+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree67Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Wilds Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    I have to look in to this Tuesday.
    holy BLEEP!

if you're going to add a 13th paid-only slot, you might just get me to finally buy it.

Rift Master

If they do a 13th slot, it would open the opportunity to do a 14th slot. Do 7 on each side. Have the 14th slot as another carrot later in a "legitimate" expansion pack or in a power pack.

I have 6 chars I will not transfer off my home shard. I will have to lvl the new class and not transfer that one off shard either. So the extra slots would help in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    If they do a 13th slot, it would open the opportunity to do a 14th slot. Do 7 on each side. Have the 14th slot as another carrot later in a "legitimate" expansion pack or in a power pack.

I have 6 chars I will not transfer off my home shard. I will have to lvl the new class and not transfer that one off shard either. So the extra slots would help in that regard.
    Yep, that would be really great. I don't have 12 anywhere (yet....) but hey, more is always better.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

So question. I have tried to read all the posts. The trinket is it one per account or will all the toons on your account get one.

Rift Disciple

I am a long time Patron. I have purchased the Wild Pack. How does the 30 day Patron Pass work for me?

Also am wondering if it might be possible to convert an existing character to the Primalist Calling? While I have a free slot available on my home shard, I also already have 10 L65s and one L60 (my mule) and would love to be able to convert one of my "surplus" toons.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #66

Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    I'd like to know how much (if any) loyalty comes along with buying the pack.
    87,500 Loyalty to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I'm at 12 character slots and the pack doesn't tell me if it gives me a 13th.
    I've confirmed with the team that with the release of 3.4 this will grant an additional slot, allowing a max of 13.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitC View Post
    I am a long time Patron. I have purchased the Wild Pack. How does the 30 day Patron Pass work for me?

Also am wondering if it might be possible to convert an existing character to the Primalist Calling? While I have a free slot available on my home shard, I also already have 10 L65s and one L60 (my mule) and would love to be able to convert one of my "surplus" toons.
    1) It adds on to your existing time
    2) No

General of Telara

I've confirmed with the team that with the release of 3.4 this will grant an additional slot, allowing a max of 13.
    Wow this is an unlucky number you better make it 14 =p we need a defiant and guardian primalist right?

Thanks for the confirm Ocho!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Wow this is an unlucky number you better make it 14 =p we need a defiant and guardian primalist right?
    I agree! Tho I am sure a 14th will be down the line soon enough.

Prophet of Telara

How does a 13th slot work on servers which have 12 characters on them because of server merges forcing them all on, rather than because an additional 6 slots were bought and then filled?
    RIP Icewatch and Argent.
    Not another damn penny.

87,500 Loyalty to be exact.

13 sounds unlucky... how about even it out to 14? *chuckle

The stuff in this looks pretty neat... but $99? that's way too much for me for what is essentially a class/aesthetic dlc, for that much I could buy 2 or more fully loaded great games. a couple weeks ago I picked up Talos Principle on discount for only $13(down from 40) and that is an amazing game, LoL and TF2 have great skin/hat options for less than $10. Even Fallout 4 collector's edition which is at $119 has the full game before including the workable pip boy and app. These are the kind of comparisons I make in my head when I see this price. Sorry Trion...
    Last edited by Inixia; 08-13-2015 at 09:39 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    The cape and costume will be dye-able in the next hotfix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    that is 1000000percent my fault. sorry
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5