on the side of the island and jumping up.

I saw a couple of people using "Shalistri gift" while on Calweddi island and jumping onto the lilly willage above. Perhaps they were doing a stage in the puzzle then but not full access?
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

Soulwalker

Ok, so I went to the puzzle again to build the two patterns in my Red Mosaic and my Blue Mosaic. The Blue Mosaic pattern spawned the top portion of the ramp (which actually connects to the floating village). The Red Mosaic pattern spawned the bottom portion of the ramp and lead toward the middle. So.. assuming the Green Mosaic fills the ramp in.

Edit: Went back to the Callweddi puzzle and did the pattern in the Red Mosaic again.. this time I actually walked up the ramp that was there (what a concept!) and when I got to the last tile of the ramp, the rest of it disappeared and the one tile I was on remained (it was centered right above the puzzle).

As long as I'm on the tile, it stays there.. when I hop off a timer kicks in and it's gone within a few minutes.
    Last edited by sh4d3Z; 10-16-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lielac View Post
    One of mine did NOT show on the map. I knew about it from looking for artifacts, but I don't know if something else would send you there.

The other was on the map.
    NOT SHow on the map? Are you sure? That is really really bad! How can a normal player who doesn't looking for artifacts in the middle of nowhere find a water which is not on the map? That means to look all far away places for it because it could be everywhere. Thats not funny!

By the way: My Boyfriend is playing not very much, just little bit questing and most time in raids. He found an epic piece at his first day in PTW while doing some quests. That is allways the same with bad or good drop luck in Rift. Which who doesnt look for it get it and the other like us have to search for long, long time

Soulwalker

Found the second shrine too. But i have to say both water are show on the map!!! So i wastet a lot of time while looking also to secluded places there no water is on the map

Where did you find the shrine? I checked all water spots and nothing
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by sh4d3Z View Post
    Ok, so I went to the puzzle again to build the two patterns in my Red Mosaic and my Blue Mosaic.
    Where did you get the Red Mosaic from?

I solved the achievements for the first and the third mosaic but only get the Blue Mosaic.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    The island 'Callweddi' with the Pentomino Permutator puzzle (not the village on the lily pads above) can be accessed by simply fighting the small rock protrusions on the side of the island and jumping up.

I think you may have been having a bad trip when you did this. I didn't have to fight any rock protrusions to get up the side of the island I just found the rocks and jumped up.

Default Artifact Puzzle Pieces

I haven't seen that anyone mentioned finding more than one of the pieces from the artifacts sets. I have been searching for days and only found one.

Could it be we are missing something? Or maybe they only trigger at certain times (like the others haven't been released)? Or, could they be messed up?

I know you need the poison/burn/nightmare effect to loot them.

I had a theory, but I can't test it at the moment. There are sunken boats about. Has anyone tried to fish in one while poisoned/burning/nightmared? I was thinking about marking the map when I find the boat then running back when I get the artifact buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Inso1984 View Post
    NOT SHow on the map? Are you sure? That is really really bad! How can a normal player who doesn't looking for artifacts in the middle of nowhere find a water which is not on the map? That means to look all far away places for it because it could be everywhere. Thats not funny!
    My bad. It is on the map, if you zoom all the way in (I honestly didn't see it at first). I fixed my previous post. Sorry.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lielac View Post
    I haven't seen that anyone mentioned finding more than one of the pieces from the artifacts sets. I have been searching for days and only found one.

Could it be we are missing something? Or maybe they only trigger at certain times (like the others haven't been released)? Or, could they be messed up?

I know you need the poison/burn/nightmare effect to loot them.

I had a theory, but I can't test it at the moment. There are sunken boats about. Has anyone tried to fish in one while poisoned/burning/nightmared? I was thinking about marking the map when I find the boat then running back when I get the artifact buff.
    Doubt think that will work. I've fished up artifacts and gotten the poison debuff from doing so. With the poison debuff, I've yet to fish up a poison artifact. Take into account, it's only a limited sample size, so I could just have bad luck.

Since we are on artifacts and Simon reads this thread, when are new items (please something other dimension items) for lucky coins going to be added?
    Last edited by clymene; 10-16-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Rift Master

I have found three of the puzzle pieces from artifacts. Two I found while using a vial for nightmare artifacts and one I found with the poison vial on. I quit doing them for awhile because I was disheartened at the epic artifact drop rates. But now I am going to start up again with no hopes of epic artifacts, just trying to get the puzzle pieces.

Soulwalker

Found at Scarlet Gorge underneath the platform on a ledge.
    Callweddi meta-puzzle solving-gwynpuzzle4.jpg

Rift Master

BTW I have used about 25 nightmare vials, 20 burning vials and 20 poison vials and I have just found three. Hope everyone stocked up on vials when they were on sale.

Rift Master

Simon told me in a PM, that just like normal artifacts, the location of the artifact dictates the chance for a puzzle piece. The area around the city is classified as normal/common with a slight chance of a puzzle piece, areas hard to reach (aka cliffs, tops of buildings, jump locations) increase the chances by a factor of X10 to get a puzzle piece.

I'm in the same boat as everybody else, so don't ask if I have any hints, still 0/6 myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast