+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 159
Like Tree210Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Seatin's First Look at the Primalist Calling

  1. #46
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Seatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Also I took Seatin's video in the spirit it was intended and laughed my face off. Well done good sir.
    Fantastic! This video was just to poke a bit of fun at the announcement trailer.

    I'm very interested to find out more about the Primalist and what the spirit animals and new resource bar adds to the actual gameplay in the coming months
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

  2. #47
    Rift Chaser Fopod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    336

    Default

    So... when are we getting Seatin as a warfront announcer?

    That voice man...

  3. #48
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Rift is a good game but if they really cared to see what Rift "could be" they would have to make this an open source MMO where people can just freely develop content for it. Current developers will never take the MMO to the next level. They are actually de-evolving the game which is quite sad.
    Last edited by Planetx; 08-10-2015 at 12:04 AM.

  4. #49
    Ascendant V1rul3n7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Some folks want to believe that the world is burning, all the time and without any evidence. It seems a pretty unhappy way to live. Details will be forthcoming, and people will have the chance to make more informed opinions.
    There's plenty of evidence. But then again ignorance is bliss. :P
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

  5. #50
    Plane Touched Aysander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    If you ask people to believe things based on faith rather than evidence you're much less likely to convince them what you're saying is true.
    Let's put it this way. I temporarily worked for a company (Name non-disclosed for privacy purposes) that dealt with the ACA/Obamacare. We had a lot of inside information that was unlawful to share with anyone, family included, which basically if we were caught leaking led to immediate termination.

    Pretty sure Trion's database falls into a similar category.
    Eithel - 65 Rogue - Faeblight
    Hinokage - Eventual 65 Mage - Faeblight

  6. #51
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Yes, you keep saying you have the evidence, but you won't show it to us.

    If I keep saying that I have a pet leprechaun but I won't show it to you, would you believe it?
    Meteor dun be naughty to sir Dev!

  7. #52
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    If you ask people to believe things based on faith rather than evidence you're much less likely to convince them what you're saying is true.
    Tell that to like anyone of any religion ever. lol

  8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #53
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    There's plenty of evidence. But then again ignorance is bliss. :P
    Care to share this evidence and the source?

    ~BDD

  9. #54
    Ascendant Meteorblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hohlistix View Post
    Tell that to like anyone of any religion ever. lol
    Well, the UK is one of the least religious countries in the world (source) which means we're more likely to want to see evidence of leprechauns than accept they exist just because someone says so.

    Maybe the 7th, hidden soul for Primalist will be Leprechaun and your 21 point ability will unlock a "Pot o' Gold" attack which results in a rainbow being launched at your opponent...

  10. #55
    Ascendant Meteorblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Care to share this evidence and the source?
    The number of guild mates that have quit since NT was released, especially since T2 came out, quoting the reason that they're bored silly due to having to re-visit re-hashed HK / GP raid instances that they spent months of progression on back when they were actually new four years ago. Having spoken to people in other raiding guilds, we're not the only guild affected by this.

  11. #56
    Ascendant Meteorblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aysander View Post
    Pretty sure Trion's database falls into a similar category.
    In which case they can claim anything they like and ask us to accept it because they say so despite it conflicting with the evidence of our own guild rosters / friends lists shrinking due to re-hashed content.

  12. #57
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    4,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    The number of guild mates that have quit since NT was released, especially since T2 came out, quoting the reason that they're bored silly due to having to re-visit re-hashed HK / GP raid instances that they spent months of progression on back when they were actually new four years ago. Having spoken to people in other raiding guilds, we're not the only guild affected by this.
    Thats not evidence, thats personal experience that has no bearing on the game's population as a whole. Unless you have hard numbers your comments are as baseless as you claim Ocho's to be. Difference is he has access to those numbers. If you choose not to believe him thats on you.

    Also: WoW first and best MMO.
    dat troll though!
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

  13. #58
    Shield of Telara somestuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Care to share this evidence and the source?

    ~BDD
    No, I have the evidence. That's the difference heh. You can choose not to believe me, and that's fair, but you can't say I don't have evidence.

    "sticks head in the sand"

    It's amazing that Trion can ask us for evidence that the game is shrinking and the funny thing is THEY have the evidence and won't share it with us....and that's fine...but to say...oh never mind.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5104469
    Last edited by somestuff; 08-10-2015 at 06:07 AM.

  14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #59
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    No, I have the evidence. That's the difference heh. You can choose not to believe me, and that's fair, but you can't say I don't have evidence.

    "sticks head in the sand"

    It's amazing that Trion can ask us for evidence that the game is shrinking and the funny thing is THEY have the evidence and won't share it with us....and that's fine...but to say...oh never mind.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5104469
    That's just it. We have tons data and information available but some people in this thread say they have evidence of the opposite. So I am asking what's the source because it's certainly nothing I have. Make sense?

    ~BDD

  15. #60
    Prophet of Telara Zaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    No, I have the evidence. That's the difference heh. You can choose not to believe me, and that's fair, but you can't say I don't have evidence.

    "sticks head in the sand"

    It's amazing that Trion can ask us for evidence that the game is shrinking and the funny thing is THEY have the evidence and won't share it with us....and that's fine...but to say...oh never mind.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5104469
    The game rift have shrink for sure befor NT and after NT due to new games and other problem real life or in game. But right now is not shrinking any more. It's growing slowly again due to games didn't live up the hype people trying a new games for them or people coming back trying the game again, but who know will drop again with more and more new games that are coming people trying new stuff all the time is a hard market.

    But hardcore raiding I think that shrinking even other game deal with it make it easyer for non raiders to be part of it. As thats part is for sure the hardcore raidier part shrinking not due to we keeping getting old raid we made when that can be small % of the problem. It's just raiding in general vs time people have we don't have that time anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts