• 2 Post By Ianto Jones
  • 1 Post By hardy83
  • 1 Post By Maeloda
  • 1 Post By almarean
  • 1 Post By Meowy
  • 1 Post By chazinggir
  • 5 Post By Jonus
  • 2 Post By hardy83

Thread: [Telaran Polls] 7.20.2015 Who is your favorite Blood Storm dragon?

Question [Telaran Polls] 7.20.2015 Who is your favorite Blood Storm dragon?

There have been six dragons of the Blood Storm that have made an attempt to take over Telara using their invaders. Although they are trying to rule over us and kill us, some of us still like the dragons or have a certain favorite. This poll is about choosing your favorite Blood Storm dragon. Whatever your reason, vote and please share your reasoning in the forum post if you wish.

Feel free to leave suggestions for questions!

Last edited by chazinggir; 07-20-2015 at 06:18 PM.

I don't like any of them...dragons deserve to DIE!

ALL HAIL CRUCIA!

Yes, she's being pushed a ton, but I still like her and want her story to continue past the Tyrant's Throne. Plz no more boss fights against her though (at least in raids).

I'm more interested in the 'character', than I am in the enemy model or raid or whatever.

1. Crucia
    2. Regulos, though I feel he hasn't had the depth he could have had (and only in retrospect is he being given it)
    3. Greenscale, while I like deeper stuff, Greenie is kinda just fun you know?
    4. Maelforge, another one that isn't deep, but the focus on how strong he is and how 'uber firey boss fight' he presents himself as is awesome.
    5. Akylios, while I like the themes surrounding him, I still didn't see much point in his insanity (ironically)
    6. Laethys, I still don't really see her point beyond 'gimmie shiny'.

So I guess I mostly agree with people so far, except I like Laethys less and like Maelforge more.

[Telaran Polls] 7.20.2015 Who is your favorite Blood Storm dragon?-rift_card_1.png [Telaran Polls] 7.20.2015 Who is your favorite Blood Storm dragon?-surprised-reaction-guy-l.jpg
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Are we talking as bosses or as characters? I assume as characters, in which case, is there any choice but Crucia?

I'm being a rebel and picking an extra choice. Azdah.

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    So cute :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    Are we talking as bosses or as characters? I assume as characters, in which case, is there any choice but Crucia?
    Just in general, whatever reason you want to give. Looks, plot, fighting, story, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    I'm being a rebel and picking an extra choice. Azdah.
    I thought about Azdah being a choice but then realized that he isn't touched on very much at all :P Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure how I learned about Azdah. (I probably read some lore collection from somebody online; Don't remember it being in game)
    +1 vote for Azdah though
    Last edited by chazinggir; 07-20-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Moar Azdah.

Greenscale ofcourse
    u gotta love that hippy stoner dragon :P

There can be only one.
    Serale@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post

There can be only one.
    Laethys is Baethys. That's why she gets to be in the banner <3

It's a hard choice between Laethys and Crucia.

On the one hand I remember Laethys' lore and the various World Events we've had about her. There was one where coins were falling from the sky (Laethys escaping her prison in the air) and we collected them out of greed. Another World Event had the Golden Maw teaming up with the Wanton to create the Wanton Maw where they carried the gold chests to Ember Isle to remake her armor.

There was also the zone event on Ember Isle which was about remaking her armor. Caduceus Rise also had a whole heap of gold and that mini-event where you can see Laethys' 2nd (original) form before her armor was rebuilt. The Infernal Dawn raid was fantastic and I really love how Laethys' room + her two forms looked. That was an enjoyable fight, which I still enjoy through the chronicle.

On the other hand, we get to see a lot of Crucia from the Air Saga, her meddling with the Bloodfire Army, Frozen Tempest raid, her presence in the Draumheim storyline, Tyrant's Throne island and Tyrant's Forge raid. We see a lot of her and she seems to be quite the schemer. That said, I still prefer Laethys and her encounter visually - and I'm fond enough of the old World Events and her story to give her that extra push in the polls.

I guess in all seriousness yeah. It's just between Crucia and Laethys.

Greenscale's story is non-existent really, Maelforge's is very light, Regulos's is no where near as deep as it should be given his position in the entire story at the start.

Crucia has an entire expansion and epic story, and Laethys has an instance, world event and epic story.
    Crucia kind of wins on that one, though Laethys's story is a bit more interesting to me.

In terms of dragon design, hands down Laethys. All the other dragon forms are uninspired compared to hers.

So I guess I'll have to go with Laethys as the winner.

Though I guess in the end Crucia is the winner as she's she's the only one still alive... Well... If you don't consider slivers.

Hard to say. I feel like after we've visited all 6 planes that opinions will shift. I know I've grown more fond of Aky just since 3.0.

For now I'm going to say Maelforge. He just looks so good.
    Last edited by Necalli; 07-20-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Closed Thread