+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: PAX Announcements by Trion Worlds.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default PAX Announcements by Trion Worlds.

RIFT:

Spoiler!

ARCHEAGE:

Spoiler!

DEVILIAN:

Spoiler!

ATLAS REACTOR:

Spoiler!

Will edit, add & adjust as news comes out all being sourced & retweeted on Twitter as I also get on a Defiance hashtag hype train to celebrate the finale tonight in hope of a season 4!

Good times.

I'm surprised that's the only announcement for RIFT. I'm waiting until the party ends...hopefully they have a secondary announcement or something. Was expecting the exact test dates for Primalist/Planetouched Wilds given they mentioned they'd reveal it this week (from last week's livestream).

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I'm surprised that's the only announcement for RIFT. I'm waiting until the party ends...hopefully they have a secondary announcement or something. Was expecting the exact test dates for Primalist/Planetouched Wilds given they mentioned they'd reveal it this week (from last week's livestream).
    I was hoping for dates also and maybe they happened in among the flurry of a new game and alpha announcements? Hopefully hear more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by regall View Post
    Don't know if I like the look of the game, but interested to see more about the style of gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

I was really expecting more from PAX. For Rift at least.

*goes to corner*
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Ascendant

I wonder if they had issues with the PTW demo. Cause they were supposed to be on the twitch stream but mysteriously disappeared. So they may have pushed back the reveal if they had issues.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    I wonder if they had issues with the PTW demo. Cause they were supposed to be on the twitch stream but mysteriously disappeared. So they may have pushed back the reveal if they had issues.
    Yea, that could be a possibility. That said, Dead Simon was doing demos throughout, so it looks like they at least got it working after the stream issues. Shouldn't have really affected the party announcements themselves.

After talking to Brasse at one point, apparently they've been back-and-forthing on the launch date for 3.4 -- all she could tell me was "end of September."

Her dwarf has a date with a primalist destiny, it seems.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    After talking to Brasse at one point, apparently they've been back-and-forthing on the launch date for 3.4 -- all she could tell me was "end of September."

Maybe on the 30ths or Oct 7, I think be in Oct as that clear them putting out count in 3 months time or close to it if there pushing it.

Thanks for the info Samuraiko, and hope you enjoyed the party! I see you got quite a bit of loot!

End of September is quite soon...a month left. Just one month left; that's a pretty tight schedule. Trion will probably need to work overtime to fix any bugs testers find.

After watching that AR trailer, I felt like I watched some TF2 spinoff. Not sure if I liked that.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

End of September sounds great!

They don't annonce more thing for Rift than they do at gamescom.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

I hope "end of September" is in regards to potential Primalist testing time-frames and not 3.4 launch, because it's (3.4 content) nowhere close to being ready with all the new stuff that's supposed to be getting released with the patch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast