+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.3 Known Issues Thread

Soulwalker

Runecrafting Amenders not available....I just saved enough for the Opaque Rune Amender and its not available-None are available

Rift Disciple

All the items that you pull to your wish list are only showing as credit purchases instead of the gold or crafter currency as well.

I like to have all the reagents I use on my wish list so I don't have to go digging for them all the time but they only show as credits now.
    Cenkala level 65 - Defiant Warrior - Wolfsbane
    Cenyala level 60 - Guardian Cleric - Wolfsbane
    Cenyana level 60 - Guardian Rogue - Wofsbane
    Centuriana level 60 - Defiant Mage - Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Gathering skills seem broken. I can gather beyond my current skill level. Confirmed with Mining and Foraging.

Rift Disciple

i got a new skill- summon primal trainer. but when i clicked on it, i got "this ability is disabled" not sure what is going on here.
    LWEKZPD7EYTGMGEJF7FY:
    My code. feel free to use it and contact Aerfren or Loati on Deepwood if you need help getting started in the game.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by selyn View Post
    i got a new skill- summon primal trainer. but when i clicked on it, i got "this ability is disabled" not sure what is going on here.
    It hasn't been released yet but was also put on PTS with Silver Tier Loyalty intro.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-16-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Shadowlander

There seems to be some kind of issue with nearly everything added with 3.3. I hope a fix is found soon and repaired with an emergency hotfix instead of waiting a week with broken content.

Rift Disciple

i dont know if that was posted sorry in advance

when i do with queue random chronicles (for example shadow from beyond or a hero rises i dont receive abysal , madness and horror fragments)

-Dimensions bug and appear to be empty and without an owner.

-Minions UI is bugged,it won't play mission completion and lvl up animations,
    and the minions don't get any xp from completing missions.

Soulwalker

Default Kill it with fire not getting credit for kills

The daily in Targen Glacier, Kill it with fire not giving credit for wiping out the snorex

Default SHARED VAULT does not show up ...

on my main character, who had purchased all 8 of the bank tabs prior to 3.3. The option to purchase the shared vault did not appear on my main but did on an alt who had only 3 bank tabs open. I have to assume this is NOT wai and that the bank panel will be adjusted to accommodate a 9th vault tab.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Plane Touched

Minion XP seems to be working fine for me as long as minions aren't maxed, however I have several showing 1 energy but reporting out of energy. 3.3 Known Issues Thread-minionerror.jpg

Not sure if this is exclusive to 3.3 or not, but certain lesser essences from the Ghar show me that I am able to buy them, but when attempting to buy them, it just throws an "Item is Locked" error. Specifically the "Curate's" tier of lessers.

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #58
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Popolairis View Post
    What have you done to my Levitate????

She's stuck like that when Idle

Y u do dis?

:::UPDATE:::
    It seems to be bugged for Eths and Mathosians. I'm not sure for Dwarves or Bahmis. But High Elves seem to not be bugged at all.

looking at this... thanks to the person who PM'ed this to me.
    Last edited by Marigold; 07-16-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapella View Post
    the bank panel will be adjusted to accommodate a 9th vault tab.
    Scroll down

dbe
    General of Telara

I'm unable to craft wardrobe bundles using armorsmithing. I've purchased all of them. I tried desolate chain, asphodel's, etc. When you approach the forge the button to craft lights up, but nothing happens when you press it, no error nothing. You don't even dismount if mounted. Tried relogging.

I was able to craft the weaponsmith bundle though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast