+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wardrobe question: Shadow Assassin's Hood

Default Wardrobe question: Shadow Assassin's Hood

I mean the actual hood, not just the mask. It's not on the store as far as I can see... if anyone knows where it is let me know. Pardon the UI in the screenshot.

Wardrobe question: Shadow Assassin's Hood-2015-07-31_220142.jpg
    Last edited by Twinmoon; 07-31-2015 at 07:06 PM. Reason: oops

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

It is not something currently in the game. I oddly just passed that information on to the systems team about a week ago, and they have removed it from the wardrobe UI. The fix will be reflected in a future patch.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Well, darn. Really wanted that. Oh well, thanks Tacitus!

Should put it in the game instead you bunch of teasers. =P

Tempest assassin set (same set but white) gets the same bug... It displays this hood on the wardrobe sets, but the bundle gives an ugly head, not this.
    I'm sorry I did not know this before, because I had a bundle and I only wanted the hood. I could have sold it...
    Please give a way to look at bundles WITHOUT opening them, I want to know what I buy before buying it.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Oh and I remember seing someone with a wardrobe I think it was called Acolyte but it doesnt look like the starter wardrobe you would think, it looked like the aelwar costume in white with an awsome cowl that cover the lower part of the face and a white long tunic. I can't find it.
    Last edited by Amielle; 08-26-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Also may or may not be related but...

Light Goldenrod Dye.

Why... is this... not in the dye selection? I have to use my apothecary every single time I want to dye something to this color. A bit annoying considering it is the main color for my toon and I would prefer spending credits to get an unlimited version of it than spend mats every friggin' time
    Serale@Faeblight

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Please give a way to look at bundles WITHOUT opening them, I want to know what I buy before buying it.
    If it's in the Rift Store or AH, you can click the bundle and it should appear on the character preview to the right. Otherwise, you may need to Ctrl+Click like with everything else.

Sorry if my info is wrong, been a while since I toyed with buying one :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yaros the Hawk View Post
    If it's in the Rift Store or AH, you can click the bundle and it should appear on the character preview to the right. Otherwise, you may need to Ctrl+Click like with everything else.

Sorry if my info is wrong, been a while since I toyed with buying one :/
    I tried clicking on the bundle in AH and in my bag, and I could not see it. ctrl-clic didn't work. This is why I used the wardrobe interface to see the pieces, and why I was misleaded by the hood thing.
    I can see shop bundles (for example the contest costumes) so maybe this is only a problem for new bundles (those crafted have the same problem) or those we have in our bags or in AH.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

So i swear i've seen someone ingame wearing something like this, a player not a npc

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    I tried clicking on the bundle in AH and in my bag, and I could not see it. ctrl-clic didn't work. This is why I used the wardrobe interface to see the pieces, and why I was misleaded by the hood thing.
    I can see shop bundles (for example the contest costumes) so maybe this is only a problem for new bundles (those crafted have the same problem) or those we have in our bags or in AH.
    The issue is that the preview is not working except in the cash shop. Our UI team is aware of this issue, but I am not sure what the status of the issue of the top of my head
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    are u looking in the right place? I see light goldenrod in my wardrobe ui. the order is a bit weird but it is there. i see it 4th full row from bottom next to pumpkin and orange. it is inbetween orange and dark orange
    Oh. I am blind. Thanks for guiding me <3
    Serale@Faeblight

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    So i swear i've seen someone ingame wearing something like this, a player not a npc

iirc its a transform/disguise from a quest. dont worry, you arent the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The issue is that the preview is not working except in the cash shop. Our UI team is aware of this issue, but I am not sure what the status of the issue of the top of my head
    Ok, thank you for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post

This is the Aelfwar hood, in the Aelfwar bundle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast