+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Marigold
  • 1 Post By Meteorblade

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rhaza'de Canyons leaked to live?

Default Rhaza'de Canyons leaked to live?

Rhaza'de is in the specific queue's for NTE dungeons. When you join the dungeon it says "The dungeon instance could not be made at this time; please queue again in a couple minutes". I'm assuming this isn't supposed to be in the list for dungeons. But I think people are randomly getting it and having to re-queue or disband the party.

Bumping. May need a fix to this so dungeons queue right.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

After your first post, I passed it along to the instance team. It should currently have a a padlock icon next to it, so it is no longer counted as a valid queue even though it is still visible in the list.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Awesome thank you..

Ya know. You could just go ahead and release it. =P

I really hope the bosses have smaller loot tables so that people don't have to run the same dungeon a bazillion times and still never see the item they want, like with the current NTEs.

And I agree with the previous post, stop teasing us with "leaked" clues, just release it already.

Default ??

live or not or bugged ?

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

Talking

Make a new Dungeon you say?? What a fabulous idea!

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    I really hope the bosses have smaller loot tables so that people don't have to run the same dungeon a bazillion times and still never see the item they want, like with the current NTEs.
    I heard that every single boss in the new dungeon drops four trinkets, one for each class, with the final boss dropping relic trinkets that have an off-GCD use ability called "I.W.I.N." that instagibs mobs around the player in a 40 meter range.

Of course, I may have just dreamed this.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    After your first post, I passed it along to the instance team. It should currently have a a padlock icon next to it, so it is no longer counted as a valid queue even though it is still visible in the list.
    Rhaza'de Canyons leaked to live?-new-nte.jpg

WTB padlock

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Can't comment on US cluster but as at 08:00 GMT, it's still available on the EU cluster...

...and it's also still in the random NTE pool because I got a LFG queue popped, then a message saying something like the instance couldn't be started, try again in a couple of minutes.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Sorry about that, I've gone ahead and disabled the map on the EU servers.

Soulwalker

I got it in a random nte queue last night and it instantly teleported us to sanctum and said that we were locked. Had to wait for the lfg cooldown to expire.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post

And I agree with the previous post, stop teasing us with "leaked" clues, just release it already.
    Seriously. I've been back for a few months now got my 50 rogue to 65 with 1100 hit and 60 mage to 65 with 1200 hit been running countless NTEs on both characters and have never even seen the mage tanking staff drop from citidel. Haven't even seen it!

Not to mention never getting the proper DPS trinket on either characters I just decided to craft em. Insane that you can run the same dungeons endlessly for months and still not even see gear drop or never acquire the right pieces.
    Krakensensei: Lvl: 65 Mage
    Jackdaws:Lvl: 65 Rogue
    Sirsurgeon:Lvl: 65 Cleric
    Booze Cruise of Greybriar

I hope that there is an actual challenge to new Dungeons. Vanilla ones were spot on but these things are just easy
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread