+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [NA] The Skin Shop - Open for Business!

Default [NA] The Skin Shop - Grand Reopening

<The Skin Shop>

If you have skins that I do not have listed here, please contact me, as I may be interested in purchasing them if you are selling. This is my main source of expanding the collection for the guild.

This is a link to see all a list of all skins available. Due to a bug on imgur, i am unable to update the titles of the most recent 3 skins, when i added them, i was unable to change titles anymore, if the skin you wish to get doesn't have a name on the imgur link, just describe the skin as best you can to me.

I typically log in once a week, normally at later hours, but if you wish to contact me via another method, the best way to contact me would be on discord, where my contact info is Zack#4354

Hi there, I Hartlyss, the creative person I am, am totally copying the guys over on EU's Idea, to make a guild to sell their wardrobes in! (With Permission Of Course :P)
    Again just to clarify any confusions, I am not at all affiliated with the EU post, Skins on Farm.
    We currently are on Greybriar, we have 162 skins currently.

Disclaimer:You may Upgrade your 1 Time Access at anytime by paying the the current Life-Time Access price - [The Price that you paid for 1 time access]. But If you leave the guild on your alt that has 1 Time Access, you void your upgrade eligibility.

I base my prices off of Quality of the original Item (i.e Ultra Rare, Extremely Rare, Relic, Event, or Epic/World)

Current prices are:
    1 Time Access: 2.5k or 1 Rex
    Life-Time Access: 5k or 2 Rex

A list of all Current Skins with pictures of each skin.

What we have:
    The List of skins on this thread is outdated, while we still have all of these skins, we have more now, and since i did not update it x time ago, i am unsure where to start to update it from, the best place to see what skins we have is one of the Imgur Album links on this thread.
    Spoiler!

Warning:
    Spoiler!

You can PM me, Zack@Greybriar, Hartlyss@Greybriar,Cdew@Greybriar, or on HartlyssShopOwner@Greybriar for any questions.

Any Skin that is not in the Imgur Album, I don't have, if you have skins that are not shown, pm me in game what you have, and I may purchase them from you, if you would agree to selling it to me.
    Last edited by Hartlyss; 08-31-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Put up a website with screenshots!

Are you interested in Myrmidon's Insightful Totem, Myrmidon's Insightful Mace, Flamescaper, or Smoldering Edge?

While we agreed that we don't care if he copies our model on NA shards, please mention that this project is not connected with our project on EU side.

to make a guild to sell their wardrobes in!
    He also doesn't sell OUR wardrobes of course and uses an own stock and has a different pricing.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 10-03-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Put up a website with screenshots!

Are you interested in Myrmidon's Insightful Totem, Myrmidon's Insightful Mace, Flamescaper, or Smoldering Edge?
    maybe the myrm items

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    While we agreed that we don't care if he copies our model on NA shards, please mention that this project is not connected with our project on EU side.

He also doesn't sell OUR wardrobes of course and uses an own stock and has a different pricing.
    Also mention how he has to pay us 10% of earnings because I like the REX prices on NA better!

Oh and the lifetime price doesn't make any sense to me. If 1 REX = 3k plat then how does 3 REX = 7k plat? Isn't that 2k overpay!?
    Last edited by Cookiez217; 10-03-2015 at 11:57 AM.

would def like to see some screen shots,might be interested in buying a few if i could see their images.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez217 View Post
    Also mention how he has to pay us 10% of earnings because I like the REX prices on NA better!

Oh and the lifetime price doesn't make any sense to me. If 1 REX = 3k plat then how does 3 REX = 7k plat? Isn't that 2k overpay!?
    i want rex more than i want plat, so just an incentive to pay with rex lol
    actually less of an incentive, more of an unfair advantage lmao
    OOOOOhhh
    no rex is like still 2k ea on NA i am trying to do discounts if you pay with rex, since i want rex more than i want plat,
    Last edited by Hartlyss; 10-03-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Updated with a link to pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlyss View Post
    Current prices are:
    1 Time Access: 3k or 1 Rex
    Life-Time Access: 7k or 3 Rex
    Compared to the EU Skins on Farm...

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez217 View Post
    Pricing:
    • 1-Time Access: 1,400p
    • Lifetime Access: 2,800p
    ...you appear to be charging more than double the price for access to less unlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Compared to the EU Skins on Farm...

...you appear to be charging more than double the price for access to less unlocks.
    If you disagree with my prices, you don't have to purchase from me, I made my prices compared with another large skin seller on NA, You can purchase my skins individually, and if you bought all of them, they would cost far more than either of the prices i have listed for bulk purchases. On EU they made their prices based on how hard the items were to aquire.

Updated with more skins.

Rift Master

Two questions.

A) Not understanding the fees. Say I pay for full life time access. But then each item is 400/200p each. Is the access all I need or do I pay access+item fee?

B) If I send one of my mules over to Greybriar from Hailol, acquire the skins I need, and then move them back to Hailol, I'm assuming all new skins get merged from different servers into my main's because skins are account based correct?

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Two questions.

A) Not understanding the fees. Say I pay for full life time access. But then each item is 400/200p each. Is the access all I need or do I pay access+item fee?

B) If I send one of my mules over to Greybriar from Hailol, acquire the skins I need, and then move them back to Hailol, I'm assuming all new skins get merged from different servers into my main's because skins are account based correct?
    You could just make a level 1, get summoned to wherever the trader is, and do the exchange. The skins would be unlocked on all NA characters.
    Savik of Greybriar
    Guild Leader, TKagi Ro (Level 30)
    3/3 BoS

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Two questions.

You would just pay access fee, the price per item is for people who say only want a few skins, not all of them.

Updated with more skins and a bit of more information in the top part Enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast