+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Seatin's First Look at the Primalist Calling

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    you are not taking into account the cost of having your warrior spirit broken and heart torn out.
    thats balanced by you breaking spirits and tearing out hearts of enemies.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #32

Quote Originally Posted by Darcnova View Post
    We're already seeing that some are taking it seriously.
    Some folks want to believe that the world is burning, all the time and without any evidence. It seems a pretty unhappy way to live. Details will be forthcoming, and people will have the chance to make more informed opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Some folks want to believe that the world is burning, all the time and without any evidence. It seems a pretty unhappy way to live. Details will be forthcoming, and people will have the chance to make more informed opinions.
    Yeah, that'll be nice, though...something tells me we'll see the same reactions from the people currently overreacting with such a small amount of info.

Some folks want to believe that the world is burning, all the time and without any evidence.
    I'd point out the numerous threads that seem to be for no other purpose than this, but I'm pretty sure you've posted in all of them already.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Quote Originally Posted by Nithydux View Post
    I'd point out the numerous threads that seem to be for no other purpose than this, but I'm pretty sure you've posted in all of them already.
    Pretty sure I can hear Ocho's rage as I creep through Draumheim at this point. XD
    Eithel - 65 Rogue - Faeblight
    Hinokage - Eventual 65 Mage - Faeblight

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #36

Quote Originally Posted by Aysander View Post
    Pretty sure I can hear Ocho's rage as I creep through Draumheim at this point. XD
    People only get upset about things they care about. I'm pretty happy people care about RIFT.

i agree. people post stuff all the time without evidence to back it up.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5094310

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5092809

Ocho, it goes both ways. I bet you knew that already, didnt you?

One's world could be burning, but one would just put on some rose tinted glasses, play some Iron Maiden and pretend everything is well.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #39

Quote Originally Posted by somestuff View Post
    i agree. people post stuff all the time without evidence to back it up.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5094310

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5092809
    No, I have the evidence. That's the difference heh. You can choose not the believe me, and that's fair, but you can't say I don't have evidence.

This is great, all these type of Threads gives me a great opportunity to keep quoting movie lines

Last edited by Slipmat; 08-09-2015 at 09:27 PM.

No, I have the evidence. That's the difference heh. You can choose not the believe me, and that's fair, but you can't say I don't have evidence.
    Yes, you keep saying you have the evidence, but you won't show it to us.

If I keep saying that I have a pet leprechaun but I won't show it to you, would you believe it?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by fatbahmi View Post
    Ocho, it goes both ways. I bet you knew that already, didnt you?

One's world could be burning, but one would just put on some rose tinted glasses, play some Iron Maiden and pretend everything is well.
    There is never a bad time for Iron Maiden. Thats about all I have to say about that....

Also I took Seatin's video in the spirit it was intended and laughed my face off. Well done good sir.

If I keep saying that I have a pet leprechaun but I won't show it to you, would you believe it?
    Perhaps not but if its against general business policies to show said pet leprechaun, you can't really blame him for not hauling it out for everyone to see, can you?
    Last edited by Khelendross; 08-09-2015 at 10:05 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Ascendant

We have rehashed models, rehashed dungeons, rehashed raids, and now we get rehashed souls. Telara is burning, and you decided not to take note of it!

Also: WoW first and best MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    There is never a bad time for Iron Maiden. Thats about all I have to say about that....

Also I took Seatin's video in the spirit it was intended and laughed my face off. Well done good sir.

Perhaps not but if its against general business policies to show said pet leprechaun, you can't really blame him for not hauling it out for everyone to see, can you?
    well, you cannot expect us to believe something a random person told us on the internet, without any evidence, can you?

evidence, or .....

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    If you ask people to believe things based on faith rather than evidence you're much less likely to convince them what you're saying is true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast