+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two questions/issues with Nightmare saga

Rift Chaser

Default Two questions/issues with Nightmare saga

One- Patch notes say that the badge of honor for Ghar is bound on account. However, when you buy it, it is placed in your quest backpack, so you cant mail it. Bug, As designed, you have to finish the quest on that char first or something else?

two- The "fire" for the conquest part. Is it a bug where you lose the ability to do it, or do you have to talk to an npc to "recharge" yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkjester View Post
    One- Patch notes say that the badge of honor for Ghar is bound on account. However, when you buy it, it is placed in your quest backpack, so you cant mail it. Bug, As designed, you have to finish the quest on that char first or something else?

two- The "fire" for the conquest part. Is it a bug where you lose the ability to do it, or do you have to talk to an npc to "recharge" yourself?
    You should be able to move the badge out of your quest backpack into your normal bags.

As for the second part - you should only lose it if you die.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmoon View Post
    You should be able to move the badge out of your quest backpack into your normal bags.

As for the second part - you should only lose it if you die.

Problem on the second part is you die a lot in pvp. I also don't know if PVP purges can remove the ability or if something else happened. I didn't die in PVE, but I did pvp.. so yea I died. If that removes it, how do you get it back? Have to redo all 5 warfront victories by dropping and picking it up?

Edit to add: TY for the removing it from the bag, that worked.
    Last edited by Dkjester; 08-12-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Rift Chaser

I still haven't found a way to get the flame back.

Should I only drop it and pick it back up and just do the warfronts again?

you pick the flame up from inside your CQ faction starting zone. theoretically if you die you should simply be able to pick it up from the same location. doesn't matter if you've done the WFs or not (I did the CQ flame bit first).

I didn't die in my first (and only) run of the flame (though two rogues did try to gank me), so I cant say if you can interact with the flame braziers or not after dying. if you cant, that would be a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    you pick the flame up from inside your CQ faction starting zone. theoretically if you die you should simply be able to pick it up from the same location. doesn't matter if you've done the WFs or not (I did the CQ flame bit first).

I didn't die in my first (and only) run of the flame (though two rogues did try to gank me), so I cant say if you can interact with the flame braziers or not after dying. if you cant, that would be a bug.
    Ty Ty, will check next cq

+ Reply to Thread