+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ty for extended maintenance compensation.. Except!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    XP only .. PA simply says 50% bonus, at least on the login message. But BTW, it's also not stacking for kills (at least not the PA, I'm maxed XP at level 65).

And no offense, people, but jumping on someone who points out that the bonus is bugged is a bit ridiculous. I didn't moan or complain, I simply posted an observation that what Ocho said isn't accurate, so either the statement is in error or the bonus coding is bugged.
    I agree and saw nothing wrong with your post. Some people need to get the hell off their highhorse sometimes...

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    XP only .. PA simply says 50% bonus, at least on the login message. But BTW, it's also not stacking for kills (at least not the PA, I'm maxed XP at level 65).

And no offense, people, but jumping on someone who points out that the bonus is bugged is a bit ridiculous. I didn't moan or complain, I simply posted an observation that what Ocho said isn't accurate, so either the statement is in error or the bonus coding is bugged.
    i'm not jumping on you, i jsut know that stuff from before bonuses that works it only on kills, so i just corrected you, cause clearly that much amount was from q

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

Hey folks,

I'll talk to the team about the bonus this morning:

There are a couple scenarios I can see being possible:

1) The bonus is working, and it works by modifying base experience before other modifiers and is never displayed as a bonus.

2) The bonus is working, but is not being displayed correctly.

3) The bonus is working, but tooltips are incorrect.

4) The bonus isn't working the way we want, and we need to take a look at it.

All of these are solvable situations. As to boxes previously opened, I'll talk to the team about it as well.

Doesn't seem to really work it all. I'm guessing that maybe it's based on kills only which it doesn't say. Giving out XP is a poor solution anyways since it doesn't affect a lot of players. At least transcendent vials could be used for leveling a future primalist if your dead set on an xp boost.

It has been relabeled to at least say it comes from kills now reflecting the truth. Still pretty useless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Hey folks,

1) The bonus is working, and it works by modifying base experience before other modifiers and is never displayed as a bonus.

All of these are solvable situations. As to boxes previously opened, I'll talk to the team about it as well.
    Please don't take the servers down to fix,
    Please don't take the servers down to fix

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Azteck View Post
    Please don't take the servers down to fix

is a shame and nobody wants to but maybe they have to do that because a lot of bugs appears with 3.3

Thumbs up

Hey folks,

Hey Ocho, get any sleep lately? Thanks for your efforts.

Rift Chaser

Hope we get bonus compensation for the bonus compensation not stacking.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #25

Quote Originally Posted by sophee View Post
    Hope we get bonus compensation for the bonus compensation not stacking.
    Fortunately I've personally tested it and it absolutely stacks. I'm working on getting a write up to explain exactly how it all works so the RIFT community can be better informed.

It should stack.
    ..Even it it did stack, how does that help folks already maxed out? Sorry, but it seems like I have an empty balloon following me around and whenever it spouts, I get dumped on.

I don't mean to be a party pooper here, but for folks that have already maxed xp, pa, and the like, this offer is not ...well, an offer. Its empty air.

Please rethink all this for those of us already to the brick wall...at least give us a door through it. I even have all my factions maxed on one of my toons and almost on all the others...so whenever I get faction xp on the one that has it, I can't even give it to any one of my alts that might be able to use it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2