+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Calling!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Quick post because I have very limited data on my phone and it's one am here in Germany.

We'll have more info tomorrow and in the coming weeks, so check the website and forums. Expect live streams as well to talk about a lot of the new stuff coming in 3.4. There's a ton of amazing stuff and we can't wait to share more.

Night all!
    Planetouched wilds trailer plz

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    I'm curious how the new druidish bar will play out. Will it help hybridization at all or just force you more to always play one side or another.
    To me it kind of smells like Arbiter up and down charge management, alas we don't know enough to make conclusions.

Trion pls.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Head View Post
    So basically;

Primalist = Spirit Guard Udyr
    This. 100% THIS.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Looks interesting so far although not a lot was revealed. I'd have to play the different souls (hopefully with some open testing of the soul on the PTS at some point) before I consider whether to level one up (plus will need to look at pricing).

The main unique thing shown off besides the Avatars was the Titan's stone totem thingy. I wonder if it's just a buffed Defiler's Beacon of Despair though. Hopefully it's a little more unique than that.

The sculpture at the start looks rather interesting - I have a feeling it's a monument to Teth.

Also, Arisen Arak in the wallpaper at the end. I'm grasping at straws here, but I wonder if the right-side orange 'water'/lava is a hint that we'll be going to the Plane of Fire next.

Kind of half-way between concerned and excited for tomorrow's Primalist pricing announcement.

What's a "Spirit Guard Udyr"?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Quick post because I have very limited data on my phone and it's one am here in Germany.

We'll have more info tomorrow and in the coming weeks, so check the website and forums. Expect live streams as well to talk about a lot of the new stuff coming in 3.4. There's a ton of amazing stuff and we can't wait to share more.

Night all!
    Night Ocho!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Also, Arisen Arak in the wallpaper at the end. I'm grasping at straws here, but I wonder if the right-side orange 'water'/lava is a hint that we'll be going to the Plane of Fire next.
    I've been thinking we are going to the Plane of Fire next as well! It just seems like where things are pointing for me. I guess we'll see.. I wonder when we'll start seeing info about the next xpac? Soon, I hope! I'm all excited about being excited for the next xpac.. because... it's exciting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    What's a "Spirit Guard Udyr"?
    A League of Legends champion that harnesses powers by taking on the primal aspect of animals.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Quote Originally Posted by McChaffe View Post
    A League of Legends champion that harnesses powers by taking on the primal aspect of animals.
    Ah, thanks. Lots of stuff I just have no clue about!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by radiomaryja View Post
    I fully expect it to be overpowered as hell. I can see primalist tank being either fully self-sustained with enough points in preserver, or dealing more dmg than VK with enough points in dervish. Still, I have no intention of rerolling my mage, especially that support soul is not released.

Why would you release 2 aoe souls, and no support soul? Really...
    They are releasing tank, healer, and DPS. So of course support will come later(with a price tag).
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by Lethaemis View Post
    They are releasing tank, healer, and DPS. So of course support will come later(with a price tag).
    Vanilla cleric ?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnastashia View Post
    I've been thinking we are going to the Plane of Fire next as well! It just seems like where things are pointing for me. I guess we'll see.. I wonder when we'll start seeing info about the next xpac? Soon, I hope! I'm all excited about being excited for the next xpac.. because... it's exciting!!!
    I think it's earth. Before 3.0, in the mini lake of Tempest Bay there was a mermaid and bam plane of water. Now there's a woman there doing "an expose on the appaling conditions of Tempest Bay's infrastructure". This really looks like earth to me, but I might be wrong.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #118

Quote Originally Posted by BoloDeChantilly View Post
    I think it's earth. Before 3.0, in the mini lake of Tempest Bay there was a mermaid and bam plane of water. Now there's a woman there doing "an expose on the appaling conditions of Tempest Bay's infrastructure". This really looks like earth to me, but I might be wrong.
    Hey you found the Tempest Bay Dye Merchant with her exciting new job. Ain't disruption grand for an economy?

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #119
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by mics001 View Post
    Looks like Rushed project by trion...21 Point soul on each spec is the proof of that and just plain lazy.

They shouldve put more effort in developing it and maybe release it at later patches lets say 3.5 or 3.6 and make it a 61 point tree like any other class have.

i bet dervish will be a 2 button 200k on Sicaron with a rotation of 111112111121112112..
    you can now pay for your raid spot yey!
    Again, I'm gonna try to clear up some misconceptions on the 31 point soul topic by simply saying that it wouldn't matter if we picked 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, or even later to release the new calling... it would still be 31 points max.

The point is for it NOT to have 61 points like the other callings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Again, I'm gonna try to clear up some misconceptions on the 31 point soul topic by simply saying that it wouldn't matter if we picked 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, or even later to release the new calling... it would still be 31 points max.

The point is for it NOT to have 61 points like the other callings.
    Primalist or not, I still wanna go into planetouched wilds.

My toes are frostbitten from spending so much time in Tarken slapping nightmare creatures to death.

You should tell us when you guys plan to roll out 3.4. You know you wanna.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast