+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Callweddi meta-puzzle solving

Found a piece in Ember Isle life rift Faery Garden on a Brownie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    Some people should have gotten rebates already. I will run the logs again after the new price goes live (wed) for the others.
    Much appreciated Dead Simon! <3

Simon, can you please check if the spawning for the blue set of puzzlepieces is bugged?
    It appears to me that if a player didn't get all 4 in one day (or some other short period, not sure) then the rest has a chance to not show up.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Simon, can you please check if the spawning for the blue set of puzzlepieces is bugged?
    It appears to me that if a player didn't get all 4 in one day (or some other short period, not sure) then the rest has a chance to not show up.
    Thank you!
    I've checked every puzzle there is, apart from Goboro Reef (imagine that pain if it's there....) and got 1 piece. So yeah, feels like something is broken.

Telaran

Answered between viewings. Disregard.

Would be nice to know if the blue pieces are fully functional. I still can not find my last piece.

Anyone who has found a blue piece at Goboro, it would be nice to know the location it was found at.
    Last edited by Tulia1900; 10-12-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Killing people in Conquest is bad, mmkay?

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #156
    Rift Team

So if someone can reproduce one of these not working I'd like to know but as far as I can tell they are all working properly, and nothing I have read here makes me think otherwise. I was curious about the one someone said they could not loot, that should only happen if you already have the piece in your inventory. So if you can find four disguised puzzle boxes but have only been able to get 3 blue puzzle pieces that does sound like a problem. If you have more information pass it along and I will look into it.

As you have now all figured out it is different for each person, well within the number of combinations there are at least. So there is a bit of luck of the draw in which ones you get.

There are 4 hiding places at each puzzle so any of the 4 pieces can show up at any of the puzzles. It will chose 4 at random for you when you complete the Permutator for the first time and they will remain visible in those locations forever. You do not have to have the relevant puzzle completed and it will not place two at the same puzzle.

I will admit that the ones in the Goboro puzzle are some of the hardest. So much so I thought they were a bit too evil and have moved them to slightly easier locations. Still in that puzzle though, so still not easy. This will go live on wed.

I have found when I was doing this myself on my live character that they are remarkably easy to miss so look carefully . Oh an rest assured I wait until someone else has completed a step before I go ahead and do it, I would not steal Shard firsts , and besides I can't afford the glue yet, I have no idea which ******* though that was a suitable price .

You are all doing amazingly well and I knew you would start working together like this, part of the reason I made this one a bit more challenging.

Good luck!

Rift Master

I still think it's bugged Simon. I'm going through them AGAIN right now and I should have found them by now.

They should actually move around if not picked up giving us a better chance to see them

As for Goboro, it should never have been a spot for the puzzle, so some got it easy and some going to have to work much harder to find it. Where is the equality?

If Silverwood is one spot, where do you classify the start of the puzzle, and distance? Rotating cameras is bad enough but it could be at the ledge below a tower and you wouldn't be able to jump out.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #158
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    I still think it's bugged Simon. I'm going through them AGAIN right now and I should have found them by now.

They should actually move around if not picked up giving us a better chance to see them

As for Goboro, it should never have been a spot for the puzzle, so some got it easy and some going to have to work much harder to find it. Where is the equality?

If Silverwood is one spot, where do you classify the start of the puzzle, and distance? Rotating cameras is bad enough but it could be at the ledge below a tower and you wouldn't be able to jump out.
    They are at one of 4 specific spawn points at each puzzle that I placed by hand and checked you could get to them. They can never spawn somewhere you can't get to.

Telaran

Also confirmed last puzzle piece from an Ember Isle life rift. Now I have 2 shrines to find...
    Grixog - Guardian Warrior
    Linnaeya - Guardian Cleric

Rift Master

For the blue ones I got stuck with my last one as well. I did what someone suggested and I used an alt to find them. My alt has never done any of the SL puzzles and some you can not access the area unless you have completed those artifact sets, which she has not. I was able to use a second account to summon a char up there then summon my alt. I did find one puzzle piece in Kingsward where she could not get there on her own since you have to click on the chess piece to get warped to the top.

I did notice that the first three she got was the first three my main got. So I had to get all four to get the missing one for my main. It might have been a coincidence, but it could be that you get them in a specific order and if you are missing the last one you might have to get all four on your alt. Or I just got very unlucky. But I was able to find all four with relative ease on my alt.

Being such an artifact hound, I had a Poison buff on me earlier today, and got a purple puzzle piece along with the artifact.

So... tonight, I resolved to see just how far I could get on the PTW Meta-Puzzle.
    Thanks to all the great tips on this thread, I did pretty good.

------------------

I first went after the "Angry Fae", for the green set.
    Since I'd already gotten one off the "tetris puzzle" in Callweddi, I figured that was a good place to start.
    2) killed (20) Level 15 Fae in Silverwood... got it off of a Weird Tomte.
    3) killed (1) Level 38 Fae in Moonshade Swamp... got it off a Deranged Griefer. (lucky)
    4) killed (35) Level 50 Fae in Dendrome... got it off a Equinox Brownie (I think).
    5) killed (12) level 50 Fae in Ember Isle Life Rifts... got it off a Maelow's Sprite.

--------------

I then checked around every puzzle, which I have completed all of.
    1) Stonefield - Right next to the puzzle.
    2) Tarken - Along the wall.

However, #3 and #4 are not to be found. My greatest fear is that one of them is buried inside that mess that is Goboro. I hate that puzzle with a passion... it took me the better part of 7 hours to run that, and I never want to go back in there. =P

--------------
    I can sum up my feelings as such:
    I hate you, Simon... you're the best!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    They are at one of 4 specific spawn points at each puzzle that I placed by hand and checked you could get to them. They can never spawn somewhere you can't get to.
    Then Simon how do you explain how people can't see the cubes, but when switched over to an Alt they can see them? Magic? No, it's a graphical bug. Nobody should have to run an alt through the 22 zones looking for the cube if the main can't find it.

Here's a question I haven't seen yet.

We know you need to have the original puzzle piece on you to see (or get) the other pieces.
    However, if I cash in my five green artifacts and glue, then how do I get the rest of the undiscovered ones?

Then Simon how do you explain how people can't see the cubes, but when switched over to an Alt they can see them? Magic? No, it's a graphical bug. Nobody should have to run an alt through the 22 zones looking for the cube if the main can't find it.
    It seems to be on a character-to-character basis. Just because 1 of your characters finds a piece at, let's say, the Dendrome puzzle, this doesn't mean any of your other characters can see a piece at the same puzzle. It's different for everybody as well as everybody's individual characters is the way I see it.

I think every character has its own set of puzzles, they are not the same on account.
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast