+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BrightLight
  • 1 Post By GenjuroK
  • 1 Post By docwho3

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: URGENT PROBLEM with AH

Plane Touched

Exclamation URGENT PROBLEM with AH

I posted 33 of the new Blinding Planar Dream Orbs on the AH for a 12h sale at 295.99p each. I checked to make sure the value was correct (cackling at the high total price) and pressed "create auction". I was a bit surprised to see a sale notice in my chat log shortly thereafter, and went to pick up my hoard of cash. Instead of more than 9000p, though, I got only 457p. I figured it was a partial sale and went to check, just in case. They were all gone! I looked in my log to see what the AH "deposit" was on the posting - 2.9325p, correct for the 456.9612 total sale that was recorded. But this was NOT what I was shown when I pressed "create auction" - I'm 100% certain, as I chuckled with my friends over how much money I was going to make. This bug needs to be fixed, ASAP. Also, I need some compensation, please.

Rift Disciple

I think it is not related but...

I got a really weird "suggested" prices in Auction Sell window, like x10 x20 times bigger than current or 7 days average prices or even 30 days average. Flawed logic...

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Thanks for the report, it'll be investigated

Quote Originally Posted by xeroid View Post
    I posted 33 of the new Blinding Planar Dream Orbs on the AH for a 12h sale at 295.99p each. I checked to make sure the value was correct (cackling at the high total price) and pressed "create auction". I was a bit surprised to see a sale notice in my chat log shortly thereafter, and went to pick up my hoard of cash. Instead of more than 9000p, though, I got only 457p. I figured it was a partial sale and went to check, just in case. They were all gone! I looked in my log to see what the AH "deposit" was on the posting - 2.9325p, correct for the 456.9612 total sale that was recorded. But this was NOT what I was shown when I pressed "create auction" - I'm 100% certain, as I chuckled with my friends over how much money I was going to make. This bug needs to be fixed, ASAP. Also, I need some compensation, please.

Plane Touched

Default THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Thanks for the report, it'll be investigated
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

If you click on "suggested price" it gives alot of false prices.. maybe from another shard or from a couple hours ago, not really sure why this happens, sometimes it does, sometimes it works as intended. I would not use suggested price any longer, always double check.
    Last edited by GenjuroK; 10-07-2015 at 11:58 AM.
    Apotheosys/Typhiria
    Genjuro@Typhiria Warrior HM Crucia, HK 11/11, GP HM 4/4, MoM 5/9 World 1st
    Miralda@Brutwacht Rogue HK 11/11, GP HM 4/4 World 4th

Soulwalker

Yeah, the AH is currently giving me a suggested price of 112p99g99s for a dim recondite runeshard (actual AH price 1g65s). LOL!

Telaran

Default AH suggested price is way off on some items

I too noticed that the AH suggested price is way off on some items. I think it would be good to double check the current pricing listed before taking any suggested price when putting something up for sale on the AH.

AH needs a hotfix.

The suggested prices are all borked and I was having errors "a search is still in progress" even after my search results had returned.

Then I was searching weapons using the new only show uncollected wardrobe items and I could not click on item in the results. Well, I could, but it will deselect right away and I could not purchase because I had no selected result.

I didn't try to repro that last one, but I did search armor again and I could use the AH as normal.

Plane Touched

Default Suggested price is definitely weird

I tried selling off a batch of 20-30 random artifacts my minions dredged up during raid the day today - I kept seeing the same values, for completely different artifacts. 95g79s; 2p15g25s; ...

I even saw some of these values for items that had listed competition, exceeding the already listed prices! Why would I list a March Eel for 2.15.45 when there's already several listed for around 1.45.0?

AH search is broken. I can't find any artifacts that I could use a second day in a row. And I am sure there are plenty. The results just never come back, the search window gets stuck in the progress.

Rift Chaser

I keep ketting that a previous search is still in progress. I have to keep going to a new auctioneer to re-search.
    It looks like the search was changed to be with max records of 50 so the data comes back 50 records at a time which seems to be the reason why the window updates over time (as the queries comes back). The search button doesn't seem to know if entire query has completed.

The Suggested Price bug is definitely intermittent. I've seen it all of a sudden start to work and then it goes back to being completely wonky again. It feels like it's related to lag... like when there's a strain it skips looking up pricing history.
    Tigress@RIFT (Thank you for releasing unused names, Trion!)
    "You may be deceived if you trust too much,
    but you will live in torment if you donít trust enough."
    -- Frank Crane

Telaran

Default can't buy from AH

want to buy something and it wont let. I even tryied on a different toon and a different computer .
    Last edited by oochee; 10-08-2015 at 06:12 AM.

General of Telara

I put an Anywhere dim on sale in the AH for 95 plat, and noticed someone bought it for 1 plat. Can I have my 94 plat back please.

Also Dark canopy dim item, sells for maybe 79 gold, when I went to put it in the AH for the sale, the suggested retail price to sell was 300p..lol...Really?

Checked the selling on the item, and it was only 79 gold, placed it for sale and once again showing up as suggested price of 300p.

+ Reply to Thread