+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: We love you Trion, but...

Lightbulb We love you Trion, but...

This is a forum to give Trion our love and support and help in any way we can to help them resolve that current issues. If you are here i asked you are nice and productive with helping us members come up with way to help our beloved Trion workers.

Trion,
    I am here today to ask what you could use from me a user of your amazing product RIFT. You have been a amazing company and have really allowed me something in most games i couldn't count on which was keep me [the costumer] informed threw all these issues. Which i appreciate, but let me ask you is there anything i can do as a player to help out? I know you have recently added a few game sand working on another your releasing games to steam and therefore your workforce must be stretch thin as of late. But have you thought of potentially expanding it? there are many ways to do it without a increase in salaries. For example what about us trusted loyal players, if you set up a volunteer program you could get free help from us with a little too much time on our hands. And maybe offer for such volunteers like a free 5 USD credit pack every so offend. It wouldn't cost you a dime and you would have extra help from the client basis you are servicing. I don't have many other ideas at the moment but I am still thinking. I'm asking us all as a gaming community to come together and help you in a tense time instead of having people rant and rave about these issues. Let do our part in trying to come up with ways to help our dear friend here Trion.

I'm sorry if i overstepped or I'm out of line, I'm just trying to be part of the solution as a posed to the problem. If i put this in the wrong area please inform me of such

Your loyal patron,
    Raynekia

Yeah, sick of ppl making topics about all kind of stuff "servers down again", "aannnddd... shards down", pointless topics. I'll tell you this: stop acting like little girls and accept the fact that Trion is trying to make things right, unlike others MMO that i know from years and they didn't give a **** for broken stuff.

Ppl have to realize that this is a "free quality content", which no other MMO can match with Trion's F2P model and content. Making topics about servers down will not magically force the devs to launch the shards again. Yeah i know, its annoying, but show some respect for the employees of Trion.

I would love a tool in which players could build dungeons etc. like dimensions, just offline and a little bit more advanced, with NPCs etc.

They could send them in to Trion like they did in Trove and Trion could approve the best or so... player made content is cheap and the player base is massive...

Would give the devs time for other stuff maybe (like optimization).
    Last edited by Seshatar; 07-17-2015 at 09:27 AM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yeah, sick of ppl making topics about all kind of stuff "servers down again", "aannnddd... shards down", pointless topics. I'll tell you this: stop acting like little girls and accept the fact that Trion is trying to make things right, unlike others MMO that i know from years and they didn't give a **** for broken stuff.

Ppl have to realize that this is a "free quality content", which no other MMO can match with Trion's F2P model and content. Making topics about servers down will not magically force the devs to launch the shards again. Yeah i know, its annoying, but show some respect for the employees of Trion.
    Um this isnt complaining about it this is trying make a place where people dont complain actually, and come up with ways to help. If you play a game and arent completely satifised with the service i believe you have a obligation to try and help figure out solutions. I fyou are going to come here to complain about people complaining I'm asking you to please leave for this is simply a brainstorming board for those of us that want to feel like were at least trying to help.

Oooh! That would be awsome if we could build our own dungeons to let players run through

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I would love a tool in which players could build dungeons etc. like dimensions, just offline and a little bit more advanced, with NPCs etc.

They could send them in to Trion like they did in Trove and Trion could approve the best or so... player made content is cheap and the player base is massive...

Awesome idea so like a character creator only for building and experimenting. I like that!

Funny you should mention this, Sesh...

I'd suggested a while back that it'd be great if the devs sponsored a "Design an Instance" contest. Obviously changing the open world around is problematic, but something a la the Nightmare Versions of Sanctum and Meridian, or any of the Slivers, I think we have a lot of creative players who'd be on that like white on rice.

I also would love to see a "Design a Quest Line" contest - for example, "Okay, pick a historical-ish artifact set. Design a 4-6 quest series based around it - location, mobs, etc etc etc. Best ones get added to the game as part of a special dailies rotation."

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Btw, Neverwinter already did this:

The Foundry

With the dimension tool already existing this would be a cool addition.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Telaran

Except that I pay for this game. Don't assume all of us are free players. Smart consumers expect to reasonable product and 3 days of downtime isn't it. But I go slightly agree some posts go a little too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynekia View Post
    Um this isnt complaining about it this is trying make a place where people dont complain actually, and come up with ways to help. If you play a game and arent completely satifised with the service i believe you have a obligation to try and help figure out solutions. I fyou are going to come here to complain about people complaining I'm asking you to please leave for this is simply a brainstorming board for those of us that want to feel like were at least trying to help.
    Sorry, but it wasn't meant for you, you know? I was stating my opinion about this. Along with your support. I don't mind that at all.

And please, don't point yourself as "We", because anyone could be "we", including me, which support Trions for years, just like you. Same rule applies for you.

Btw, Neverwinter already did this:

The Foundry

With the dimension tool already existing this would be a cool addition.
    And City of Heroes did it with the Mission Architect.

*looks longingly at Darkmoon*

Any progress on that, by the way? Hmmm? Please? Prithee? Hmmm?

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I get sick of all the fanbois that defend Trion to the very end no matter what.

When there is something wrong with the game we pay for and it is not working as intended I would expect people to say something about it. Yes I like RIFT. But when RIFT is broken and not working I do not like that.

If people stop complaining about something they have a right to complain about then its no longer a problem or priority to fix. Period.

I used to build modules for the first Neverwinter game. Was loads of fun, more fun than playing it sometimes. If this game ever added such I would be on it so fast, I'd even pay lots of dollars to have the privledge *wink wink nudge nudge*

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I would love a tool in which players could build dungeons etc.
    Trove says hello

Quote Originally Posted by AsdMike View Post
    I get sick of all the fanbois that defend Trion to the very end no matter what.
    I get sick of all the fans being bois...

Seriously though everyone has a right to an opinion even those who are optimistic who don't appreciate blatant rudeness and assumption as well as those who don't take the time to see what else is being posted before ranting/venting. Just because a forum is here and someone can log in a game doesn't mean they know how to make one.

Where I come from the customer isn't always right.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-17-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Sorry, but it wasn't meant for you, you know? I was stating my opinion about this. Along with your support. I don't mind that at all.

And please, don't point yourself as "We", because anyone could be "we", including me, which support Trions for years, just like you. Same rule applies for you.
    The "we" I was referring to was me and my friends that play. I understand some that have been supporting Trion for years might not agree. But I wasn't intenting it to be me talkign for everyone who plays only those i know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast