+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By worrisome

Thread: Wilds pack giveaway on Tuesday at 1900 bst ish =D

Default Wilds pack giveaway on Tuesday at 1900 bst ish =D

Hey guys Ocho has been kind enough to give me a wilds pack for a giveaway to you. This will be going out on Tuesday 6th October 2015 at some point during my stream (1900-2300 BST).

There are only 2 rules before you can enter into the giveaway
    • You must be following the chanel
    • You must have 500 Fools Gold to enter

Earning Fools gold is simple all you have to do is join the stream, that's it. You can earn it faster by being active in chat and also take part in the mini games in chat to gamble your way to more gold. The reason for the higher Fools Gold requirement is because this prize is BIG you can see the contents of the wilds pack here.

Hope to see you in stream at twitch.tv/worrisomefool

Worri out =D

Sweet giveaway! See you in the livestream!

Soulwalker

Default Extra-Life

Is Trion going to participate in the Extra-Life event again this year? I haven't seen or heard anything about it..Much appreciation to anyone who can answer this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgcathuntr View Post
    Is Trion going to participate in the Extra-Life event again this year? I haven't seen or heard anything about it..Much appreciation to anyone who can answer this.
    Yes they'll be participating just like previous years.

You can view the official Trion Worlds 2015 Team page set up by CM Morgana (Deborah Davis) here. It's still the default page, but should change within the next few weeks. Be sure to join the team!

Trion usually doesn't make any major posts about Extra Life until about 3-4 weeks until the event (this year being 7th Nov) and the overwhelming majority of their fundraising ends up happening on the weekend of the event.

You can check out a summary of last year's Extra Life 2014 event if you're interested in getting a general idea of how Trion runs their Extra Life events.

+ Reply to Thread