+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Calling!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #76
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKatty View Post
    fyi guys, this is still a wip and the tree probably isn't finished yet. It's more than likely it'll have 61 points on release.
    Let me clear up some confusion here...

The Primalist will have a 31 point soul tree. While there are many parts of the video that can be considered WIP (vfx, animations, talents, abilities, icons, etc.), the fact that the Primalist has a streamlined 31 point soul tree isn't one of them. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post

The Primalist will have a 31 point soul tree. While there are many parts of the video that can be considered WIP (vfx, animations, talents, abilities, icons, etc.), the fact that the Primalist has a streamlined 31 point soul tree isn't one of them. =)
    It's a free calling or a payed calling? or we'll know soon?

So basically;

Primalist = Spirit Guard Udyr

100% not a fan of the gutted soul tree. As long as this stays primalist only im okay with it though.
    Open World PVP !
    Seastone = Beststone ! Seastone + YOU = Good Times !

WTB an instant level 60 consumable

Telaran

More points to spend, more skills = more fun :S
    leveling up and not getting a skill point = NOT FUN

Also there's a reason reavers are hated so much, simpler and more effective = not good
    Less effective= still not good. They will have to have pretty good care of making the class very well in line with other ones u_u

Soulwalker

i don't know about trimming abilities out of the trees, but are you seriously telling me that putting 5 points into "increases damage/healing by x%" is fun and rewarding when it could just be baked into the spec by default?

back on topic: titan sounds great, as does dervish. i'm excited!

Well, that clears things up.

Still, in the end, the other Souls do have skills that end up being useless, so if this cuts back on it, cool.

Vladd, are you able to say yet if they'll get the same number of points to spend across their 3 souls? That could result in some interesting hybrid builds, since you only need to put 31 in for a full spec.

Is it possible that other Souls will receive some sort of overhaul down the road as well? You've already sort of taken a step in that direction with the roots of Pyromancer and Stormcaller.
    Last edited by DrainHeart; 08-06-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Rift Disciple

been telling guildies and friends that the soul trees needed trimmed down, and some souls need flat out removed for a while now. fully on board with any attempts to move in that direction.

it goes hand in hand with scrapping the tacked on mastery system. instead of generic and mostly useless abilities that do nothing for your spec, you take the the abilities and talents you pulled out of trees and add them back in as new masteries that are located between individual souls. like say if two of your souls were warlock and arbiter, the first mastery between them could be a tank pet (youve scrapped all of necromancer already) and the second is improved life leech etc. then youve promoted hybrids by making more than just 5 points of +10% spell power important if a particular combination opens up new abilities for you.

the balance in the game is so far out of whack any simplification will do wonders

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #85

The Planetouched Wilds content will be free to play. Full details on how to buy Primalist will be released tomorrow morning, stay tuned!

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #86

Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    Where's the release date?
    Fall 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by Basile View Post
    Big nightmare golem, Primalist in the bottom right, new Trion worlds logo in the bottom left

I'm more interested in the fact that Volan is in that pic.

Is he finally coming back to be the giant open world boss we all love? Or is he just there because Volan?
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    The Planetouched Wilds content will be free to play. Full details on how to buy Primalist will be released tomorrow morning, stay tuned!
    And that confirms that too. Well...I'll most likely buy it if it's priced nicely...I'll be getting a bit of extra money in a couple months anyways :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nithydux View Post
    I'm more interested in the fact that Volan is in that pic.

Is he finally coming back to be the giant open world boss we all love? Or is he just there because Volan?
    Plane Touched Volan :^)... probably just there for visuals though :\

omg omg omg!!!
    Primalist looks so awesome that i can't wait!
    Hope it will be around October release!
    3.4 Will be awesome patch, new calling and Planetouched wilds!!
    Oh btw i hope we will get an awesome video announcement for Planetouched wilds also?? Plzzzz trion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast