+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: What is your favorite/most hated fantacy race?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrakis View Post
    I hope the Defiant get gnomes in a later expansion or something...

Haha
    NO GNOMES EVER .... I freaking hate gnomes... you can have em... so we can kill them...
    Recruiting HC PVP Raiders on the Defiant Side.
    "I am a well-oiled killing machine. With the fury of my blades, I can exploit your every weakness. With each swing of my weapons, your death quickly approaches. My mind and my blade are one."

It's surprising to see so many people enjoy the Gnomes and the Dwarves. It's actually horrible to think you can sit there and enjoy playing such an ugly character. :/

Guild Leader of Reborn.
    Steampike-EU.
    -Disbanded-

Elves obviously 0wn all others, hardly needs to be said.

As for hated, the Shugos in Aion could do with a slap *nyerk*
    Also Popori in Tera look like they could do with a good kicking.

Ascendant

Here's how i determine if a race should be hated or not.

If both you and that race are standing on a level plane and the race in question eye-level is at or below your midsection then it should be killed (repeatedly)

Ehh, I've never understood how people can say humans are their favorite fantasy game race; we're already humans. I'd have to say that Humans and Elves are my least favorite. I play games to escape the human reality for a little while so playing as a human just doesn't seem right.

Elves on the other hand... Every game I've played with elves in them, people tend to flock toward them and they're usually extremely emo or extremely stupid. I don't know why all of the most unintelligent and annoying people would choose a race that almost always favor intelligence and elegance. Have no problems with their looks, just with the people who tend to play them I guess.

Favorites would be the shorties of any kind because one, they tend to be hated by everyone and everything for some reason and it's fun to make them angry by either killing them or just excelling in everything over them because they're too busy hating you. And secondly, for cinematic value. I always like the thought of something that's super tiny taking on an 80 foot epic creature thing and winning. It's like making the impossible possible, one moment you're sitting there as this short little dude yelling madly in bloodlust at the thing you're killing, and the next moment you're sitting on top of the creature having a little snack. Then everyone proceeds to be awed by the fact that someone as tiny as you just beat the crap out of something as big as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    SPACE MUHREENS!

I actually don't hate any fantasy race, so have to go Sci-Fi on this one.
    My bolter is jammed! Space Marines are pretty cool but I always liked the Chaos sides quotes better. Blood for the Blood God!

Ascendant

I think duergars are pretty kickass. Dark/deep dwarf. Most hated, hmm. elf.

Hate Gnomes,there just so tempting to dropkick plus i always lick my lips at the thought of a gnome BBQ on iron chef!

Most Loved: Old EQ1 Trolls..."scratch da butt" & EQ2 Barbarians. I resemble both depending on whether or not I've had my coffee.

Hated: Fairy types, Elves, and anthro-animal types. I was never a big Thunder Cats fan...

Soulwalker

Love: Huge fan of Iksar and sarnak from EQ1. I'll play just about any race, tend to avoid any of the shortie races...darn gnomes and haflings running around everywhere....

Hate: Can't stand any type of fay creatures...but most of all I hated with a passion the brownies in EQ1

Shadowlander

favorite race of all time is halfling, too many good times to count. followed closely to undead, never can complain with a missing jaw.

it brings a tear to my eyes to saw i have never enjoyed playing a human, they're too boring

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8