+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I would just like to say thanks

Default I would just like to say thanks

to the devs for making the Planar Essence Removal Devices BoA now. Really appreciated!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

I'd like to say thank for the overall dimension goodies from the 3.3. Wow. Even thought there was few issues, the ppl who worked on this made me happy.

Well, if they did make it BoA, it certainly does not show on the tool tip. I just checked my bank and the Rift store and both still show this item is BoP and soul bound once you get it.

I would just like to say thanks-planar-essence-removal-device-rift-store.jpgI would just like to say thanks-planar-essence-removal-device.jpg

Hmm. I'll take a look tomorrow when I'm back in game, but I got 3 of them today (different toons) and they all said BoA....

I did see they still said BoP in the store, but the ones I'm talking about were out of patron crates.
    Last edited by Narcise; 08-19-2015 at 05:06 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Hmm. I'll take a look tomorrow when I'm back in game, but I got 3 of them today (different toons) and they all said BoA....

I did see they still said BoP in the store, but the ones I'm talking about were out of patron crates.
    The ones I have in my bank are from patron boxes and are still soulbound, so if they did make that change, it has not done any good for what I currently have in my inventory.

Yes, it doesn't seem to affect the ones already in inventory. I'll check the new ones again tomorrow, to see if things changed overnight. Didn't think to get a screenie....

+ Reply to Thread