+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: RIFT Survey - Get Free Patron Time or More!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Received my patron. Thank you!

Also, any word on who won the Silver Tier? (although I'm guessing they'll remain anonymous, was kind of expecting someone would post here stating they've won!).
    Unless there is a delay on Silver Tier (If only...), I did not win
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

I didn't win silver tier either I wannit!!!!
    ♥,
    Sylverlune
    Goodbye my lovely alts, I knew you well
    My Ascend-A-Friend code: 2HRDPTLT2WTFDTWM6GDP
    *It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!* - REM

Soulwalker

I give kudos to Trion for trying strategies to generate player interest apparently they are listening

Rift Chaser

I never got mine to my email

Unless I forgot to check junk folder, but my purchase emails get to me.

Plane Touched

Never got an email. I get other emails from Trion. The funnies thing is if I had Silver Tier I'd probably spend a lot more money in the game as a result. So it's a win-win.
    Last edited by Josiaha; 10-03-2015 at 12:15 AM.

If only my ISP didn't block me from receiving emails. q-q

Telaran

Default Confused about free rift patron time

I completed the survey for rift some time ago and I was under the understanding that the codes for the free week of patron time would be sent to me by e-mail after or on October 1st. As of today I have not received my code. I have checked my e-mail everyday and while I have been getting info about the live streams I have not received any code. I have even went as far as checking my junk mail folder daily (even though I have all of rifts e-mails set to go to my inbox) just to make sure. I am sure you can review the records and see that I have completed the survey and have not used my code. What do I need to do to receive my code? Is there something I need to do in game that I have not completed? Please I need some help on how to fix this issue. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Knikon View Post
    I completed the survey for rift some time ago and I was under the understanding that the codes for the free week of patron time would be sent to me by e-mail after or on October 1st. As of today I have not received my code. I have checked my e-mail everyday and while I have been getting info about the live streams I have not received any code. I have even went as far as checking my junk mail folder daily (even though I have all of rifts e-mails set to go to my inbox) just to make sure. I am sure you can review the records and see that I have completed the survey and have not used my code. What do I need to do to receive my code? Is there something I need to do in game that I have not completed? Please I need some help on how to fix this issue. Thank you for your time.
    The patron time should be automatically added to your account.

Log into your Trion account, then click STORE > RIFT. If you scroll down, it will show you your current expiration date... and a 7-day Patron bonus should have been applied on or around Sept 30th.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    The patron time should be automatically added to your account.

Log into your Trion account, then click STORE > RIFT. If you scroll down, it will show you your current expiration date... and a 7-day Patron bonus should have been applied on or around Sept 30th.
    This didn't happen for me. My current patron time runs out on the 16th of this month. Maybe that confused their system?

Plane Walker

Filled out the survey and forgot about the free game time only to be reminded when it ended, shame I didn't get a reminder it had started.
    Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

I got it but never did get the 7 free days and Patron tho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4