Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: please make a pug vs. pug warfront category

Rift Disciple

Default please make a pug vs. pug warfront category

really i have had about enough of going up against premades in warfronts.

can we please get a pug vs. pug category to join. no premades allowed?

What do you have against tiny dogs?

Kidding aside, it'd be nice, but I think it'd just cause Warfront queues to be even longer...

Rift Disciple

Default longer?

at least for me warfronts are instant. i would not mind waiting 15 minutes to get pug vs. pug. i dont understand why wow, this game, and many others have this idea of premades vs. pugs is fun. i just dont get it at all

People should never play with each other, ever.

Rift Disciple

i think you are missing the point. i am saying that it is fun if you take two warfront teams that are pugs and they face off.

what is not fun if there are 5 people who are on teamspeak on the other side, who have chosen synnergies between their classes to make their team stronger. and who have also been playing together for who knows how long.

i would think the premades would want it this way too right? so they have the challenge of playing another premade?

Quote Originally Posted by vincentvfx View Post
    at least for me warfronts are instant. i would not mind waiting 15 minutes to get pug vs. pug. i dont understand why wow, this game, and many others have this idea of premades vs. pugs is fun. i just dont get it at all
    The 2nd M in MMO?

Seriously tho, premades are limited to groups of 5 in WF's. 5/15 or 5/20 (usually less) doesn't guarantee any kind of win for any premade. I've seen plenty of teams with premades on them get stomped by all pug teams. I think Premades vs pugs probably comes out close to 50/50 in my experience (actually I know does, I 100% Queue solo and have a 53% win ratio). At least when a team doesn't fold because of the premade.

It really, really pisses me off when at beginning of a match someone is like "oh they have a premade" and uses it as an excuse to sit there and do nothing.

Stop letting "Premades" psych you out and just play.

Champion

3 premades for a 10 made que, 5 for a 20.

i think you are missing the point. i am saying that it is fun if you take two warfront teams that are pugs and they face off.

what is not fun if there are 5 people who are on teamspeak on the other side, who have chosen synnergies between their classes to make their team stronger. and who have also been playing together for who knows how long.

i would think the premades would want it this way too right? so they have the challenge of playing another premade?
    You'd be surprised at the amount of people that queue together that never get into voice chat at all. I've queued a bunch for HOURS with Nice, Naked, and other friends and.. we have only had one night with 3 of us in mumble otherwise our "premades" just kinda yolo and maybe do party chat/assist macros. That's about it.

It's the same for a lot of other people too.

tl;dr Stop asking for separate queues 'cos it ain't gonna happen.
    Last edited by Riane; 08-16-2015 at 08:35 PM.

while many players choose to group up with friends and queue warfronts together, only a very few actually do as you suggest, with complimentary specs and voice chat.

not every premade is made up of raid geared super elitist pvpers.
    in fact very few of them are.

if you lose, you lose. it is rarely due to the so called premade on the other team, and more due to your own team having no clue where they should be and what they should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    People should never play with each other, ever.
    so you can continue stomping pugs? are you afraid of a little honest competition?

Let's not get too pathetic here, the best thing to do would be just breaking up premades if there is no competition in queue against them until there is, every single time they queue and done.

What does that do? Less frustration for the normal pug and more frequent fun for the premade queues while less pugstomping.

You wanna be a ******bag and gank around? Sure beans you can have that as well, take your friends and go cq.

PvP fixed.

Plane Touched

You know why ppl make groups for pvp? Not because they want to play competitive with voice chat.

Most just form groups because that reduces the chance of having afk slackers in your team. And that is the only reason why mostly the premade groups are stronger on WFs than pugs

Quote Originally Posted by esc2heaven View Post
    You know why ppl make groups for pvp? Not because they want to play competitive with voice chat.

Most just form groups because that reduces the chance of having afk slackers in your team. And that is the only reason why mostly the premade groups are stronger on WFs than pugs
    this.
    so much this.

the general population of warfronts is so abysmally unreliable that the only way to play is to premade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by esc2heaven View Post

people form premades because they want easy victories, this has already been proven, so please stop debating. The whole "just friends wanting to do something together" argument is bogus, because when they actually forced premade vs premade at one point in the game suddenly nobody wanted to play together anymore because those so called "just a group of friends who enjoys eachother lol ;) magically stopped queuing as premades because they did not enjoy losing 1000-100 vs players who knew what they were doing.

So i always find it hilarious when people say stuff like "if you dont enjoy losing get 4 people to queue with you" when those same people stopped group queuing after getting stomped by good premades, then queue times got too long for the few premades left that actually wanted competition, so they reverted back to what we have now and, omg like magic, all the "just friends that like to play together who dont just want easy wins" started queuing again.

TLDR: people who premade dont want competition and just want to finish their weekly/randoms with as little effort as possible
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 08-17-2015 at 05:30 AM.

Its not even about easy wins. Who cares if it's a premade. Premade doesn't mean extra people nor a guarantee that you win.

People just don't wanna play what is needed in wf's and then they cry omg, PREMADE. I don't premade and could careless if I go against a Premade or not. It's not like there are really decent premades atm. Maybe 3 I can think of.

Get your team to act like a team and more wins will come your way.
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast