+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Seatin's First Look at the Primalist Calling

Default Seatin's First Look at the Primalist Calling

I tried. I really did.

I just couldn't resist making this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Qm_yYLTNw
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

The idea of the soul did sound like souls we had in the game, other then the tank, but I'm not sure as it not out yet, I'm going see what there like ingame if they feel the same or something new.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I tried. I really did.

I really enjoyed the video. Very informative, and well done. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I tried. I really did.

Best Video you ever made Seatin.

Trion - "We didn't like mages (or champion) enough to actually fix them, instead we decided to waste our time making an entirely new calling with the exact same souls!"
    Last edited by V1rul3n7; 08-09-2015 at 06:56 AM.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

10/10 would watch again and again.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Best Video you ever made Seatin.

Trion - "We didn't like mages (or champion) enough to actually fix them, instead we decided to waste our time making an entirely new calling with the exact same souls!"
    It's not the same, Primalist use seeds and they throw down rocks from time to time.

Soul mend before making videos slacker, looks very unprofessional showing us you've died a few times

Telaran

was quite funny but dont really know much about the class yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser 2k10 View Post
    was quite funny but dont really know much about the class yet.
    We know enough to troll Trion about it.

If Seatin is trolling Trion about some new content they are releasing.. that's bad news.

If it's me doing it.. that's expected, I always have something to QQ at Trion about.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Ascendant

"The primalist - putting animal heads on the souls you already have!"

I love this video, it made me lol so hard. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this very special new calling

Ascendant

I can laugh at this though I am kind of looking forward to Primalist regardless.

Still some valid criticisms in here regarding the announcements that really makes me question the.. originality of the actual Primalist souls. I mean, as Seatin says, Trion's "reveal video" just described the Elementalist, Champion, Stormcaller, Bladedancer/Paragon and Chloromancer souls almost word for word.

Sans the whole 'animal head' thing.

Edit: Personal thing but since learning the Primalist uses bows rather than wands I was kind of hoping for some sort of "Mystic Archer" type of soul in there somewhere. Now that would have been unique.
    Last edited by Kedon; 08-09-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Yeah, I pretty much said the same thing on the other thread, lol.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

This video is amazing <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kedon View Post
    Edit: Personal thing but since learning the Primalist uses bows rather than wands I was kind of hoping for some sort of "Mystic Archer" type of soul in there somewhere. Now that would have been unique.
    I was kind of hoping for a blue mage like class that would go around the world and learn abilities from monsters or something ^_^
    I'm still up for trying it out of course, I just haven't seen it offer much originality yet (except maybe the animal bar?)
    I guess I'm glad elementalist might be useful in the new calling at least...
    Last edited by Inixia; 08-09-2015 at 08:21 AM.

Great job Seatin!

When I first heard about primalist being made we were joking that Trion will take assassin soul for melee dps, saboteur for aoe, purifier for heals, paladin for tank etc; mix it all up a bit
    But I have to admit I wasn't really expecting for that to really happen.

What I was expecting are bland, boring souls, but no c/p souls.

I don't want to be rude, but what were we supposed to expect? Most of the "old" souls
    haven't been touched in a long time (which actually is not a bad thing), and souls that were unlucky to suffer large changes were mostly ruined (reaver, harbinger). It was a bit unrealistic to expect that Trion can make 10 completely new souls from scratch with manpower they have now. Simple truth is, soul system is the Rift's major strength and foundations for that were laid long time ago, when Rift was a AAA MMO, so it is not really probable that 2015 Trion could pull designing new souls that would be fresh, unique and comparable in quality with work that was (mostly) done back in 2011.

In light of that simple truth, we should probably admit that Rift is a free to play game now so we shouldn't be too judgemental
    World 1st red trinket - finally retired. Tnx for chronicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Kedon View Post
    Sans the whole 'animal head' thing.
    i hope there's an option to REMOVE that effect. im not a furry. i dont want a dumb animal head on top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Eione View Post
    Great job Seatin!

In light of that simple truth, we should probably admit that Rift is a free to play game now so we shouldn't be too judgemental
    Yup, welcome to RIFT, where all good advice is ignored because you're a dirty F2P leecher. get out of here, you cheapskate!
    Last edited by fatbahmi; 08-09-2015 at 08:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast