+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74
Like Tree67Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Wilds Pack

  1. #1
    Champion of Telara Wackywoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,304

    Default The Wilds Pack



    It looks nice.
    I wish it included an instant level 60 boost though.

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Other packs have been on sale for a while etc I like it wasn't having got one for this reason, its also wicked Instant Lvl 60 is now available separately on the store.

    Attachment 25415

    Attachment 25414

    LOVE the mount! Dinosaurs are perfect for Primalist and the designs of the portrait & cape so good. Just curious if the wardrobe and cape are intentionally not dye-able?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-07-2015 at 11:25 AM.

  3. #3
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I'd like to know how much (if any) loyalty comes along with buying the pack.

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    I'd like to know how much (if any) loyalty comes along with buying the pack.
    85k loyalty off the top of my head, I forgot already in all the excitement sorry but definitely in the 80k range!

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Wackywoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    I'm loving the dinosaur mount, The wardrobe items, And the Player portrait!

    Everything looks amazing!
    Last edited by Wackywoo; 08-07-2015 at 05:57 PM.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    85k loyalty off the top of my head, I forgot already in all the excitement sorry but definitely in the 80k range!
    Thanks Kiwi!

  7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team Gingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Other packs have been on sale for a while etc I like it wasn't having got one for this reason, its also wicked Instant Lvl 60 is now available separately on the store.

    Attachment 25415

    Attachment 25414

    LOVE the mount! Dinosaurs are perfect for Primalist and the designs of the portrait & cape so good. Just curious if the wardrobe and cape are intentionally not dye-able?
    The cape and costume will be dye-able in the next hotfix.

  8. #8
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    The cape and costume will be dye-able in the next hotfix.
    YES! Thank you
    Will we be getting more wardrobe slots with 3.4 Gingers?

  9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    The cape and costume will be dye-able in the next hotfix.
    that is 1000000percent my fault. sorry

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Does the cloak do anything special like scale with your level or is it just cosmetic thing?

  11. #11
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    that is 1000000percent my fault. sorry
    Its ok everything must get a cyan do-over ritual before I playa roudn with each piece with others etc to find its final spot and color. Love this new ceremonial look

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    I bought it and it was in the store and i was going to gift it. I then relogged and now its gone from the store

  13. #13
    Rift Chaser fatbahmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    so primalist is ONLY available for irl $$$, and cannot be bought/gifted by credits?

  14. #14
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbahmi View Post
    so primalist is ONLY available for irl $$$, and cannot be bought/gifted by credits?
    Incorrect. However, we do not know the details of other methods yet.

  15. #15
    RIFT Fan Site Operator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veilburner View Post
    Does the cloak do anything special like scale with your level or is it just cosmetic thing?
    It's just cosmetic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts