+ Reply to Thread

Thread: last step of NM saga

dbe
    General of Telara

Default last step of NM saga

How do you avoid damage from enervation state? Orpheus says to "lean up against it". Against what? I tried standing near arak, his buddy, Orpheaus, and everything else, I always take the damage.

Shadowlander

Jump. My problem is face your fears. I look away, I go behind him, I look to him. Nothing works.

dbe
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by BoloDeChantilly View Post
    Jump. My problem is face your fears. I look away, I go behind him, I look to him. Nothing works.
    For face your fear, move behind him and look away from him. That worked for me.

Jumping worked. Funny, the text says "leap" up against it, I couldn't see it well and thought it said "lean".

I had this same problem with this. I had no idea what to do. After 3 tries on it it let me soulwalk while it attacked the npc and I finished it off. Serious bug there that should not have happened. Also, since the bug fix that you could not finish all Experts the first one I completed i did a RA on IT, it completed all 5 of them. There are still problems with this saga.

dbe
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Alandar View Post
    I had this same problem with this. I had no idea what to do. After 3 tries on it it let me soulwalk while it attacked the npc and I finished it off. Serious bug there that should not have happened. Also, since the bug fix that you could not finish all Experts the first one I completed i did a RA on IT, it completed all 5 of them. There are still problems with this saga.
    Same, when I did one expert it gave me credit for all 5.

+ Reply to Thread