+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lynspottery
  • 1 Post By lynspottery

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bucket List quest broken

Default Bucket List quest broken

I was able to pick up the Bucket List quest for the liver, however, I cannot turn it in.

Quest is broken....will a dev please check on this? I want to turn it in and can't. The check mark shows up on my mini map but when I mouse over the bucket, no turn in option provided.

Greybriar Shard, Margle Palace near the portal
    Note: I also placed an in-game bug report on this but have no idea if anyone will see it before tomorrow when the new daily is supposed to cycle in.
    Last edited by lynspottery; 10-07-2015 at 07:21 PM.

I attempted to turn this completed quest in on my alt character and it also appears to be broken. So it does not matter which character I completed this on, I can't turn this daily quest in at all.

Check mark shows up in my mini map but there is no turn in icon above the bucket at all in the main screen and I cannot interact with this item to turn the quest in. Two characters of mine have completed this but neither one can turn it in.

Broken for sure.

Bucket List quest broken-broken-quest.jpg
    Last edited by lynspottery; 10-07-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Default Hello Devs???

Logged in this morning only to see this is still broken...I still cannot turn my completed quest in.

I hope a dev sees this and passes this along to the appropriate group to fix.

Why the daily quest should bug out like this is beyond me. Not unless a new daily was added to the rotation...but still the turn in should not be broken.

Soulwalker

bumping

Bucket list quest turn in is still not possible after this morning's hotfix #2

Unhappy

Bumping this up as well.

Can this please be fixed, its ridiculous its been broken for a few days now it seems. You can pick up quests from the bucket list but after you try to turn them in it isn't interactive anymore and you're just stuck with the quest.

trion pls

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

I have found the cause of this issue, and it should be fixed in next week's patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I have found the cause of this issue, and it should be fixed in next week's patch.
    Glad you found it. Just wish I did not have to wait until next week to turn my quest in and pick up the next one.

Default Still bugged.

Well it seems yesterday's patch didn't resolve it ! Still bugged. Abandoned it. Took it again. did it again. But still can't turn in the completed quest : the check mark icon is on the minimap (only) but can't interact with the bucket.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlterMind View Post
    Well it seems yesterday's patch didn't resolve it ! Still bugged. Abandoned it. Took it again. did it again. But still can't turn in the completed quest : the check mark icon is on the minimap (only) but can't interact with the bucket.
    Based on your posting IP, I am going to assume you are an EU player. The EU servers have not patched yet. This should happen in a few hours.

Confirmed on NA it is working, was just able to turn-in, finally! =)
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

+ Reply to Thread