+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Power Pack Question

General of Telara

This pack can be gifted so you could probably pay someone in plat/rex to buy one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Any new calling would also get their own cloak.
    Any plan to piece out other black/silver tier loyalty rewards for fractions of the price spent to earn them through loyalty grinding? Just wondering incase i feel like saving some money and a slap to the face.

Wow, a new winner for inappropriately using the term "slap to the face"
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 07-15-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Rift Master

Do you get loyalty for purchasing this? I know in the past they have given loyalty for items spent with cash only. I'm on the fence about buying this item. It will most likely be my deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Do you get loyalty for purchasing this? I know in the past they have given loyalty for items spent with cash only. I'm on the fence about buying this item. It will most likely be my deciding factor.
    Good Question!
    Credits cost RL money, and RL money is the payment for this. If we are not using credits, does that means zero Loyalty points will be awarded?

Oh ya I definitely said shut up and take my moneys You added those awesome troves , bags, mount and a piece of gear that lvls . Yep yep I am a alt queen shut up and take my money for sure.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Yup! I don't have access to the data at the moment, but I believe it's in the ballpark of 17,500 Loyalty for purchasing the Power Pack.

Is this supposed to be in game giftable (with money of course) ? If it is I'm personally having issues gifting this to a friend.

Well I can say that the flame lifter mount was totally worth the money. It's a beautiful piece of art and animation. Thank you to the artist(s) who made it!

Is Ember Lifter amphibious or just land mount?

(I don't get why is this information not available in any description of this pack???)
    Procrastine@Gelidra in <Dawn Ethernal> guild - apply now at: https://eternal-dawn.net/

Web: http://www.jana4u.net/
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jana4u

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jana4u View Post

(I don't get why is this information not available in any description of this pack???)
    That's an excellent question, I was wondering the same. I've looked at the pack and was considering to buy it but decided to put the decision off for a bit (not an impulse buyer). If the mount is indeed amphibious I'll reconsider.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by jana4u View Post

Amphibious (tested earlier today)

Champion

Sweet! Thanks for confirming.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Yup! I don't have access to the data at the moment, but I believe it's in the ballpark of 17,500 Loyalty for purchasing the Power Pack.
    Thanks!!

I hope that includes when you gift them as well. Thinking about buying it for my husbands account too. And I want to steal the loyalty for it! >=)
    Last edited by Manasha; 07-16-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Rift Master

Hmmm, I bought mine and yes it was 17,500 loyalty^^

I tried to buy one for my husbands account by gifting it through my account, but it kept saying there was a problem completing the order ><

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast