+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3.3 Known Issues Thread

Rift Master

Caches, crates and boxes have nothing in them.

Rift Disciple

Known issue: the servers don't work (NA).

Rift Disciple

several minions not rewarding anything that were were definitely not nototoriety were 2 artifacts empty and one harvesting

i had 1 notoriety that gave 1 attainium and nothing else had 6stars 10hr missions after 3.3 and another 50-60mb patches

opened after patches 1st minion gave mats 2nd nothing that was hunting 1 notoriety attainium,
    another was nt notoriety attainumand 2 artifacts missions completely e,mpty all 10 hours
    Last edited by Disillusionment; 07-15-2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: misspell

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    Caches, crates and boxes have nothing in them.
    I opened a Bolt Supply Crate that only rewarded me with marks. I opened ~35 Mauraders Boxes on a Cleric that rewarded only platinum (and 2 minions.) Wasn't sure if those two correlated.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I opened a Bolt Supply Crate that only rewarded me with marks. I opened ~35 Mauraders Boxes on a Cleric that rewarded only platinum (and 2 minions.) Wasn't sure if those two correlated.
    The Maurader's box issues have been going on for at least a week now. I opened 20'ish last week and only got plat, minions and/or artifacts.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Yes thats what I got but was getting a lot more in Bolt crates and at least one piece of gear should have dropped. Event boxes had nothing.
    Last edited by tirza; 07-15-2015 at 03:50 PM.

All minions I had sent out on a 8h adventure before the patch returned with nothing but attanium crystals and adventurines. Sending them out again for 15mins and they returned with the correct items.

Edit: The 8hr adventures were a mix of notorierty, artifacts and ores/plants/wood
    Last edited by Meowy; 07-15-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Serale@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    All minions I had sent out on a 8h adventure before the patch returned with nothing but attanium crystals and adventurines. Sending them out again for 15mins and they returned with the correct items.

Edit: The 8hr adventures were a mix of notorierty, artifacts and ores/plants/wood
    I got normal rewards from the 8h adventures I sent out last night late. Mine were some of everything.... they were perfectly normal. This was after the shards came up originally and before the secondary update.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Rift Disciple

yes i opened mine after the 2nd update not before and were bugged : ( but randomly got attainium from 2 and 1st i opened got mats were 10 hour and notoriety was nt the issue 5 were nt notoriety and so at 4 i got wrong bugged rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I got normal rewards from the 8h adventures I sent out last night late. Mine were some of everything.... they were perfectly normal. This was after the shards came up originally and before the secondary update.
    Ah I see. Mine was after 2nd update.
    Serale@Faeblight

Shadowlander

Default savant gream orbs

the savant dream orbs can ot be placed on the up-graded helmet

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy53 View Post
    the savant dream orbs can ot be placed on the up-graded helmet
    unequip the item and use the orb in your bag, this has existed for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    Ah I see. Mine was after 2nd update.
    Eh, it's better to be lucky than good? Only thing I did after that second update was log into my mage and go find a totem....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Will we need to make separate tickets for anything lost during this or will they automatically replace any lost or missing items ?

<O└d Skool>

Quote Originally Posted by Popolairis View Post
    What have you done to my Levitate????

She's stuck like that when Idle

and ...

Y u do dis?
    Wait until your head disappears! I reported this bug earlier in the week on PTS but it fell on deaf ears.
    3.3 Known Issues Thread-2015-07-14_014651.jpg3.3 Known Issues Thread-2015-07-14_014142.jpg3.3 Known Issues Thread-2015-07-14_014121.jpg3.3 Known Issues Thread-2015-07-14_014118.jpg
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5088590
    It does fix itself if you stand in place and hit spacebar.. but yeah still way buggy
    Last edited by Grrrrl; 07-15-2015 at 06:17 PM.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast