+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CQ is rigged!

Exclamation CQ is rigged!

CQ alert pops up, you join in and within 2 minutes Oathsworn every time has Stillmoor 85% conquered. I have run into this quandary with spring loaded pow kickers, patron mount buff and chaps equipped that Oathsworn arrives at our closest hub in less than 5 seconds and I arrive 5 seconds later. So tell me what the heck are some of these players using to port to all the way across the map in less than 5 seconds? I am not kidding when I see 3 players arrive and yes one of them just pops up out of nowhere, with no rally flag, no party summons or anything. Tell me how you can cross an entire map within 2-5 seconds of the match starting. That hack is incredible and someone should post it.
    Last edited by Egregore; 09-17-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Next time make some screenshots or a video.
    Cq is kinda dumb atm thats true, but havent seen any players flying through the map, being on the other side in just a couple secs. Hope the hacks arent real

Quote Originally Posted by Egregore View Post
    CQ alert pops up, you join in and within 2 minutes Oathsworn every time has Stillmoor 85% conquered. I have run into this quandary with spring loaded pow kickers, patron mount buff and chaps equipped that Oathsworn arrives at our closest hub in less than 5 seconds and I arrive 5 seconds later. So tell me what the heck are some of these players using to port to all the way across the map in less than 5 seconds? I am not kidding when I see 3 players arrive and yes one of them just pops up out of nowhere, with no rally flag, no party summons or anything. Tell me how you can cross an entire map within 2-5 seconds of the match starting. That hack is incredible and someone should post it.
    load times getting into CQ can make a big difference, yet you have completely ignored this variable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Champion

It should not be that an entire raid is active and capping before the other raids even form. From what I have seen its Oath. However Trion have given up on CQ so fairness doesn't count. They should have cages at the start just like warfronts.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo1 View Post
    It should not be that an entire raid is active and capping before the other raids even form. From what I have seen its Oath. However Trion have given up on CQ so fairness doesn't count. They should have cages at the start just like warfronts.
    Oath seems to be the default 1st faction to be filled. When a premade was formed prior and queue as soon as fresh CQ starts, the entire raid will instantly queue in as oath. Note they will be able to queue in even if the other 2 factions has no other/not enough players queued in.

Then it's very easy 1 to 2 people per extractor and cap and hit timer before the other 2 sides finishes forming... then loot chest...

CQ in Rift is one of the most laughable PvP system I've ever seem since 2005. And it's apparent that Trion really don't give a **** about it.

Like WFs, don't go off until numbers roughly match!

That said we had a match last night where Oath held off until well after the Archon kill. We won like 88% with about 400 kills to go. Then they attacked the Eye and it was good kills too until the last timer rang.

I played twice yesterday. Evening. Given up even looking in at morning hours. Both those were roughly even size matches. Hayfafa came in to lead the first, lost to Oath. Minnie the PuG led the second. Decent kills. (No PreMade that I know)

I don't think an organized raid should autowin becaue the other two or even one factions are not organized. 15 or 20 should NEVER start againt 5. You guys are HOGGING the heart thingeys. TRION this is simply a coding issue. Don' let match begin until numbers match. You set the level. (Think 12 minimum each).
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

It's all rigged.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

it's been a complete write off on EU cluster for well over 1 year., u have Oath Preset team steamroll from 11pm at night til 5pm following day, where:
    EVERY cq i for over 1 year is insta oath win, 3mins BOOM,
    EVERY Cq for over 1 year is 25 vs 3 vs 2
    EVERY CQ for over 1 year has been a rancid joke, Oath must have won about 5000 CQ matches straight all in under 5mins. "PREPARE FOR MASSIVE CROSS SERVER BATTLES!!!" (25 vs 3 vs 2 for 1 year+) gg, Trion, we Live the dream.

Now there is a solution Trion has always ignored, which is a shame because they once Implemented the solution themselves, then because the solution worked and every1 loved CQ they removed it and went back to 26 vs 3 vs 2 Preset team faceroll steamroll.

For a few weeks, those with memories may recall, when CQ was SOLO JOIN ONLY, 1 button join, every1 had to go in solo, No preset teams allowed. All teams filled equally and u had balanced challenging mysterious enjoiyable cqs of 15 vs 15 vs 15. which BECAUSE NO-ONE STEAMROLLED other late comers joined and found CQ still ongoing, and it ended up 40 vs 40 vs 40, or 75 vs 75 vs 75, was Epic and brilliant, titanic. and thus Trion removed solo join and went back to Preset team steamroll. 26 vs 3 vs 2. Live the dream.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    . Don' let match begin until numbers match.
    Surprised they didn't go down this route, so simple a solution, put everyone in a holding "cell" like in the Warfronts until numbers match up and start it off, this would kill pre-mades dead right on the spot
    Last edited by Slipmat; 09-17-2015 at 09:21 AM.

I think the unfortunate reality is Trion do NOT want 'to kill Preset teams in CQ'
    they want the same 20 ppl to win 5000 times straight in under 4mins, and rest of cluster lose. it's just yet another of the VERY MANY recent nails hammered into the coffin of PvP in Rift.

EU Cluster CQ, Trion, what say you?
    "The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many."

Thanks Trion. i'm sure wit that attitude, PvP and CQ will Live long and prosper...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Meliannia View Post
    I think the unfortunate reality is Trion do NOT want 'to kill Preset teams in CQ'
    they want the same 20 ppl to win 5000 times straight in under 4mins, and rest of cluster lose. it's just yet another of the VERY MANY recent nails hammered into the coffin of PvP in Rift.

EU Cluster CQ, Trion, what say you?
    "The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many."

Thanks Trion. i'm sure wit that attitude, PvP and CQ will Live long and prosper...
    Like I said before, CQ in Rift is easily the most stupid and laughable pvp system I've ever played since 2005. And it's so stupid because it can be fixed so easily. Yet Trion just simply totally expressed their stances of "zero fks given".

They were going to fix that pulled No CQ premades adjustment but... guess... I dunno.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 09-17-2015 at 12:07 PM.

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    They were going to fix that pulled No CQ premades adjustment but... guess... I dunno.
    There are a few more changes that should be coming with 3.4 that deal with CQ team assignment.
    Last edited by RoughRaptors; 09-17-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanSocks View Post
    There are a few more changes that should be coming with 3.4 that deal with CQ team assignment.
    CQ is rigged!-pited3o.gif
    thanks.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 09-17-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Just to make it clear, it's not PreMades I am against but the lack of team balance. I like a lead as well as the next person but I just don't get 5 versus 20.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast