+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Any idea what the free credits are from?

Default Any idea what the free credits are from?

Does anyone have any idea why some people, myself included, just recieved free credits? Loaded up my minion window to see that I've gone from about 30 credits to 1161. Asked in 1-29 chat and apparently a few other people have recieved them as well.

Edit: Looks like it was some sort of glitch, logged out and back in and im back to my previous total of 11 credits. Good thing i didnt spend them :P
    Last edited by Akhaandir; 08-25-2015 at 05:33 PM.
    If your taint's moist, and your upper crack is leaking down your backside, do something about it. Put the mouse down, stand up, take a walk outside. Or use your mothers hairdryer inbetween raids. I do.

Rift Chaser

possibly related to monday's emergency hotfix. People were getting huge amounts of stuff like troves etc..
    <Harshmallows> Gelidra shard

Kuurgan - Level 65 Warrior
    Macleodd - Level 65 Mage
    Ramirezz - Level 65 Rogue

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Very old promo credits (That long since expired) were being displayed as part of your credit total, this should now be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Very old promo credits (That long since expired) were being displayed as part of your credit total, this should now be fixed.
    Ah, must have been this for me: 2014-4-12 RIFT® Code Applied Promotional Credits
    I just started playing Rift this year but I made the account a couple of years ago so there are a few things in the transaction history that I never actually saw and I don't know what they are.
    Last edited by KurganNazzir; 08-26-2015 at 12:13 PM.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

+ Reply to Thread