+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Wilds Pack

Quote Originally Posted by fatbahmi View Post
    what warfront announcer?
    There's one listed - can't remember the name now, and can't get the store page to load for some reason. Starts with a Z, maybe?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

It's on the screen shot. posted in the very first post

Just says 'Khar Warfront Announcer'

Seventy-six quid / ninety-nine euros...

I guess some people with more money than sense will pay that.

I just told the girlfriend 'sorry hun, no partying and hitting the town this weekend, we'll sit in and watch the Notebook together'

For my "sacrifice?"

vrooom vrooom

Personally not too interested in The Wilds Pack, but I'm sure the mount and other additions will find a good home.

I feel like Trion could have done more and (perhaps) even add some improvements to the current offering to give it that extra oomph.

Primalist Portrait isn't my thing (prefer Extra Life ones). I think there needs to be some way of showing to players that it's animated.

I'm happy with my Swift Armored Ash Strider (too much stuff on the Primal Warbeast for my taste), don't really need another companion and there's plenty of minions out there. No preview of companion pet or minion card. A 'faith' extra.

I'm at 12 character slots and the pack doesn't tell me if it gives me a 13th. Costume + Cape just isn't for me and it doesn't look like it'll pair with anything I'm interested in. Might be good for roleplaying as the Planetouched Wilds zone opens up though. 30-day patron...I got plenty left and can get more via Credits/plat.

Can't hear the Khar Warfront Announcer and we haven't heard what this 'Khar' person sounds like, so there's almost no 'draw' with that. This actually goes for a lot of the warfront announcers in general - would love to have a 'sound' button that we can click to hear sample lines.

Ascended Primal Trinket. Unlike the Ascended Cape from the Power Pack bundle, we can't view it as The Wilds Pack preview. What are the stats for at least Level 65? It's a trinket, so does it have a proc? Like the Khar Warfront Announcer, it's another 'faith' extra.

I think the feature image on the RIFT Store front page should have been like the lockbox feature images. Add icons so we can actually preview or at least see tooltips for each of the items. What does the companion pet look like? What's the minion card's stats? How much mount speed is the Primal Warbeast mount? Is it Amphibious? What are the trinket's stats and/or proc at a certain level? What does the Khar Warfrount Announcer look like? What does the Primalist Portrait look like?

I think the Wilds Pack is presented poorly. And perhaps a bit more Patron would make it more attractive - Storm Chaser gave a year of subscription; I think the Wilds Pack needs to have at least 6 months. With just 30 days, the Patron is gone before Primalist even hits 3.4. That's...weird.

I think Trion still has time to change at least the presentation of the Wilds Pack so players aren't just looking at it and wondering why they should be interested in things they can't even preview. Same applies to the Wilds Pack on the RIFT/Glyph website. It's lacking in information. I get a "what's this? Why should I care?" from the pack.

I'll probably take a look at the Credits-cost Primalist pack when it hits 3.4 on the RIFT Store and pass on the Wilds Pack.
    Last edited by Jonus; 08-08-2015 at 04:34 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Seventy-six quid / ninety-nine euros...

I guess some people with more money than sense will pay that.
    Why does having extra money mean less sense?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwix View Post
    Game was a lot cheaper when it was pay to play
    This. And a lot more fun.

This pack is too expensive.

Why did you choose to put it at 99euros? All the old pack cost less euros than dollar. Here you do 1 = 1$ witch make this pack more expensive for european players...
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Rift Chaser

Really I have to say the mount doesn't even look all that much different then the mounts they already have in the game. Reminds me of the Namjok or whatever. Both my gf and I both think it is nothing that even stands out from the current mounts in the game. I mean at least the bright pink/purple shark looks different then the old style mounts.

I have to say that and the costume I think is pretty lame too. Again reminds me of old costumes from HK and the like. The newer costumes look way more flashy are more of an incentive to buy.

I hope the new costume/mount designs don't keep this trend. I was finally happy the game was starting to not look frumpy. I would hate for it to go back.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Once you've purchased the pack, you should be able to find it again to gift in the RIFT Store under Services-->Packs. If it's not there then it's a bug and we'll take a look at fixing it.
    Still missing!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    This pack is too expensive.

Why did you choose to put it at 99euros? All the old pack cost less euros than dollar. Here you do 1€ = 1$ witch make this pack more expensive for european players...
    Well the english equivalent for 76.49 is just over 108 euros. Which is just under to $119. Seems anybody paying sterling (including myself) is being screwed with all these recent packs, that or they are realizing people will pay it.
    Last edited by JasonT; 08-08-2015 at 09:26 AM.

I think Trion pushed this thing out unfinished and way too expensive for the offering. Just can't see spending more for so little.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I think we might be forgetting that Trion were in Germany this week and in celebration of this a pack with the news was presented that will not be the only way to get get Primalist.

I agree it could be advertised better perhaps as part of the video to see the animations etc of portrait because it is so incredible I love it and it has replaced my Extra Life one heh but if this had been done people still would have complained and that is the reality...

The trinket might not be released yet as final details for stats etc cement so their just may not be anything to show us yet so a little mystery does not hurt anyone except marketing...

Dying the costume goes in place this week and I do hope the mount becomes amphibious also other than that I am very happy with my purchase. Now about Volan being in that background image....

Planetouched Wilds me already please thank you.

The Wilds Pack

Do I have to purchase The Wilds Pack to access any of the content in Planetouched Wilds?
    Nope! All of the content in 3.4: Into the Wilds is free to all RIFT players. Take part in all of the adventures in Planetouched Wilds with or without The Wilds Pack.

What items are available if I purchase before 3.4: Into The Wilds is released?
    The Primal War Beast Mount, the Ovog Ceremonial Garb costume set, the Cloak of the Great Wheel costume cloak, the Primalist portrait frame, as well as 30 days of Patron time.

Will I be able to purchase the Primalist Calling separately from The Wilds Pack?
    Yes, it will be available in-game for Credits with the release of 3.4: Into the Wilds or purchase separately from Glyph and our retail partners.

What Souls are including with the Primalist Calling?
    Titan, Berserker, Dervish, Vulcanist, Preserver, and Typhoon.

Will I be able to purchase the additional character slot separately from The Wilds Pack?
    No, however you can unlock up to 12 character slots in-game without The Wilds Pack.

Do I have to buy multiple The Wilds Packs if I play more than one character?
    No, all rewards contained within The Wilds Pack are available for all characters on your account.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-08-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Added FAQ Wilds Pack info

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Planetouched Wilds me already please thank you.
    touch your wild planes???

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by fatbahmi View Post
    touch your wild planes???
    lol so pumped to immerse in Bahmi lore, are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast