+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Is yer character STUCK? Fix coming Oct 8, meanwhile POST HERE FOR HELP!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Christaaa View Post
    Christalize@Wolfsbane & Tramas@Wolfsbane were transferred to Moonshade Highlands but still no luck. Also tried Scarlet Gorge, Ember Isle, Gloamwood, Iron Pine Peak & Shimmersand.
    Stuck in Shimmersand. Thanks for trying!
    Last edited by Christaaa; 10-08-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Soulwalker

Miyuron@Faeblight now in Shimmersand, still no luck.

Default Tried again.

Well, no lack of trying and a excellent exercise in patience.
    "Life is Tough. Wear a helmet"

Shadowlander

Unhappy Still Can not log in with my main

9:37 am eastern time....Have now been moved back to Iron Pine Peak. Same ol disconnect after 95% load.

no ad-ons installed

Gregorious@Greybriar

Level 65 Defiant

Rift Disciple

Eilani@Faeblight still stuck and currently in the PTW. Oh...and I'm dead now too. Probably got eaten by a dinosaur while trying to log out since game lagged and thought I was on for a few minutes after. Any idea on when that fix is going to happen?
    Eilani, Onik, Seawitch Officer in <Nordvegr> of Faeblight twitch.tv/seawitchgaming

Soulwalker

Default Failed Login

Ashryle@Laethys still disconnects me, now in Stonefield.... Thanks for the hard work in trying to sort this mess out Trion and I hope a solution is forthcoming soon!

Soulwalker

Haeths@Hailol

I disabled my addons, have applied the small patch from yesterday, & still cannot login to my lvl 65 main in Sanctum.

Tuasemper@Wolfsbane

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED B4 THE 10TH SO I DON'T MISS OUT ON ANY OF THAT WEEK'S GIFTS.

I know ya'll are trying, but the 10th is 2 days away now. I would really like to have those gifts next week.
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Shadowlander

Default Same here!

Caitness@Greybriar was stuck too, yesterday (Haven't tried yet today). Had to get on live chat twice to get help to be relocated. I was able to log into my other 3 characters just fine (all guardian, except Caitness who is Defiant). Not sure if that helped, but I did send 2 new Arcanist Blazing Rune to her from one of my other toons.

Soulwalker

Chefugo@Zaviel now is in scarlet gorge, disconnected just a second after login.
    ty for trying, i'm gonna take a nap, and hope that a fix will come soon

Can't login with my main Character: Saviore@Brutwacht
    Last edited by Saviore; 10-08-2015 at 06:23 AM.

Soulwalker

Seththeeth@DeepWood

Seth the Eth in DW - stuck at 95% and then DC. Been going on for quite awhile. Toon inside AH by 1st original port area in Tempest

edit:
    1. [sent to meridian: 5x sign in - same results] Thanks you for trying. You must have callouses on your finger tips ;)
    2. [still in meridian: 10x sign in - still 95% and then D/C] thank you for trying
    2.1 [still in meridian: but after the 95% and D/C displays me in Telara with a 100% sign in , but with the D/C chat box.
    3. [still in meridian: many more sign in attempts - same results] looks at clock and sighs..., well thank you for trying and good luck in sorting out the issues.

Love them game;
    Take care all: Be well and safe - happy hunting

A New Day: same results (unable to log in)

Soulwalker

I haven`t been moved since Shimersand and still can`t log in. Tho i think that those moving things are not working anymore

Airaini@Deepwood & Digamia@Deepwood still stuck even after this mornings hot fix. I get a split second moment of hope, then return to disconnecting.
    I had brought this issue to attention almost immediately after shards became live yesterday on Facebook - Stephanie Rush
    Its a bit upsetting that no hot fix had been posted as of yet. Those of us unfortunate enough to get this bug are just screwed for this week. Many of us have lost out on raids with our guild due to them just going without us, which trust me from a players standpoint on those who do raid its disheartening. We understand we are 1 person and that is 20 more but regardless the few should have a bit more consideration. I've had an account since beta, I faithfully paid my subscription, I rarely complain about anything, but yet I'm locked out of my main. I'm sorry but leveling yet another alt just because I cannot log onto my main is not something I desire to do right now, they are alts, their existence since the ability to train all crafting on a single character means nothing. This whole experience for me is many raid marks I just get to miss out on and many artifact shard firsts that just will not happen (I'm one of those people who is ontop of the artifacts).
    I do appreciate the GM's attempts at moving my characters, but this is not working for me. I've been frankly all over the place to no solution.

Soulwalker

Yup, same here. Downloaded the newest hotfix but still stuck in Freemarch this time. Miyuron@Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast