+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Wilds Pack FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    The current level 60 is only redeemable once per account, correct? Either way, if you don't want to level to 60, there's a "Level 60 Character Pack" on the Rift Store for 5400c (PD.)
    I had a level 60 boost in my NT pack, and I used it on my account.
    So this means I can't buy another insta-60 pack and use it on the same account for another character, say for example my new Primalist?
    If this is true, I think Primalist will be left out, I don't want to level another toon from scratch, I already have 6 toons above level 60 and 5 did it the normal way...
    Please Ocho I need to know this.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    So this means I can't buy another insta-60 pack and use it on the same account for another character, say for example my new Primalist?
    If this is true, I think Primalist will be left out, I don't want to level another toon from scratch, I already have 6 toons above level 60 and 5 did it the normal way...
    You can buy as many as you want and give them to your toons (like buy on the AH) - now, I'm not real sure about buying from the store itself. I already have a gob of 60+ toons, don't need any more right now, and therefore I haven't paid any attention to whether the 60 boost on the store shows locked on my accounts or not.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

You can buy and use another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    You can buy and use another.
    Thank you very much for this quick reply

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

The additional slot will allow you to go to 13, however this will not be available until 3.4.
    I went from "No way in heck I'm getting this" to "I'm about 50/50, I might get this for $100.

The Primalist is unlocked with 6 souls as part of The Wilds pack, the same as if you purchase just the Calling once 3.4 is live. Any future souls would be purchased separately.
    And with that comment, I am back down to only a 15% change I will bother with this. I'm sorry, if you are going to fork out $100 for this, you should get ALL the souls, including future ones. Especially since you have already tipped your hat and said that there will be 10 souls and you are only starting out with 60% of them in this pack.

Trion: One step forward, two steps backwards.
    Last edited by Proclus_Lycaeus; 08-11-2015 at 01:24 PM.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Proclus_Lycaeus View Post
    if you are going to fork out $100 for this, you should get ALL the souls, including future ones. Especially since you have already tipped your hat and said that there will be 10 souls and you are only starting out with 60% of them in this pack.
    And this is what makes these packs so difficult. You are not paying $100 for Primalist. You are paying for the entire pack. So you can't just take the value of the parts that you want and expect more to be added to make up for what you don't want (Unless you buy everything separate of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Shield of Telara

I think it is understandable that future souls would not be included. That is future content that will take extra man power to produce.

I went ahead and bought the pack. The mount is actually pretty nice, more so than I expected. Not gonna use it still since I like girly mounts :P But it is nice. The portrait is very nice too with the occasional animation.
    Last edited by Manasha; 08-11-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    And this is what makes these packs so difficult. You are not paying $100 for Primalist. You are paying for the entire pack. So you can't just take the value of the parts that you want and expect more to be added to make up for what you don't want (Unless you buy everything separate of course).
    True, but honestly, I don't care about anything but maybe the class (with ALL the souls) and the 13th slot.

Pretty much all the other stuff is "fluff" and/or will be replaced with future gear. Not to mention after having been a part of Rift since before Day 1, I know very well that every single item, mounts, capes, etc. will ALL be available later and will be made obsolete with future expansion, level cap raises, and events. It's just the nature of things.

Even the Patron Pass has lost its luster for me. I don't miss the XP bonus (look at all my level 65s and max'd planarite), money is easy to come by anyway, so the bonus there isn't all that great. I pretty much have max'd faction and all the crafting recipes, so those bonuses are useless. Heck with so many Minions, it's not like I even bother hunting for artifacts in the wild with that bonus anymore. Etc. Yeah the patron Fast Pass was nice, but given how many recalls and portals you have, it's not like I can recall to about 15 spots, then hop on the portal network right there. Sure it adds about 15 more seconds, but big deal. Same for the speed bonus. When solo, I don't notice it, and when in a group, most of the time you just get a summons anyway, and if not, the group is only as fast as it's slowest member, so they'll wait.

For the first time since launch day, I haven't had a Patron subscription, and honestly, I really don't miss it at all. Just my own personal experience.

Rift Disciple

I have been a patron since F2P started. What good is the 30 day Patron Pass for me? Is the 30 days applied to my account automatically or do I have to do something? I just looked at my account information and do not see there has been any action along this line. Confused.
    Last edited by WhitC; 08-11-2015 at 05:50 PM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by WhitC View Post
    I have been a patron since F2P started. What good is the 30 day Patron Pass for me? Is the 30 days applied to my account automatically or do I have to do something? I just looked at my account information and do not see there has been any action along this line. Confused.
    It is applied automatically. As soon as I purchased the pack the 30 days were added to my sub time.

Sorry, I meant to specify that it was in reference to the Nightmare Infusion Edition's level 60 pack since I was trying to show a comparison of pack v pack. That version is only redeemable once per account ^.^.

I'll edit my post to reflect that.
    Last edited by Riane; 08-11-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Wilds Pack? More like Wilds Extortion Pack AMIRITE?

Honestly, 100 euros for a new class and some other tchotchke is pretty damned steep. Sorry, I got the Nightmare Tide Ultimate Nightmare Ed plus I'm a patron, and I have to pay yet another 100 euros to get a new class and some other doodads? Is that what you are telling me here?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuacrime View Post
    I have to pay yet another 100 euros to get a new class and some other doodads?
    If you only want the new Calling just wait until 3.4 comes, you'll be able to buy it just for credits or some other means, the $100/Euro bundle is for people that want to support the game, collect mounts, collect wardrobes etc, YOU DO NOT NEED it

Anyone know if there will be a chance for buy the Primalist Portrait Frame via credit? I like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanja View Post
    Anyone know if there will be a chance for buy the Primalist Portrait Frame via credit? I like it very much.
    It's kinda kewl. You can tell the DEV who made it was watching a ton of "Stargate" on SciFi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast