+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: [WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!

This is gonna be oh so difficult.

I love them all, can we just give prizes to everyone:D
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Rift Disciple

Tameya@Deepwood
    Dimension: Silverwool, Temple of the Sheep
    [WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_224113.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_223814.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_223804.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_223727.jpg
    Wardrobe Set: The Little Black Sheep[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_225224.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_211934.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_221535.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-09_211258.jpg

Prophet of Telara

Kiwi, may I ask you to update the name of my dimension in the entry-list? I'm worrying that folks won't find it otherwise (if they don't read the whole thread ).

Also: bella, awesome entry! I'll have a look at all the others when the deadline is over :-) I hope there'll some last minute entries! (I know of at least one more to come and another one who's not sure yet, I hope they finish in time ;-) )
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Red face

Yay I threw something together!!! LOL <3

In Game Name: Nesi
    Shard: Faeblight
    Wardrobe Title: Warden of the Fluff

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-drobe2.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-drobe1.jpg

In Game Name: Nesi
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension Title: Sheep's Dream Nap (Tower Meadow)

My thought process was to make something a Sheep could appreciate - peace and quiet!! Who needs adventurers when you're just a sheep!? ;) A lovely meadow, private fresh spring water, and a lovely place to rest whenever!

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-dim3.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-dim2.jpg[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-dim1.jpg

Default AKD - Temple of Sheepii'Kzulu

In Game Name: Atraius
    Shard: Brutwacht EU
    Wardrobe Title: Shaman of Sheepii'Kzulu
    Dimension Title: AKD - Temple of Sheepii'Kzulu

Last edited by Atraius; 10-10-2015 at 06:36 AM.

Soulwalker

Talking

Ingame Name: Arthael
    Shard: Greybriar
    Wardrobe title: Tony Roberts, #1 fan of Sheepelina Jolie

Sheepelina Jolie, the movie sheeperstar, is showing up for the Woollywood Oscars and Tony Roberts her #1 fan won't miss the chance to talk to her, hand her a bouquet of flowers and maybe even getting an autograph!

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-10_084840.jpg
    [WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-10_084919.jpg

Dimension Title: Woollywood Oscars

And there we go! Once more like every year, the woolly heroes of the big screen and most influential hoofs of the moving picture gather in Woollywood for the anual awards!

Sheepelina Jolie, as usual, arrives on her limousine, and Tony won't miss a chance to see it from first row.

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-10_082729.jpg

Lina Parker is about to make the announcement of the Oscar to the Wooliest Fluffytastical performance. And the winner is....

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-10_090931.jpg

SHEEPELINA JOLIE!!! Applause breaks out, the crowd is crazy! everyone cheers, whistling and bleating can be heard across the hall! Tony is unable to contain his tears.

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-10_091625.jpg

Tony is proud to be a witness of this historical moment when Sheepelina Jolie is going to leave an everlasting imprint of her hoof on the Walk of Fame.

[WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-10_083501.jpg

This is my first time ever participating in a dimension contest, whatever the outcome is I hope everybody can find time to come over and enjoy visiting my dim ! Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Arthael; 10-10-2015 at 08:45 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Woooooooooooooooooooooow!
    So awesome!

Thank you Tameya, Nesi Atraius and Arthael so good to see you all and updated Alliandre!

Not long to goooooo!

FOR THE KIDS!
    FOR THE SHEEP!

EXTRA LIFE NOVEMBER 7TH 2015
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-10-2015 at 07:01 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    01. Wardrobe: "Corgimus, The Armed Sheep Herder" Kaleshnikove@Faeblight.
    02. Wardrobe: "Ghost Sheep" Rynraff@Deepwood.
    03. Dimension & Wardrobe "The Pen in This/ The Life Walk Sevsheep Bewety" Babyj@Deepwood
    04. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Amys Sheep Paradise" & "Shepperd Amielle the benefactor " Amielle@Hailol.
    05. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Lord Sheep's Hall" Kaleshnikove@Faeblight.
    06. Wardrobe: "Protector Of The SHEEPS!" Izatwitchy@Hailol
    07. Dimension & Wardrobe: "WGS - Sheep Dreams" & " A sheep's Fairy Godmother" Alliandre @Brutwacht.
    08. Wardrobe: "Ewesheara Baaarnmeadow, princess of the emerald plains" Seyler @Zaviel.
    09. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Ewe-biquitous" Bellarosa@Laethys
    10. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Royal Sheep Residence" & "The Vigilant Sheppard" Nuiviel@Brutwacht
    11. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Hail to the Sheep" & "Big Bad Wolf" Savign@Faeblight
    12. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Silverwool, Temple of the Sheep" & "The Little Black Sheep" Tameya@Deepwood
    13. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Sheep's Dream Nap " & "Warden of the Fluff" Nesi@Faeblight
    14. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Temple of Sheepii'Kzulu" & "Shaman of Sheepii'Kzulu" Atraius @Brutwacht
    15. "Woollywood Oscars" & "Tony Roberts, #1 fan of Sheepelina Jolie" Arthael@Greybriar
    -.- i had added a dim as well -.- tis open and everything

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy88 View Post
    -.- i had added a dim as well -.- tis open and everything
    Updated! Will go over with a fine tooth comb when its over to double check everything never fear and thank you!

Soulwalker

Updated! Will go over with a fine tooth comb when its over to double check everything never fear and thank you!
    Thank you hunny pie!!!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arthael View Post
    This is my first time ever participating in a dimension contest, whatever the outcome is I hope everybody can find time to come over and enjoy visiting my dim ! Good luck to everyone!
    I loved your idea so much, I went to check it out already I looooved the little sheep award!! Amazing job overall, good luck!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Contest Closed

This contest is now close.

Thank you for all entries! It is the weekend so please allow us until Monday to ascertain all winners and enjoy the rest of your weekend

Prophet of Telara

great entries! good luck to everyone! (and enjoy your weekend too, kiwi!)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    great entries! good luck to everyone! (and enjoy your weekend too, kiwi!)
    Thanks lovely, was a lot of fun wish I had put it up earlier to allow more time.
    YOU lot are legendary, all of you.

Will be back tomorrow with Shi-ming delicious winner details.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default THE WINNERS OF SHEEP HONORING AWESOMENESS

SO much fun! Without further ado:

WILDS PACK WINNER
    Atraius @Brutwacht

14. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Temple of Sheepii'Kzulu" & "Shaman of Sheepii'Kzulu" Atraius @Brutwacht
    POWER PACK WINNER #1
    Alliandre @Brutwacht
    07. Dimension & Wardrobe: "WGS - Sheep Dreams" & " A sheep's Fairy Godmother" Alliandre @Brutwacht.
    POWER PACK WINNER #2
    Bellarosa @Laethys

09. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Ewe-biquitous" Bellarosa@Laethys
    IN THE SPIRIT OF SHI-MING LOVE
    Three Bonus Prizes of a 4th Anniversary ArcLight Rider each!

1. MOST GLAM! Arthael@Greybriar

15. "Woollywood Oscars" & "Tony Roberts, #1 fan of Sheepelina Jolie" Arthael@Greybriar
    2. MOST WILD! Savign@Faeblight

11. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Hail to the Sheep" & "Big Bad Wolf" Savign@Faeblight
    3. MOST FLUFFY! This one was especially tough so much fluffliness but grats Nesi@Faeblight

13. Dimension & Wardrobe: "Sheep's Dream Nap " & "Warden of the Fluff" Nesi@Faeblight
    [WIN A WILDS OR POWER PACK!] One week WILD creative challenge!-2015-10-12_113259.jpg
    Kiwi visits "Temple of Sheepii'Kzulu" by Atraius @Brutwacht

Thank you everyone including our lovely co-host judge Miss Laeti & Trion for all these extra baaaad azz prizes.
    All winners will be contacted later today via forums.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-12-2015 at 10:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast