+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.4 Known Issues Thread

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo1 View Post
    Also later in the evening at the end of a match the board showed defiants as blue and guardians red. Weird.
    It's actually all the time. Guardians are always shown red, defiants always blue. But only on the scoreboard. The objectives (e.g. flags) have the correct color and you have the correct buff if you are mercenary. Happens on all maps. It's just a minor bug though. Can only confirm for defiants.

Soulwalker

Default Spirit Busters but no spirits

Seems like there may be an issue with spirit busters quest since no spirits show with sight

Default Cannot Promote New Alt

Logged on low-level alt, left guild, deleted toon... created new primalist with name of old alt. Joined guild again but I cannot promote on my main (GM) - says "player is not in the guild". I've logged on the toon several times and am, in fact, in the guild. I've even tried having another officer promote toon while online with no luck.

Toon = Emby@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by DmgIncGM View Post
    says "player is not in the guild".
    Is it more like "Target is not in the Guild" ?I had the exact same issue with one of my alts who was having trouble logging on, so i kicked it from the Guild and transferred it off shard for a week, came back and same issue, was easily resolved by sending a ticket to support as this is what they suggest do:

If you have the "target is not in guild" issue, let me know. There is a bug that can pop up with transferred characters re-joining guilds. This is something our development team is working on, but we can assist you in the meantime. Just have someone that has guild permissions to promote place a ticket with the name of the character and the rank they should be, and we will manually promote them if you are not able

Rift Disciple

I hate reporting this...cause I think it is nice being able to max VS in a couple hours, but...

I would say the Void Stone payout for SL events is a bit borked right now...You get more at 65 than you do for mentoring down (SL unstables were/are awarding 999 VS at 65, I think it was 180 if mentored). Also same with old zones unstable events (30 for low level zone if mentored, 60 if not). Shimmersand I think awarded 90 of mentored down and 180 if not.

Also the weekly for SL zone events award 100 VS, when the Vanilla world weekly awards 500 VS.

And those merchants (the ones that rep each plane) that are in Sanctum and Meridian by the level 50 planar gear merchants still have their essences require sourestone (which has been removed).

I had three random NTE charges available on Meteorblade@Gelidra and I queued up for a random NTE along with four guild mates via Looking For Group and we were assigned Rhaza'de Canyons.

Upon completion of the dungeon (Instance ID 19239) one of my NTE charges was consumed but I was not awarded any Abyssal Crusader Marks, Fragments of Horror or Fragments of Madness.

I've submitted a GM ticket for this (Request #384140) asking for the marks to be awarded, an NTE charge to be added to the character or for him to be give a Dungeon Charge item.

Lightbulb MAILBOX?!

I'm not sure if this is bug or intended feature of PTW, but is there any mailbox on this whole map?
    Gold ain't my style, I'm not a redhead, I used to do a lot of changes on svn and sometimes I pretend to be a male corgi-headed dwarf that thinks he's a god. All this right behind Gelidra...

Plane Touched

haven't read through all the posts here but anyone else having nameplate settings do whatever they feel like despite what you have selected in options? mine turn on and off at random from encounter to encounter - they are all set to off.
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

Councillor Thunrar@Zaviel Keeper of the Dead <Servants of None>
    Guild Motto: Why did that happen? Because **** you that's why!

Champion of Telara

Default AH

Haven't read through the pages, but the AH is putting up some pretty wonky 'suggested prices' when you go to list an item, both on the AH and relisting through the mail.
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Islesi View Post
    The Rift Store constantly reopening instantly as soon as I've closed it by clicking the x in the corner has got very old very fast.

Edit: This applies to all window interfaces e.g. banker
    Been noticing this a lot lately too. If you use esc to close it, it won't reopen, but it still needs to be fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Default Wold tearing up at times

So I bought the primalist and have begun to level it, at times I see the world tearing up and showing writing in really big here and there. Odd artifacts are around on the screen and parts of boxes, I belive it may be my quests that are being shown like in really big and parts of it here and there. When this happens I move away from where it happens and all is well again, however it is of course disturbing when it happens and can cause all sorts of effects. I have noticed it in all areas I have been to as of yet.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Thunrar View Post
    haven't read through all the posts here but anyone else having nameplate settings do whatever they feel like despite what you have selected in options? mine turn on and off at random from encounter to encounter - they are all set to off.
    Don't need to read the whole thread for this, would have been enough to read the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    KNOWN ISSUES
    * Nameplates are working incorrectly.

I killed a rare mob in PTW called "Life Twisted Sky Whale" which dropped an epic, level 65 BOE chain helm with the following stats...

Life Twisted Helm
    8481 Armour
    118 INT
    165 WIS
    212 END
    106 Guard
    53 Hit

This should have at least 100 hit on it, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    * While buying crafting reagents from the store, I uncheck the types I don't want, but the checks randomly come back while I'm buying and it's impossible to avoid misclicking on items that will suddenly reappear under my cursor. (Narrowed it down: it seems to only happen if my crafting window is open too.)
    Skimmed through this thread and saw that I'm not the only one having this issue, though it's not only when my crafting window was open. It kept happening anyways. It unchecked all the boxes that I checked or deselects the currency that I chose to look at items for. Kind of strange.
    ~Krebony@Laethys

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by eaZytheoneandonly View Post
    Additionally to the nameplates bug in the UI there are 2 other things:

1) Any gained reactive ability moves in the position or attaches to the next UI element randomly during the fight
    2) Far more annoying: If you place an ability bar close to another ability bar it will attach to it (wanted) but it will reset the absolute position on the screen asap you switch to another role or sometimes randomly. E.g. Placing ability bar 1 to the side attaching ability bar 2 at a not centered position it will reset ability bar 2 and fit it "nicely" to ability bar 1.
    Tryed reloading ui, tryed import and export ui - nothing fixed it.
    Also happens if you are hiding like 50% of an ability bar outside the screen which makes to ability bar shift somewhere to the center of your screen. (Only showing like half the ability bar on the screen makes sense if you want a specifc spot on the desktop to be able to rightclick to it and turn the character while having a few very big ability bar symbols to watch cooldowns you dont want to track with karuul alerts. - This is massively annoying cause it puts ability bars mitfight to somewhere.)
    Please fix!
    Glad i am not the only one that is having issues with Action Bars. I hope that this gets fixed, as I have had my UI since Vanilla...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast